Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

I'm having Blue Dreams of Dutch Treats... ;)

Those trich photos are amazing, and you have some beautiful sugar coated flowers HMG. +rep.

:popcorn:

Wow thanks Xlr8, that means a lot.

:welcome: to my grow and glad to have you here. :Namaste:

Well, I had to check out your grow. I'm impressed with what you're doing man your plants look great! I can't wait to see what you do with BPN.

Take it easy/

First off :welcome: CO, glad to have you. Thanks for the compliment I couldn't have gotten here without the help of :420:

I will be talking with Corey (BPN) real soon to place my order. :thumb:

Cleaning the tent up today, had the girls out and thought I would take a few pics. Everything seems good except the sour bubble has a Mg def. Feed 1tsp epson salt to a gallon of water. Will give this a couple times this week and see where we are.

Flowering girls have started week 6 so feeding them
7.5ml Micro
22ml Bloom
1ml Zone
2.5ml SSU

001824.JPG

005722.JPG

010482.JPG

011422.JPG

016265.JPG

021192.JPG

029108.JPG

030103.JPG

03865.JPG

man they all look like twins with how sticky and frosty they each are..your grows kickin ass all up n down this thread. good job those plants are thriving!:cheer:

Thanks Chief, they are getting very sticky. Should be fun getting in there to defoliate them again in 8 days. :yahoo: :slide:

Hi HMG,

Ditto 420fied...they look great :thumb: :bravo:

Hmmm those look so good, my friend wants me to try BlueDream. This makes me want some even more. Those look so frosty... !!

Corey must be busy I have seen like 5 posts of all of us getting "sponsored" grows for journals/marketing haha, I contacted him not knowing he was a 1man crew, I asked for the PR/marketing department hahaha im so stupid lol.

Hmmm those look so good, my friend wants me to try BlueDream. This makes me want some even more. Those look so frosty... !!

Corey must be busy I have seen like 5 posts of all of us getting "sponsored" grows for journals/marketing haha, I contacted him not knowing he was a 1man crew, I asked for the PR/marketing department hahaha im so stupid lol.

I hope this BD is what it's cracked up to be. I have tried BD two different times and was not impressed with the smoke.

Yes, the best one man show around. That's funny you talked about him, I just got done ordering my 3 part and Bloom Booster. :thumb:

I hope this BD is what it's cracked up to be. I have tried BD two different times and was not impressed with the smoke.

Yes, the best one man show around. That's funny you talked about him, I just got done ordering my 3 part and Bloom Booster. :thumb:
\

isnt it weird how strains very from time to time. ive had horrible blue dream and ive picked up amazing blue dream. im sure if you give your plants lots of attention and feed them consistantly then youll produce some great BD.

I ended up getting "snowcap" instead. Good stuff too. Love living in LA :D. I'm getting the 2part and bloom booster for my next grow cycle. Going to try a bunch of different sizes for a perpetual mini-hempy with either straight single colas or a bunch of different techniques. We shall see.

Hi HMG,

those girls look really good, truly great shots of the trics...you said they might be done in a couple weeks ?? those trics still look most clear/cloudy.

How do you decide when to cut? My girls are still mostly cloudy, only 20/80 amber/cloudy, but my buddy said he chops @ 55-60 days, I'm not sure mine will be done by then...maybe his mature quicker because of the different lights. He's got a couple 1000's hps and I use 1 - 400 mh. I know that makes a difference in the size of buds and amount of yield, but I don't know if it makes a diff in the length of time they take to finish.

What do you think?

OMFG!!! that dutch treat is amazing!!!! you have to enter that into plant of the month next month! that lady is beautiful!!!

Thanks Chief, I probably won't be entering anything in the contests right now. After a compliment like that I might have to reconsider.

Damn those picks look great!!!! I was smoking on some killer dutch the other day, and by the looks of it yours is going to be just as good.:bravo:

Welcome BB, glad to have you stop by. Thanks for the compliments.

I haven't got the pleasure of smoking DT yet but I'm sure if it smokes as good as it smells it will be a Treat indeed.

Back
Top Bottom