Cronichemphog's 2nd Grow Started Medi Bomb #1 and White Widow

ok try to get some new pics on tomorrow

Promises...Promises! :ganjamon:

Thought it was too late to call you...afraid to wake up the kids. Will be here after 2 pm tomorrow.
THsea should be here too! Hope to see you then!
:surf:

Promises...Promises! :ganjamon:

Thought it was too late to call you...afraid to wake up the kids. Will be here after 2 pm tomorrow.
THsea should be here too! Hope to see you then!
:surf:

ok
sounds like a plan
although i dont know if ill see thsea if he shows up more than an hr or 2 late LOL

oh maybe hes taking a rest coulda had a long day with all those girls he got to take care of

ok update pics
and hope hes ok
ok heres the pics

medi bomb and her sex showing

DSC015157.JPG

DSC015174.JPG

ok heres the fimmed nycd clone and her sex showing

DSC015142.JPG

DSC015188.JPG

hope you all like :)

:thumb:

btw these things are growing out of control on me lol
they ned some discipline
or some serious tying lol
got string?
:)
lol

btw these things are growing out of control on me lol
they ned some discipline
or some serious tying lol
got string?
:)
lol

Nice pictures Buddy......I have string :thumb: Tie em up...tie em down...Tie them all around. :circle-of-love:

WoW! Typo? Maybe... :)

It is out of control! All the stemming going everywhere looks like a little kid going nuts with a green crayon!

Very cool! If you don't have string, a swift 'judo chop' to super-crop works too! :)

WoW! Typo? Maybe... :)

It is out of control! All the stemming going everywhere looks like a little kid going nuts with a green crayon!

Very cool! If you don't have string, a swift 'judo chop' to super-crop works too! :)

would be nice if i could do this outdoors
imagine the yield i could get lol

these 2 girls are really tall now almost touching the led's and no more room to go up lol
theyre also really taking up space horizontally as well
starting to bud nicely try and get pics up tomorrow with my weekly res change...............

oh and btw its gonna be a bitch doing the res changes now with the lack of space vertically and horizontally lol

Back
Top Bottom