Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Here a quick update on the closet girls........ Watered yesterday with your recipe King and so far this morning they look quite happy and close to twice as many bud sites as I saw yesterday :yahoo: If you see anything I should notice please let me know... Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas...................
DSC024042.JPG
DSC024035.JPG
DSC024023.JPG
DSC024014.JPG
DSC024006.JPG
DSC023994.JPG
DSC023988.JPG
DSC023977.JPG
DSC023964.JPG
DSC023955.JPG
DSC023935.JPG
DSC023926.JPG

Hmmm Lady Dee, so they're really taking a liking to KJC's feeding schedule.

THE REPS ARE RIGHT
returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

Those are really lovely plants you have there growing. If they are your own unique cross I'd say you have to name them Denise Charm. Sounds fit to the T right? :bravo:

Yes the cabinet is finally done and I replanted the 2 group babies that were not stunted and they are looking pretty happy. They were definitely ready as their roots had no where else to go and they were gong to be root bound had it taken any longer. I potted them in Fox Farm Happy frog and Ocean Forest mixed about 50/50 so please let me know if you think it is time to start with some nutes King............:high-five:
DSC024173.JPG
DSC024197.JPG
DSC024203.JPG
DSC024215.JPG
DSC024223.JPG

There is a input air fan in the bottom right side (looking at the pic) and an exhaust fan on the left upper side of the cabinet. I will add an additional fan in a bit just for air flow. I just haven't gotten it done yet. I am so pleased with what he did. The shelf on the top holds all my nutes and supplies and the bar he ran across the tops makes it really easy to move my lights around. I do plan on buying 2 48x3w Top Led lights but I am going to have to wait a while due to lack of funds at the moment..... I have to say it was worth the wait and it is going to work perfectly.........:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

On the cabinet Group Babies do ya'll think it would be alright to add some rocks around the stem and the top of the soil so the leaves will not be touching the soil or should I just leave them alone. I think it would help when watering too so it would not displace the soil... I think it was Cannafan that recently asked and did this but I can't remember for sure. Any who let me know what ya think please........:thumb:

Dennise, It was clay pebbles, hydroton. So far it is working perfectly, I like how I can water my smart pots (cannabags) more evenly without poking holes around the soil to get the water where I want it.
So far, I haven't heard this to be a bad idea. I rinsed the hydroton pebbles several times to get the dust off of them. Originally I had bought the pebbles because I was going to go hydro, so at least I have a use for my money even with soil. LOL

Your cabinet looks awesome. Nice DIY job there for sure. And the plants look great. You have a CFL light clipped to the bottom of one of those planters pointing to the bottom of the stem. Is that for a particular reason? Just curious. You may have mentioned it earlier, but I don't remember.
Nice job! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom