Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

Hey HMG,

I came over to check out what you were talking about...those plants look perky to me, they look wonderful, I don't see anything I'd be too concerned over just yet...they could use some heavy defoliation, if that's your plan. When I did that they really took off. It looks like they vegged for a long time...I did that last time and they ended up pretty big at the end. I had trouble keeping them upright...actually a couple days before harvest when I opened the closet door I found 2 plants on the floor. This time I vegged a much shorter time so all the buds are real close to the stalk, minimal branching...but I don't think my yield will be as much.

:goodjob:

Hey HMG,

I came over to check out what you were talking about...those plants look perky to me, they look wonderful, I don't see anything I'd be too concerned over just yet...they could use some heavy defoliation, if that's your plan. When I did that they really took off. It looks like they vegged for a long time...I did that last time and they ended up pretty big at the end. I had trouble keeping them upright...actually a couple days before harvest when I opened the closet door I found 2 plants on the floor. This time I vegged a much shorter time so all the buds are real close to the stalk, minimal branching...but I don't think my yield will be as much.

:goodjob:

Thanks Sqwheel's, looking back at them pics they do look better than they did this morning. I had them for 16 days before I flipped them so yes to long on the veg for what I'm going for. Yes they will be getting their first hair cut Friday day 21.

You have what I'm hoping for on my next run, minimal branching. I think I found a good strain for that as well. :)

I thought I would throw up some pics of the veg side. The growth of the Balckberry plant has me thinking it would be good for a sog.

001795.JPG

002831.JPG

I took a few cuttings from her to see if my cloner will work or if it needs some modifications.

008553.JPG

Not sure what I want to do with this one yet mother or just drop it in a 2.5 gal Hempy and flower it out.

006611.JPG

005705.JPG

For the flowering girls they got
1ml Dutch Master Gold Range Zone
2.5ml Snow Storm Ultra
3ml GH Grow
8ml GH Micro
16ML GH Bllom
PH 6.1
ppm 1000

HMG,

I had to try it twice to get it right...this last time, I only left them in veg long enough to be sure they had a good root system going, then I switched them. I still ended up with a couple branches on a couple of them but the branches are only 3" long and at the bottom of the plant. The next plants are from seed and I UBT'd them already, just going to let them veg for a little bit then flip them, they should grow 4-6 colas each, that will up my harvest results.

:peace:

Update

I have noticed that my with my dry environment these girls are needing to be watered every day. I'm going to try and feed feed water feed feed water... They have perked back up since I increased their ppm and started to water daily.

001800.JPG

003786.JPG

005709.JPG

006614.JPG

008555.JPG

009509.JPG

011417.JPG

014316.JPG

017227.JPG

020184.JPG

022147.JPG

024134.JPG

026124.JPG

028124.JPG

029107.JPG

030101.JPG

031100.JPG

I also noticed they have started to frost up a little.

everything looks very good.

don't mean to ask a question on ur thread, but i'm trying to figure out how a hempy grow works? do the 2L sit in a tray or do they not have drain holes?

:welcome: Cross glad to have you.

A Hempy bucket or pot has a drain hole about 2 to 2.25" from the bottom fill with perlite and vermeculite 75/25% mix or coco or a mixture. really easy no fuse grow style IMO. I will not be going back to soil indoors EVER!

Right now I have 6 plants sitting in a rubbermaid type container to handle the run off.

Feel free to ask questions anytime, if I can't answer them I'm sure another friendly member here at :420: will jump right in.

:welcome: Cross glad to have you.

A Hempy bucket or pot has a drain hole about 2 to 2.25" from the bottom fill with perlite and vermeculite 75/25% mix or coco or a mixture. really easy no fuse grow style IMO. I will not be going back to soil indoors EVER!

Right now I have 6 plants sitting in a rubbermaid type container to handle the run off.

Feel free to ask questions anytime, if I can't answer them I'm sure another friendly member here at :420: will jump right in.

Thank you so much, you explained it very well and with the info i was able to find looking through grow journals I am really looking forward to trying this method.

You got a point about nutes being less expensive on line...i just compared...and since my hydro isn't set up yet i got time to order...hey Home...about those 2L yo u got...why those plants don't get root bound???

This is my first run so I can not really answer that just yet. Hopefully one of the more experienced 2 liter growers will chime in.

I can say that I have read many journal's and have not read about plants get bound.

:welcome: miwa. So you got yourself some BPN?

Thank you so much, you explained it very well and with the info i was able to find looking through grow journals I am really looking forward to trying this method.

I hope you do try it and make a journal so we can follow along with your success. :thumb:

You got a point about nutes being less expensive on line...i just compared...and since my hydro isn't set up yet i got time to order...hey Home...about those 2L yo u got...why those plants don't get root bound???

I was worried about the same thing when I first started growing in 2 Liters. Go straight to 12/12 and your plants won't get rootbound.

Best of luck.

HMG,

I let my first run at hempy veg too long and the roots were packed in there pretty tight when harvested...but it was some of the best I've grown to date. That's not saying a lot either, I'm only on my 4th grow now, but loving the 2L hempy as well

You're plants look really healthy...and BIG, that's probably why they need water everyday. This time my plants are much smaller and I only water every other day.

Be watchful of them tipping over tho...I had issues toward the end because they were so big last time...this time they are much more stable, just a single stalk with nothing but buds all the way up. :)

Anyone looking for a great journal on 2L hempy...visit 420fied's, he was my inspiration.

HMG,

I let my first run at hempy veg too long and the roots were packed in there pretty tight when harvested...but it was some of the best I've grown to date. That's not saying a lot either, I'm only on my 4th grow now, but loving the 2L hempy as well

You're plants look really healthy...and BIG, that's probably why they need water everyday. This time my plants are much smaller and I only water every other day.

Be watchful of them tipping over tho...I had issues toward the end because they were so big last time...this time they are much more stable, just a single stalk with nothing but buds all the way up. :)

Anyone looking for a great journal on 2L hempy...visit 420fied's, he was my inspiration.

Thanks Sqwheel's, I noticed that a couple are leaning already. Too much weight on one side or the othe no good.

Yes 420fied, Xare, Sqwheels, 12, and MR Krip. 2 liter inspiration at its finest.
Quality growers as well as journals packed full of knowledge. :thanks: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom