Dusty's Winter Grow

Ahhh the family that grows together. Did she pick those just for you. It's all looking pretty swell and swollen in that room.

Nice nugs :cheer: Jock's stacking up nicely too :)
I hope she gets as big as that bottle lol.
Subd for the ride......love the photo updates......cant wait to see the tent and light match up results:):cheer::Namaste:
Thanks man I've been just feeling great as of late been taking pics fck why not share .

Ahhh the family that grows together. Did she pick those just for you. It's all looking pretty swell and swollen in that room.
yeah shes getting pretty good,now her house plants are getting like homes and garden type shit.
Dont tell my wife I'm secretly into large ladies.

Good stuff I forgot we use the same nutes. How long do you flush for I seen there was a flush part on the feeding schedule with the floura series but lost it lol.

Oh yeah buddy love this stuff. They say four days but I go 7 or 10 and get white wispy ashes every time.

Thanks dusty +rep
thank you kindly
That's a good sized cola there.

Are you going to be backbuilding?
hey buddy, I left her alone to see what kind of cola shee could make. Good question on the backbuilding, I was as this would be the strain to do it to. However I had her 12" away from my original mdel lumenator and lush sent me a lumenator *2 model and I hung it at same hight then noticed her top got a little burnt so I will let her do her thing this go around.

I know I said if pull plants out of topled room for pics, but obviously my airlines dont reach. This is what happens when I try to make shit tidy. oh well pink pics it is.
Bubs
2014-11-01_06_56_50.jpg
2014-11-01_06_56_30.jpg
2014-11-01_06_57_24.jpg
2014-11-01_06_36_05.jpg

Ak
2014-11-01_07_17_16.jpg

The wifes bubs in 5 gal coco
2014-11-01_07_18_00.jpg

Group shot
2014-11-01_06_35_44.jpg

They're looking nice & frosty bro :)
Thanx brotha:high-five:
Looking great sorry it's Prolly in ur post somewhere but what watt led are you using I have a 180w I'm thinking about adding with my hps
not a problem bro. O.k. how to explain idk this shit confuses me. We have three led units on the 3'*3' tent we have the lush lumenator 300w grow light pulls 190w from the wall and has a 3'*3' footprint.
In the closet we have one 300w TopLED reflector that pull around 180 to 190w from wall and a 150w TopLED reflctor that pulls 100w from wall. the combined footprint of both these lights is 2'*6'

Hey Dusty!

I been busy the last few days getting ready to chop the WW.. and been doing so for the last full day. its a lot of work to trim buds to my standards! I should be done by tomorrow afternoon!

I've caught up and i will follow along!

Hey Dusty!

I been busy the last few days getting ready to chop the WW.. and been doing so for the last full day. its a lot of work to trim buds to my standards! I should be done by tomorrow afternoon!

I've caught up and i will follow along!
Hey J glad you could make it. I've been reading every update on your thread. I quit posting when the hps led argument came out it was entertaining.
That widow is a beast.

Bubs recieved her first defoliation this is three days later
2014-11-04_05_57_18.jpg
2014-11-04_05_58_04.jpg

Blue Mystic was toped about three days ago. I have had this plant for coming up on two years in a couple months. We just keep cloning generation after generation.
2014-11-04_05_59_01.jpg
2014-11-04_05_57_04.jpg

And the new strain ,getting excited as this one won the duch cup in 2002. Its a white widow back crossed to northern lights. They have been out for a couple days one looks runtish but one looks awesome.
2014-11-04_05_58_28.jpg

with all that frostiness i think the thread name fits very well!!!

great looking ladies . i just added a jack widow this month . im excited !

Back
Top Bottom