Dean's Coco Grow - NL5 x Haze & Cheese

Buds

Amnesia Lemon​
DSC003207.JPG

Ukc
DSC002845.JPG

Nice work TBD! Some tasty looking buds earlier harvest. I don't even know what to say about the size of the nl cross! Amazing is the first word that comes to mind. Those colas are effing huge!

Soo well done! :bravo:

2 foot long 6 inch wide kolas! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::high-five:

you and coco rock!

Wow ThatBoyDean your Results are Absolutely Fantastic :)

I just love your choice of strains, the NL5 X Haze and Cheese would be 2 of my all time Favourites.

I'm really interested in your results

Hope you don't mind me joining in :)

:peace:

:riskybusiness:

Hey buddy ive loved reading your journals and i was on the dark room 6x6 grow chamber questions thread and got a look at your 8x8 space. I was wondering what kind of electrical work i would need done to run the 6 600w HID systems, Fans, etc. and also i was wondering how you kept those lights cooled and the tent at a good temp. Thanks.

~SandiC

BRAVO!!! TBD!

Those NL5xHaze colas turned out amazing. Well Done! I am very interested to see the cured product and smoke report. That looks like a very nice strain indeed!!

Hey buddy ive loved reading your journals and i was on the dark room 6x6 grow chamber questions thread and got a look at your 8x8 space. I was wondering what kind of electrical work i would need done to run the 6 600w HID systems, Fans, etc. and also i was wondering how you kept those lights cooled and the tent at a good temp. Thanks.

~SandiC

If you are handy and can do some simple wiring, you can buy a "contactor" (relay but controls higher current) that will control the on/off of those 6@600W HID lights. You could run a 20 Amp, 240 Volt line into your grow area and get all the power you need from this. Would have the 3,600 watts for the lights with 1,200 watts left over, more than enough to power all the 110V items you have in addition to the lights, IE: pumps, fans and any other devices like aerators, CO2 or whatever. I would run a 30A (or even larger) for any future expansion. I have 8 @ 600W HPS in my flowering area, 4 oscillating fans, 2 ceiling/gable end fans, 2 aerators for Res.'s, CO2 generator (LPG), music (stereo), atmospheric controller, H.D. timer (analog) Ebb & Flo pumps X2 each w/ 2@ 55 gal res's, reservoir heaters (2@300W/ea.) and a few other items that evade my mind right now. I brought a 4 wire, 50 Amp. line over that powers this all. Another nice feature to have a dedicated "sub-branch" (what I call that line over) for the grow is that if there's power outage, it is easy to connect a generator to this any not worry about other things stealing electricity but power just this dedicated line, if isolated, also not worry about back feeding the utility company and blowing a linesman up!

Vary nice! reps

Yo D I'm out now also I'm in madeira for a while as well if you remember me telling you about the place I thought I would look your project up I've still got that piece of paper with the process on that you wrote for me lol just wanted to see how you were keeping and etc and that hit me up if this is you ill send you my Facebook and etc I'm a genuine guy and just wanted to get no more than your advice and assistant for when I attempt my grow bro let me know as soon as your around bro

Sweet mate

Yo D I'm out now also I'm in madeira for a while as well if you remember me telling you about the place I thought I would look your project up I've still got that piece of paper with the process on that you wrote for me lol just wanted to see how you were keeping and etc and that hit me up if this is you ill send you my Facebook and etc I'm a genuine guy and just wanted to get no more than your advice and assistant for when I attempt my grow bro let me know as soon as your around bro

Sweet mate

Yo, happy to hear all is well now. If you see this message contact me, leave your email or Facebook.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom