DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure

I haven't tried lollipopping yet - the defoliation from the top down I've experimented with a little has had a similar effect but a more extreme impact on the main cola, I think. With the long veg times I've done so far that hasn't been an issue but it would be in a shorter veg. Lollipopping would probably give similar results without the impact to the main cola growth.

Hey DW. Nice job spreading those ladies apart. You will be reward for your efforts with a massive harvest!

Thanks CG! Candida aside - she's wispy - you'd never know they were defoliated or trained, they've filled back in fast. I've decided to wait until my remaining plants come out before putting any of these in the tent, so I'm definitely going to have another round of defol coming up this weekend.

Initial thoughts on Kushy... classic Kush taste with the dank citrus aftertaste. Fairly clearheaded high with a strong body impact. Little bit of a creeper, at least pre-cure. I started doing something then realized a few minutes in... wow, I'm high. It didn't usher me off to bed, but it definitely didn't hinder me getting to sleep.

I took buds that were just about dry from day 11 in the fridge, busted them by hand into pieces far larger than I normally vape, and vaped. Fingers were suuuuper sticky. I have a feeling her trim might turn into something really nice in time given the crystals.

I was hoping to go 2 weeks in the fridge with her and might still get there, but she's pretty close to being ready to jar. I wouldn't be surprised to jar her up tonight.

Overall, I think G2HM this is a pretty good fit for my understanding of your needs. This is a solid indica with a strong physical high and a relatively clear head high. For me, this will slot in slightly differently from LA Confidential, in that I'll be able to take it early evening and not be ready for early bed.

It'll be interesting to see how she finishes after curing. I'm wondering if the couchlock will deepen. I would be surprised if the head effects were more intense.

Im guessing the body effects will increase with time

I think so too! I'm interested to see how her flavour and smell develop too. She was suuuuuper stinky by the end and has been dulled a little in the fridge. Bet it won't take long for those flavours to come rushing back.

I'll aim to get a smoke report up for LA Confidential in a week or so - she's still very damp at 4 days in.

Can you believe it's 24% THC and it's a perfect day euphoria. I loooved your report sitting on the edge of my seat. Wondering if you had the same experience...leads me to believe how lucky I was to be sent that seed as a freebie.

Loved reading your words. Thank you from the bottom of my garden to the top of my cola . ..

Mine was a freebie too. I wanted another freebie (Blueberry I think) and was pissed when they sent the wrong one! Life can be funny sometimes, I guess Kushy and I were meant to find one another. :laugh:

...Aaand now you know what strain and potency we need to treat brain injuries without triggering the brain.

You can help others that come to you. Very rare for someone to know exactly the smoke needs of a brain patient.

Good job, that was a karmic grow for sure..❤️.

Honestly G2HM, I enjoy a sativa and a hybrid but indica is where it's at for me, and I want a calm, positive, relaxed indica with a strong physical high to make my stomach ills go away. It's interesting that our needs match if our affected body parts don't. Should make for some good recommendations down the road!

When you're ready we'll walk you through the breeding part.

Sign me up for that! I've picked up a bit from you guys who've done it, but haven't yet fully taken the plunge. I fully expect once we get a better handle on what works best for my wife - it seems to be indica + CBD, but she hates drowsiness and munchies - we'll start crossing males into Candida and see what we come up with. As a medical user I can get my plants tested, so I'm very tempted to do an all-Candida grow and get them all tested to identify the ideal mother to start crossing with.

Back
Top Bottom