Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

nice a$$ pics man! those trics are looking AMAZING! your doing a hell of a job. going be one happy guy when you take them down:goodjob:

was that your dutch treat or blue dream?

I'm already a happy camper. :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for the compliment, not to bad for my first 2liter Hempy run with GH nutes. Can't wait to see what I can do with BPN.

The first 3 where DT and the last 2 BD.

Whats good HMG!!!

Well just got caught up to speed!!! sorry to hear your having issues with your cloning, can you take pix next time, or even a day by day to show whats going on in there!!!

I agree with sqheels, 420fieds journals!!! excellent reads!!! both for the cloner and the hemys!!! but your doing a great job already on yours!!!

Those trics are lookin so so so sexy!!! :thumb:
:peacetwo:

Whats good HMG!!!

Well just got caught up to speed!!! sorry to hear your having issues with your cloning, can you take pix next time, or even a day by day to show whats going on in there!!!

I agree with sqheels, 420fieds journals!!! excellent reads!!! both for the cloner and the hemys!!! but your doing a great job already on yours!!!

Those trics are lookin so so so sexy!!! :thumb:

Welcome Astonr, glad you found your way. :high-five:

I will be taking clones again in a couple days. I need to get to the hydro store and get some clonex, and use RO water and we will see if that helps. Trying to decide if I need both gel and solution or just one or the other. I guess some more :nomo: and :reading420magazine: and I can find my answer.

I took the trich shots from a Celestron microscope, nice little piece with a stand. Way better than my cheap little $10 scope.

Hell yea!!! I am going to have to google that!! I have a 30x but I don't use if for the photos... I strictly use Photoshop to show off my trics!!!

But I am going to be getting a new camera in a couple of days I hope!!! so long as Uncle Sam pays me on the day he said he was!!! He's the only ass hole that I can't go and kick in his door for my money!!! LOL!!!

Can't wait to see you do these clones!!! from what I have read... it is not necessary to have any rooting agents, with enough moisture, they will grow roots!!!

Picture Update

Day 33 Still feeding at about 1050 ppm. I have been using this schedule as of late and seems to be doing well. Feed feed feed feed water, repeat.

Trich shots first the first 2 are DT and the last 2 are BD
Image303.jpg

Image321.jpg

Image3310.jpg

Image341.jpg

001821.JPG

003800.JPG

005721.JPG

007611.JPG

008562.JPG

009520.JPG

012358.JPG

015290.JPG

Let me know what you think and or if you see anything I may improve on. Thank you all and have a great day. :Namaste:

dammn! Not only do you have a great camera, but you have some great nugs comin! Lookin sweet and sexified!

The camera really isn't that great of a camera. It's a Cannon SX 120 IS. I use a Celestron 44302-A for the trich shots. They both work for what I do with them and they didn't break the bank either. :thumb:

Picture Update
Image303.jpg

Image321.jpg

Image3310.jpg

Image341.jpg

001821.JPG

003800.JPG

005721.JPG

007611.JPG

008562.JPG

009520.JPG

012358.JPG

015290.JPG

:

coming along nicely there brotha!!! those trics are looking cloudy already!! the power of BPN!!! I noticed with my GDP that I had signs of flowering at day 5 and tric development at day 13!!! by day 25, cloudy!!! I have so many ambers already and I am only at day 43!!! but there is a lot of trics still cloudy!! I am shooting for a hell of a lot more ambers than cloudy!!! so I am thinking harvest around day 60... but the trics will tell me!!!

shitty thing though!!! I lost my magnifier!!! so I have to rely on this broken camera to show me the trics!!!

Keep up the great work soldier!!!

So cool how amazing these plants are if you think about it. How complex and amazingly beneficial they potentially are if the rest of society had our knowledge and open mind. Hemp would replace almost everything as it once was used for everything including buildings and roads. CBDa THCa and all the other great RAW components of cannabis replaces all nutritional supplements. One can dream eh? Damn this stuff has got me faded...time to go check on my little girls :D

Thanks Astonr, but these are beeing feed General Hydroponics. A buddy of mine had got me the nutes and medium and told me to start growing again. I was going to use up these nutes then order BPN again, but I think I'm going to order sooner than that and leave the GH for the other herbs and veggies in Hempies.

I can't wait to see what I can do with BPN :morenutes:

Thanks for bump'n the pics as well.

I'm having Blue Dreams of Dutch Treats... ;)

Those trich photos are amazing, and you have some beautiful sugar coated flowers HMG. +rep.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom