Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

I thought it was interesting that @MrSauga is running his at 10.5g /gallon when the MC website recommends 4g/gallon
I must have been tired Shed...that was in 8L so about 2gal. My apologies, and that was a value at normal flower. If you have seen their calculator you will see what I mean. But ya, that was a mistake saying 10.5 over a gal.
Feeding Calculator

Looking good Dutch, I think dropping at lights out is normal for some strains. No problems as long as they perk up at lights on.
Thanks for the Input Penny! I noticed it on my one WW before as well so maybe she’s just tired come days end? Still not sure but I aim to find out!!

Here's the chart I follow and works well for me. I adjust it accordingly on how the plant looks.
It's based on grams, not scoops.

Thanks for clarifying Sauga and thanks for the sweet feed chart!

Your garden is looking great Dutch! I love those Criticals. :goodjob:

- Update -

Crystal Candy Autos #1 and #2

Day - 47

Pineapple Express Autos #1 and #2
Day - 47 PEa1 / Day - 46 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 68 / Flip Day - 8

Jan.26

Hello again everyone! I hope your all well and ready for the week ahead. I’ve got a bit of a long update today but more pictures than anything so let’s dive right in!

All the autos are ready for watering but they will be waiting until tomorrow. As I was inspecting the autos I noticed on PEa1 that she has just developed some rust spots.

I think it looks like calmag deficiency but if I’m wrong would appreciate input! I will be bumping the calmag this upcoming feeding and see how she fairs.

Also I decided to pull out my macro lens for the phone camera and snap some Trichome shots of CCa2 since she’s the most frosty of the group so far with her sister CCa1 right behind.

Critical+2.0 girls have an exciting day today!! The First sign of pistils and as the stretch continues I’m excited to see how big these girls will get!

Hovering over them and inspecting them they are giving off a lovelymlemon smell with a light skunky hint! I’m really happy with the shape of these qaudline girls and how they are growing. The canopy is staying even so far and looks like they are both on the right track!

Thanks again for joining me and I hope you all have a safe and prosperous week ahead!

Stay Medicated!:ganjamon:

Brown spots with no yellowing is Ca, brown spots with intervein yellowing is Mg. If you don't have separate sources, cal-mag it is!

Thanks again Shed! I only have a bottle of calmag so that’s what I’ll be using. A Good watering today with calmag, voodoo, and BudCandy should hopefully clear that up!

- Update -

Day - 47

Day - 47 PEa1 / Day - 46 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 68 / Flip Day - 8

Jan.26

Hello again everyone! I hope your all well and ready for the week ahead. I’ve got a bit of a long update today but more pictures than anything so let’s dive right in!

All the autos are ready for watering but they will be waiting until tomorrow. As I was inspecting the autos I noticed on PEa1 that she has just developed some rust spots.

I think it looks like calmag deficiency but if I’m wrong would appreciate input! I will be bumping the calmag this upcoming feeding and see how she fairs.

Also I decided to pull out my macro lens for the phone camera and snap some Trichome shots of CCa2 since she’s the most frosty of the group so far with her sister CCa1 right behind.

Critical+2.0 girls have an exciting day today!! The First sign of pistils and as the stretch continues I’m excited to see how big these girls will get!

Hovering over them and inspecting them they are giving off a lovelymlemon smell with a light skunky hint! I’m really happy with the shape of these qaudline girls and how they are growing. The canopy is staying even so far and looks like they are both on the right track!

Thanks again for joining me and I hope you all have a safe and prosperous week ahead!

Stay Medicated!:ganjamon:
All looking good brother ... The buds are forming real nice... Before you know it your going to be smoking it!!!! Great job overall

All looking good brother ... The buds are forming real nice... Before you know it your going to be smoking it!!!! Great job overall

Hey Ink! Thanks man appreciate it! I’m really excited to smoke both these strains. I’m hoping my PEa1 ends up turning out but right now I’m trying to nurse her back to shape!

-UPDATE-

Day - 48

Day - 48 PEa1 / Day - 47 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 69 / Flip Day - 9

Jan.28
What is goin on friends! Not much to discuss today but illl give you a quick rundown!

As you can see above PEa1 is still giving me troubles but today I have her a good dose of CalMag to help deal with and get rid of the deficiency I noticed. I only watered her today I wanted to let the other girls go one more day.
In the water/feed mix of 1Gal.
-5mL Calmag
-8mL Voodoo Juice
-8mL Bud Candy

I hope to see an improvement on her soon Very SOON. Fingers crossed, I have been whispering sweet nothings to her every day. I’m hopeful I’ll get a rebound! I won’t give up on her!

Now the critical girls are just loving life and are really stretching up! For the most part the canopy is staying even. I may have to do a bend here or there once stretch is almost done but I think I will have a pretty good looking couple of qaudlines come harvest.... as long as all goes smoothly!

Anywhooo I wish you all a safe and happy evening or rest of your day and stay medicated!

So I had some time on my hands today Dutch and did a little more reading re MC for coco and soilless grows.
The Calmag they say is not required by most growers depending on the brand of coco, the strain, and light intensity. If you feel you need to add Calmag they recommend boosting your MC or getting a supplement such as Calmag. Bottom line is to experiment and see if you need it.
I always added it to soil once in flower, although again they say it's not needed, but my experience shows that adding Calmag during that time has not overcooked the plants and only helped in giving what the plants were looking for.

As for our supplements, well they say it's not needed (ie Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy) and is offered to enhance grows for advanced growers. Heck we're advanced growers now right???
I've never felt the need to add anything extra and after my second grow with this stuff I should be able to see a difference, if any, on my next grow when using the supplements

One thing interesting though is Sweet Candy cannot be mixed in with MegaCrop and sold together as one. High amounts of carbohydrates/sugars, so they sell it as a standalone product, but the two work fine together as separate entities mixed as one in water. So it leads me to believe that Sweet Candy should be used during flower to get the most out of the MC base nutrient.

Back
Top Bottom