Dusty's Winter Grow

I love Jock's central cola :)
I let her go all natural lol she was 16" tall when I put her in to flower now shes 36" tall and half cola.
with all that frostiness i think the thread name fits very well!!!

great looking ladies . i just added a jack widow this month . im excited !
Haha good one man. Jack Widow sounds awesome.
I plan on vegging the two chystals till the lush tent is cleared out then probably a couple weeks more under the led. We will play around with training techniques till we find what she likes.

Your clones look great man.. but that cola on Jock.. WTF! That thing is massive. We'll need a cola of the month contest for you :thumb:
thanks buddy, I went and sht out of the comode a bit w/ last weeks feeding. Went aginst myself and tried to bub up her e.c. cause I thought she could take it. Then got all busy and didnt chech p.h. for a couple days and when I finaly did it was at 4.3. So I ended up flushing for like three days during prime budding.
Result fking streching in that cola. Man I know better, but atleast I got a couple weeks to go.

Heres some pics.
2014-11-06_18_21_25.jpg
2014-11-06_18_22_15.jpg
2014-11-06_18_55_12.jpg
2014-11-06_18_55_55.jpg

Alright guys I have changed my mind on puting both chrystals in dwc buckets. I have never grown this strain before and dont want to roll the dice with it. Not worried about her doing well in dwc just dont know what she will yeild or what she taste like. So I transplanted one into dwc, and one into a prepackaged soil.( I've not done this in a while)
I found a good deal on some foxfarms ocean forest antone use this before? I may need some guidance.

your set up size resembles mine - I like it! - subbed for this grow :)

Happy Freetheweedday my friend:)......i have used ffof with airpots.....antics is right...young girls can be sensitive as it is a little hot on the nutes, but once she has a little size on her maybe 6 to 7 inches maybe she will love it.....i didnt have to feed mine for a month....they thrived......i did add compost tea and mollasses weekly......some people add more perlite to help with oxygen i think but with my airpots i didn;t bother....hope this helps:):Namaste:

I do love weed. So it fit. Lol.

Went to local shop and had it on sale, read the ingredients and was like that will do.

i use a mix of ff ocean forest and happy frog. i started out with str8 ocean . ive always read about the burning problem but have only experienced a light issue with one out of 12 strains ive grown in it . i lovr the way the leaves are coverd in trichomes. the leaves look like sticky felt.

your set up size resembles mine - I like it! - subbed for this grow :)
Welcome Mr. Robbert glad to have you along.
Happy Freetheweedday
my friend:)......i have used ffof with airpots.....antics is right...young girls can be sensitive as it is a little hot on the nutes, but once she has a little size on her maybe 6 to 7 inches maybe she will love it.....i didnt have to feed mine for a month....they thrived......i did add compost tea and mollasses weekly......some people add more perlite to help with oxygen i think but with my airpots i didn;t bother....hope this helps:):Namaste:
Hey man thanks. Its been years since I have grown in soil.
i use a mix of ff ocean forest and happy frog. i started out with str8 ocean . ive always read about the burning problem but have only experienced a light issue with one out of 12 strains ive grown in it . i lovr the way the leaves are coverd in trichomes. the leaves look like sticky felt.
Thanks D.L. We will watch them close. I really like the way this sht smells.
The Jock does get a bit frosty we love it around here.

And here are the two Chrystals
2014-11-06_05_50_39.jpg
2014-11-06_05_49_28.jpg

And the mystery also in ffof
2014-11-06_05_49_10.jpg

Adorable little girls Dusty...

Back
Top Bottom