Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

Welcome back Cultivator:welcome:
I'm subbed. Your use of video is effective my friend. I grow in coco and I am here to learn.:popcorn:

Yeah that will be part of this grow. although its going to be pain stakingly slow getting to the point of selecting the mother as it involves growing out these plants, taking cuts, flowering those also. i currently have zero mothers as i have just emigrated to a new country so im kind of starting from scratch here while monitoring a few smaller grows from afar.

Yes - I haven't grown in over a decade and am only doing autos for relearning how to do it, but I remember well back in the day growing out seeds and cloning bits of them and holding on to those clones until the originals were smoked to keep just the right one for my mother. I'm hoping you have tricks to know which are good before then :p

:yummy:

Yes - I haven't grown in over a decade and am only doing autos for relearning how to do it, but I remember well back in the day growing out seeds and cloning bits of them and holding on to those clones until the originals were smoked to keep just the right one for my mother. I'm hoping you have tricks to know which are good before then :p

:yummy:

Good luck with the autos. That is one area that i have limited experience with as ive always grown regs.

Sorry i havent got build video up yet. Ive had some delays that have meant i havent had time to complete it. the seedlings are fine under the 300w cfl for now so there isnt a massive hurry. But the plan now is to use 2 x 1.2×2.4m tents and house 6 x 600w hps cooltubes. but now im thinking of doing a room build with more lights. The problem is i have enough space to do 3 or 4 large rooms, however thee power supply to the property is unstable. ussing a generator isnt an option so it would be a risk for me to add more wattage. it may or may not work...... im undecided right now but all i know is that 6 lights is a major waste of a nice build plot. We will see how this develops.

So i still havent completed the grow space. lazyness and because there isnt a huge need to have it completed just yet are the main factors. The worst thing about growing from seed is that the process is so slow compared with using clones....

Here are the babies now. they are developing their first set of leaves and growth should start speeding up now they can photosynthesize.

20151126_210915.jpg

Here is one of my new mothers that i started 6 or 7 weeks ago. The strain is Mr Krippling Incredible Bulk.

WIN_20151123_18_46_00_Pro.jpg

And here are some pics of incredible bulk in action at the end of week 3 flower.

WIN_20151116_08_29_58_Pro_20151124_220711.jpg
WIN_20151116_08_30_25_Pro.jpg
WIN_20151116_08_29_58_Pro.jpg

The bulk is a very fast flowering strain and super sticky. great for commercial growing.

The babies are starting to take off now. they are rooting in nicely and now will face stronger feedings. The pics dont show it but they are quite lime, an indicater the plants are hungry for nitrogen.

I have decided to install a reverse osmosis water filter to my property. The water is 0.6 ec and i just have a feeling it is going to cause me troubles down the line. i make my feed strength minus the water ec. so my last feed was 1.6ec which seems super heavy for such young plants. however i do not know what the 0.6 in the water is as i cant get a water profile. ive a feeling its mainly salt as my tap water is delivered from a desalination plant which provides drinking water from sea water.. it tastes very salty still so it cant be good. I dont like the waste ro systems give but unfortunately its the only real option i have here.

20151130_204750.jpg
20151130_204745.jpg

That's a big baby Cultivator. I'd say "looking good" but that would be an understatement. How many stages in your RO system?

hey guys. sorry for lack of updates. I am in a bit of a spot. I have to find a new property for the build so until i get moved there wont be too much happening. im also out of the country receiving medical treatment so i will get an update of new space when i return.

For now here are some pics of my 6 x 600w grow at harvest. apologies for picture quality.

20151216_105915.jpg
20151216_105920.jpg
20151216_105928.jpg
20151217_101815.jpg

not sure why pics are sideways lol

Congrats on the harvest bud and that plant looks fantastic!

Good luck with the treatment.

Not bad buddy. Having some health troubles at the moment but hoping to have them resolved soon.

so here are some pics of my 10 x 600w grow. these are the plants that feature in the video on page 1 in the flood and drain system. day 19 of flower and they are looking good. i will upload a video which will explain whats up..

20151217_185911.jpg
20151217_190001.jpg

hello there cultivator I been following your grows for years ya doing a great job glad to see you back.
I ended up buying a alien system after seeing you use one on the last journal. yes the bigger systems are expensive but keep a look out on ebay I picked up a new 80pot system for £1000. What happened to your hydro shop did you sell it.

hello there cultivator I been following your grows for years ya doing a great job glad to see you back.
I ended up buying a alien system after seeing you use one on the last journal. yes the bigger systems are expensive but keep a look out on ebay I picked up a new 80pot system for £1000. What happened to your hydro shop did you sell it.

hey mate thanks.

yeah i sold my hydro shop and left the uk. im now in europe with much more laid back grow laws. I do check ebay alot and gumtree.

Good to see you guys are still at it, been a long time no see Culti, so glad your thriving

Thanks mate. no rest for the wicked lol.

I actually got a alien system up an running but never pull anywhere near the yield you get so when I get the next batch in ile try getting a pic on an see what your advice would be if that's ok with you

yeah no probs. what system is it exactly? what us ur feed schedule and how do u prep ur clones or seeds for transplant? how many lights do u use also. all these things make a difference as well as the quality of ur water.

I wanted to be able to run my whole room from one controller/reservoir instead of separate reservoirs for each station but even with weekly heisenberg it wasnt easy for me to keep root health where it needed to be so I am anxious and greatful to be able to see how your getting it done.

Back
Top Bottom