Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Good mornin doc, I have a problem. One of my strains i'm growing in the kit my leaves are turning yellow. Do you have any suggestions.

How's it been doc. Been keeping up still on journals just been silent. Got some new beans today from herbies. Still trying to figure out what the freebies are. Wheen googled yours and donpauls pics appeared. So was wondering if you new any info on METALS x SKUNK #1. Was pics I seen seemed sativa , but would love a pros, heroes opinion.:thumb:

I am not the Doc,
But rest assured you can take the yellow thing and pitch it,
Shit happens with plants, they are finicky like a woman,
Coulda been many things, that's life, roll with the punches,
And see what the Doc be saying.

Have a good 1, Bulldog

Good mornin doc, I have a problem. One of my strains i'm growing in the kit my leaves are turning yellow. Do you have any suggestions.

Thanks bulldog, i'm starting to think I was to long in veg with 1gal pots. Just put them in 10gal pots and when I removed them, it was solid roots like I never seen before. High brix really gets them roots goin. Hoping I have nothing to worry about.

Thanks bulldog, i'm starting to think I was to long in veg with 1gal pots. Just put them in 10gal pots and when I removed them, it was solid roots like I never seen before. High brix really gets them roots goin. Hoping I have nothing to worry about.

If that were the case bro, it will straighten itself out. It's hard to say what causes the yellowing with out seeing the plant. But I would go with the container being the issue. If you got her into a bigger home, she'll be happy again in a couple days.

Give her some transplant, energy and some stress. She'll love you long time ;)

If that were the case bro, it will straighten itself out. It's hard to say what causes the yellowing with out seeing the plant. But I would go with the container being the issue. If you got her into a bigger home, she'll be happy again in a couple days.

should he cut his roots 4x at 90 degrees each before transplant, and add more stuff from the kit for transplant?

Thanks curso, I did cut my roots like doc instructed. I just looked at them and they are perking up.I, 'll trim the yellow off and give it to my cooking soil. They get brix tonight. Also gave them transplant and tea when I transplanted.

I'll try. I'll need to know a couple things first:

1. What were approximate temps where you cooked the soil? Any freezes? How cold at night?
2. What do the other plants look like?

Can you post pics of both?

How's it been doc. Been keeping up still on journals just been silent. Got some new beans today from herbies. Still trying to figure out what the freebies are. Wheen googled yours and donpauls pics appeared. So was wondering if you new any info on METALS x SKUNK #1. Was pics I seen seemed sativa , but would love a pros, heroes opinion.:thumb:

I have no idea why my pics came up. I never grew either strain, but sometimes people poach pics of cool plants and pretend they're of the strain they're selling. It's happened to a few of my pics. I also have people copying and pasting what I say here on other forums, acting like they know what they're talking about.

I am not the Doc,
But rest assured you can take the yellow thing and pitch it,
Shit happens with plants, they are finicky like a woman,
Coulda been many things, that's life, roll with the punches,
And see what the Doc be saying.

Have a good 1, Bulldog

Culling plants is the best move most of the time. Great advice!

Yep. Definitely if the plant was way rootbound. Prune it down, leaving only the top 4 nodes intact. Spray with Stress twice a week and give it a feeding of Transplant and Tea. (Curso, are you mixing the two??? Do tell.)

It will catch up in a few days. Definitely prune it.

Thanks doc i'll do that. And I also am curios if curso meant mix them both. He's very helpful. My room temp during cooking was 70-72 most of the time, every now and then 68. Cold in mi right now. I'll try and take pics......never done it .

Thanks doc. The captions weren't correct. Just wonderr. Look at it as a good thing maybe, they put your pics out cause of the beauty. You'd think they would ask though. Happy growing.

So I was having a "deep thought" while meditating under the stars a few minutes ago, pondering certain qualities about weed and how it effects my health and my life, then projecting that onto a large segment of society----assuming Cannabis has a similar or complimentary effect on everyone, which may not be true---and wondering.

What does all this Cannabis do to me? Does it make me slow? Yes...I'm probably half a step slower mentally....the flipside is that I'm much more patient.

Is it healthy in a physical sense? Absolutely. I get fantastic sleep, don't get sick, have no headaches, or any other health problem of any kind. My lung function seems untouched but I do have a bit of irritation in the upper tract.....but overall function is excellent in the medical sense.

What about motivation? Here's where I might have stumbled onto something. Perhaps this is nothing more than evidence that the GSC is strong, but I don't think Cannabis decreases or weakens motivation at all.

No, being properly supplemented with a panoply of cannabinols and cannabinoids causes a person to find contentment in almost any position in life, except perhaps in positions of no weed, no food and no sex, in which case most pot smokers I know show tremendous motivation to deal with all 3...at which time they become content again.

It doesn't mean you're not motivated to succeed, it merely means you don't sell your soul and miss out on the present, in order reap a benefit in the future. Success can come without the addictive behaviors of the corporate world, and Cannabis teaches us this.

Pot smokers figure out how to prosper in honest ways, mostly. It seems many of us work with our hands in one way or another, or do something that makes people happy in some way.

It seems we'd rather live simpler, less fancy lives, but with less pretension, more peace, good food and good living, and that we'd rather live like this now than pursue the almighty dollar and run like hamsters on a wheel generating taxable financial transactions etc.

I think this very common sensical characteristic of pot smokers is what makes us so damn dangerous to the elite power structure. We just want to be left alone. We don't want to hurt anyone....we want to BBQ. We want to work at something we love, and we want to make people happy. It seems we all have that in common......especially when something we grow can make someone happy.

If people are content living simple, clean, honest lives, the chances of war, civil unrest and violence goes way down. I love the increasing focus on homesteading and self reliance.....that's the most American thing you can do. For some reason, all of this becomes important to us once we begin to regularly smoke or otherwise ingest Cannabis.

Can you imagine a large part of the population regularly smoking great weed? I mean like 70% or more of the people smoked 4 times a week. I think the culture would simplify in a big way, and we'd see a much nicer society all around.

I think that scares the hell out of the power elite! Let's keep this up. This could very well lead to a peaceful revolution....the only kind worth having.

This reminds me of something I read at one time about "...all men are created equal..." with "...rights inherent & inalienable..." including "... the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness;... Doc, I think you're on to something! :-:thumb:

I have been adding just like a 1/4 of a cap full of transplant to everything. I'm noticing the tric production being pretty crazy compared to the last time I grew this strain not using transplant in the same manor.

OK....that's what I thought. For a second I thought you were mixing a Transplant feeding with an Energy feeding....an idea that has merit, I might add. I just haven't tried it yet....at least that I can remember.

Adding the 1/4 Transplant definitely bumps up the triches.

OK....that's what I thought. For a second I thought you were mixing a Transplant feeding with an Energy feeding....an idea that has merit, I might add. I just haven't tried it yet....at least that I can remember.

Adding the 1/4 Transplant definitely bumps up the triches.[/QUOTE
Im gonna try it. 4 mils each next water. Probably tomorrow or saturday

Hey Curso, that's 1/4 cap not a 1/4 oz. right? Is that a 1/4 cap per plant or per gal.? Thanks much ,oh and keep up the great growing.I'm learning from all you guys now, as i 'm into my H.B. myself now! Cheers eh, from up here in Canada eh! :)

Follow the instructions until Doc changes them bro. These are just tests. There isn't even an "true amount" I can give because its so small and I have much, more product than many of you. So please guys don't follow the test's until Doc changes something in the instruction. It's not best practice just yet ;)

Follow the instructions until Doc changes them bro. These are just tests. There isn't even an "true amount" I can give because its so small and I have much, more product than many of you. So please guys don't follow the test's until Doc changes something in the instruction. It's not best practice just yet ;)

Hey Curso...Some of us are running out of transplant ,following the instructions and not even giving them any extra yet!I, myself am waiting for more and i just flipped mine a few days ago.I'm only growing 3 right now ,so if i was doing the full "kit" I'de be out for sure by now.I'm not bitching...please don't get that impression.I have nothing but respect for Doc and all you guys...OK!I'm sure as things move along for all of us, "Doc" and his team will sort things out if need be.I realize this is all new to us all, and am just so glad Doc got the ball rolling with "Hi Brix" .Cheers Curso From way up here in Canada eh! Canada 3 Norway 1 :):)

Back
Top Bottom