Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey Canuck, Have you tried using distilled water that comes in those 5 gal. clear plastic bottles?That's all i ever use for my plants...no guessing ...it's only H2O.All the crap in the water can't be that good can it? The minerals and good things in tap water are in the soil and doc's kit stuff.I'l post some pics tonight of my MK Ultras with crappy looking leaves but the buds are ...well ,you be the judge.The bottled water suites me because i'm only growing a few at a time ,so the expense is well worth it.I like it because i know that it's ONLY water!My 2 cents Canuck, cheers.
All i used on this grow was distilled water bro. Its not a matter of $. I watched curso grow many a plant without one crisp tip so im gonna give it a shot. If it doesnt work as well as im hoping it'll be a lesson learned, but if it does it could save me and others a lil bit o cash :)

All i used on this grow was distilled water bro. Its not a matter of $. I watched curso grow many a plant without one crisp tip so im gonna give it a shot. If it doesnt work as well as im hoping it'll be a lesson learned, but if it does it could save me and others a lil bit o cash :)
Point taken Canuck...won't hurt to try...i guess.I know my tap water is way too hard.Later, oh...and can you keep us posted on your results in a few months?Thanks, cheers.

Doc ...and the gang! These are my MK Ultra's about two weeks out,I wanted to show off my "frankenstrains" Doc,hope that's cool, since i don't have a journal going. My skill behind the camera is a little week but here goes...hope ya like!
MK_Ultra_1_027.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_026.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_023.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_022.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_021.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_020.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_018.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_016.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_013.jpg

When someone tells me in a PM that they're growing illegally, I don't support them. Period.

I would have gladly sold him a kit for vegetable growing, but he was dead set on using it illegally and I told him I wouldn't sell it to him.

But he'll blow this out of the water in a few months.

I have no idea. I didn't even get any reply. But like I said we are under a ban here this year, but I was going to try out your soil/foliar on a plant as a test. When you go to buy a mower in lowes, they don't ask me if I'm going to use it to mow my pubes (which may or may not be illegal).

Wanted to try it like I said in the pm. I could drink the bottles for all you know. That crazy stuff you sent about vegetables only.. While in your thread it's all about growing cannabis xd It's confusing you know. I guess you wanted me to lie and tell you it's for tomatoes? I could have easily done that and insulted your intelligence. But whatever, have fun.. If you don't want to sell it to me that's fine. But don't make it what it's not. I'm sure I'll have a better product. See, you don't know me- if you did you would never say that :thumb:

Like I said sorry to bother you.. I thought maybe you had a product, but your obviously hiding something, or just don't like me, or I don't know

The next time you go into a "Grow" store, ask them to discuss with you how the equipment and nutrients they sell can be used to grow cannabis. See how quickly they show you the door or ask you to only discuss growing other plants or vegetables.

Even in Washington state, most stores will still not talk about cannabis.

And Doc is selling his kit's across state lines...do you understand now? Or do these concepts not sink in?

Hey Canuck, Have you tried using distilled water that comes in those 5 gal. clear plastic bottles?That's all i ever use for my plants...no guessing ...it's only H2O.All the crap in the water can't be that good can it? The minerals and good things in tap water are in the soil and doc's kit stuff.I'l post some pics tonight of my MK Ultras with crappy looking leaves but the buds are ...well ,you be the judge.The bottled water suites me because i'm only growing a few at a time ,so the expense is well worth it.I like it because i know that it's ONLY water!My 2 cents Canuck, cheers.

Hey Duggan, distilled water is. Safe one to use because we don't want anything that would minimize organic growth like fluorides and chorines and other crap that would kill organic growth for our Tomato plants that we wind up eating, Eat pure , it be a circle, piss in the pond that you drink from ?

Have a good 1, Bulldog

I guess Shrike, I do that all the time btw I'm a med card holder with state exemption on limits- means can hold just about any amount as long as it's not packaged to sell..

I mean were talking pm here and the guy won't even get back with me, if that's the case. But whatever. This is your guys show. If he wants me to say tomatoes over pm? Either way it doesn't matter now. I don't have enough trust to let this go any further. Like I said sorry to bother. Talk about paranoid if that's the case. It's over pms on the site! :)

No prob, bothteams.

It's not a question of paranoid though, as much as it is a case of not opening himself to legal issues. Personal pm's are anything but personal on a Forum website. ANY agency could ask for these records in a heartbeat.

It's his product...his rules...some of us will abide by it...some won't.

EDIT:: Sorry Doc...I may be overstepping myself a bit talking for you. Love all the great info you and everyone that is currently using your High Brix methods are revealing for the rest of us. It's got me excited about completely changing the way I grow and my enthusiasm has spilled over into feeling I need to defend you. If I've overstepped...well, I'll take two steps back. :Namaste:

Doc ...and the gang! These are my MK Ultra's about two weeks out,I wanted to show off my "frankenstrains" Doc,hope that's cool, since i don't have a journal going. My skill behind the camera is a little week but here goes...hope ya like!
MK_Ultra_1_027.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_026.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_023.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_022.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_021.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_020.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_018.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_016.jpg
MK_Ultra_1_013.jpg

Wow! They look awesome!

You thinking like 2 more weeks? Give them a good dose of Growth Energy and a good spray of De Stress! Amazing results!

No prob, bothteams.

It's not a question of paranoid though, as much as it is a case of not opening himself to legal issues. Personal pm's are anything but personal on a Forum website. ANY agency could ask for these records in a heartbeat.

It's his product...his rules...some of us will abide by it...some won't.

EDIT:: Sorry Doc...I may be overstepping myself a bit talking for you. Love all the great info you and everyone that is currently using your High Brix methods are revealing for the rest of us. It's got me excited about completely changing the way I grow and my enthusiasm has spilled over into feeling I need to defend you. If I've overstepped...well, I'll take two steps back. :Namaste:

You're saying pretty much what I would say, so far from overstepping, you're helping.

Both Teams: I do not help people do illegal things. If you were growing a legal crop, I'd gladly sell you a kit. But you're not, so no kit for you! (or anyone else who tells me they're breaking the law and invite me to help them.)

Doc, would you believe...three plants, three different phenos! If i would say..ready in 1 week,2 weeks and three weeks.Not sure how i'm gonna do this one. Oh, and coming from you ...i thank you sir for teaching me...us, just how much fun we can all have:) I havn't even tried this MK out yet...but i know how good it's gonna be! The pics don't show the resin that's there so good.Hey Canuck...should i sneek one ? :) Doc, let me know if you got my pm will ya. Later all. Cheers.

Doc, would you believe...three plants, three different phenos! If i would say..ready in 1 week,2 weeks and three weeks.Not sure how i'm gonna do this one. Oh, and coming from you ...i thank you sir for teaching me...us, just how much fun we can all have:) I havn't even tried this MK out yet...but i know how good it's gonna be! The pics don't show the resin that's there so good.Hey Canuck...should i sneek one ? :) Doc, let me know if you got my pm will ya. Later all. Cheers.

No PM from ya yet....

It was mentioned on one of the first pages that leaving big leaves on plant will lead to higher brix, i would like to try and muse on that. Im sorry but i didnt read all 150pg's so if im repeating, sorry. The simple answer is if the plant doesnt need to utilize free sugar to build new scaffolding, it can store it for other future uses. New leaves are very expensive energy wise vs existing infrastructure that is still performing only % of photosynthetic and photomorphogenic processes. Its true that new leaves are more 'photosynthetically efficient/ area of leaf but this offset by the building out and lack of photosynthetically productive area. I personally keep all productive leaves on plants until abscission or until they become an issue such as potential disease and shading. Big leaves also are utilized as 'waste storage lockers', plants dont poop like you and me, they secrete solid waste into voids and holding cells. Sometimes plants can even secrete waste products that herbivores hate, seemingly as deterrents. The plant pilfers what it can from leaf over time which means that it doesnt have to utilize free sugar. Anyhow that is my hypothesis on the subject...

It was mentioned on one of the first pages that leaving big leaves on plant will lead to higher brix, i would like to try and muse on that. Im sorry but i didnt read all 150pg's so if im repeating, sorry. The simple answer is if the plant doesnt need to utilize free sugar to build new scaffolding, it can store it for other future uses. New leaves are very expensive energy wise vs existing infrastructure that is still performing only % of photosynthetic and photomorphogenic processes. Its true that new leaves are more 'photosynthetically efficient/ area of leaf but this offset by the building out and lack of photosynthetically productive area. I personally keep all productive leaves on plants until abscission or until they become an issue such as potential disease and shading. Big leaves also are utilized as 'waste storage lockers', plants dont poop like you and me, they secrete solid waste into voids and holding cells. Sometimes plants can even secrete waste products that herbivores hate, seemingly as deterrents. The plant pilfers what it can from leaf over time which means that it doesnt have to utilize free sugar. Anyhow that is my hypothesis on the subject...
That's a nice "fresh" way of explaning this,...thanks ecofrog! Cheers!

BUT if a leaf blocks a bud site Bye Bye !

Have a good 1, Bulldog

Ya Bulldog, but the idea is to keep as many leaves on the plant as long as possible.We all remove leaves throughout the grow as part of the pruning process but you have to resist the temptation to strip all the upper fans off. This time round i held off taking off many fans and tried to fold under move etc. rather than just stripping them all off. The lower buds have developed real nice despite leaving most of the fans on!I still removed the odd one but mostly left them alone. Cheers eh.

Back
Top Bottom