What's going to be going down your way and please tag me so I can be at the start of a journal again, and one I know I love to follow, rather than be spending hours trying to find my way back to everyone's journals here

I’m starting my strain specific recycled soil mixes this grow. I’m cooking up a pretty strong super soil and will grow 3 strains. When I’m done, whichever strain I like the best (or all 3) I will grow again using the same soil recycled. I’m gonna do this for multiple generations of the same strain. This should allow me to get the absolute top end potential out of the strain(s) eventually. Should be able to see and experience some pretty unique characteristics.

I’m starting my strain specific recycled soil mixes this grow. I’m cooking up a pretty strong super soil and will grow 3 strains. When I’m done, whichever strain I like the best (or all 3) I will grow again using the same soil recycled. I’m gonna do this for multiple generations of the same strain. This should allow me to get the absolute top end potential out of the strain(s) eventually. Should be able to see and experience some pretty unique characteristics.
u ever used sohum living soil?

beeutiful!
Hi MarK, thank you so much! They're getting big! Almost topping time, this FRIDAY!!!
I envy your NYC Diesel.
I missed Limelight? Do you remember her? My prior NYC Diesel?
I wanted to buy seeds of it but I couldn't find a good price for it anywhere so I ordered Moby Dick and Blue Dream seeds instead.
Oh no. Did you check with WSE? I need to look, I may have a couple seeds left?

Moby Dick?! @Bode Loves Mobstah-a combo of Moby Dick and Lobstah I believe! Blue Dream is always a good choice and I happen to have some courtesy Mobstah regular seeds that I was planning on trying outdoors this year until everything happened but next year, come Spring, I plan on trying my hands with it. Want to make Bode proud!
And, as a nod to you, I also bought some Zombie Death Fuck seeds. :battingeyelashes:
You didn't?!?! Yippee, that's amaze balls. You are going to love the skippity skip the strain provides. Even for an Indica girl, that's one of my favorite sativas, just really gets you up and moving but not in a manic way, a very clear and focused super high.
And, finally, I'm growing a Durban Poison, too.
Omg!!! Yaaay!!! She is inspiring in and of itself!!!! Absolutely beautiful HG. Love the thought you put into picking the most perfect name for her
Here's my lady, Dumi, which is an African girl's name that means "one who inspires others; they are powerful". She's 87 days old here:

Durban Poison-Day 87-a.jpg
I'm going to go over and attach myself to your current grow, my eye has been giving me fits the last week and finally a couple days ago I went to the walk in for it and I follow up with my ophthalmologist tomorrow morning or I would be caught up already on journals by now. So upset about that but no need to rush, I'm here for good so I have all the time in the world to get caught up, just going to take me longer. I wish I had been able to catch yours sooner, or start growing earlier so our DPs would be twinsies but that's OK! I'll catch up, promise!
I’m starting my strain specific recycled soil mixes this grow. I’m cooking up a pretty strong super soil and will grow 3 strains.
Would it spoil the party to know what strains? I know you will list your super soil ingredients, I want to take note. Not now, but absolutely in the future when I retire on some property and have my greenhouses and acreage, I want to do it all from scratch, self sustain as much as I possibly can. Have a few separate lists going titled "Off-The-Grid Living", super soil is on there...
When I’m done, whichever strain I like the best (or all 3) I will grow again using the same soil recycled. I’m gonna do this for multiple generations of the same strain. This should allow me to get the absolute top end potential out of the strain(s) eventually. Should be able to see and experience some pretty unique characteristics.
Patience is a virtue and in this particular case, will absolutely pay off. You will be reaping the rewards of this bloodline for years to come but you know that already, hence why you are doing it in the first place. I would like to do similar but I just find that by constantly changing what I'm smoking, I never get immune to it so to speak. I couldn't just grow 5 of the same and only smoke that, my body gets used to it. But to constantly have a super special pheno to lean on is comforting as well. I am excited to see what you do, please remember to tag me in brother.
I never have but I only hear great things. Like I said to Keff, it's definitely on my future to-do list.

So hey there guys and gals? Sorry I was out of the loop for the past couple of days. As I mentioned to super wonderful HG, my eye has been bothering me since my parents were here and 3 days ago it just took a turn for the worst. Entire eye swollen, felt bruised, twitched whenever I tried to focus, floaters, double vision, super red, broken blood vessesls, you name it. Got a follow up tomorrow, was only able to hit the walk in this weekend. Gave me some steroid and numbing drops and some antibiotic eye cream. Better enough that I am on here posting but still not great.

Managed to write up, type up my latest review yesterday but it took me literally all day because I had to keep giving my eye breaks in between.

With the doc appointment in the morning and my need to get back onto journals and catch up again on messages tomorrow, I wanted to make sure I got pics today and posted an update here.

So today they are DAYS 19/20/21. They will be topped Friday? Plenty of nodes to work with and the girls are healthy as can be. No need to top my Amnesia again as she self topped herself. They were given a 2:1 water/nute feed on 7-2 and on Friday 7-6, before being topped, they will be fed a mixture of half weeks 1/2 and half weeks 3/4 veg.

Blue Cheese is showing no signs of anything new so she will get silica water and was also not featured in the photos today. Sorry little girl. Still alive just still stagnant.

The @Mars Hydro FC4800 is set to 25-30%, it will remain that way until flower.

Other than that, not much to note other than their sensational growth between the last 3 days. Truly are giving it their best shots-proud of my green lovelies!

Have a fantastic grow overnight and day tomorrow, I'll be back on the forums in the afternoon perusing the journals!

Hi MarK, thank you so much! They're getting big! Almost topping time, this FRIDAY!!!

Moby Dick?! @Bode Loves Mobstah-a combo of Moby Dick and Lobstah I believe! Blue Dream is always a good choice and I happen to have some courtesy Mobstah regular seeds that I was planning on trying outdoors this year until everything happened but next year, come Spring, I plan on trying my hands with it. Want to make Bode proud!

You didn't?!?! Yippee, that's amaze balls. You are going to love the skippity skip the strain provides. Even for an Indica girl, that's one of my favorite sativas, just really gets you up and moving but not in a manic way, a very clear and focused super high.

Omg!!! Yaaay!!! She is inspiring in and of itself!!!! Absolutely beautiful HG. Love the thought you put into picking the most perfect name for her

I'm going to go over and attach myself to your current grow, my eye has been giving me fits the last week and finally a couple days ago I went to the walk in for it and I follow up with my ophthalmologist tomorrow morning or I would be caught up already on journals by now. So upset about that but no need to rush, I'm here for good so I have all the time in the world to get caught up, just going to take me longer. I wish I had been able to catch yours sooner, or start growing earlier so our DPs would be twinsies but that's OK! I'll catch up, promise!

Would it spoil the party to know what strains? I know you will list your super soil ingredients, I want to take note. Not now, but absolutely in the future when I retire on some property and have my greenhouses and acreage, I want to do it all from scratch, self sustain as much as I possibly can. Have a few separate lists going titled "Off-The-Grid Living", super soil is on there...

Patience is a virtue and in this particular case, will absolutely pay off. You will be reaping the rewards of this bloodline for years to come but you know that already, hence why you are doing it in the first place. I would like to do similar but I just find that by constantly changing what I'm smoking, I never get immune to it so to speak. I couldn't just grow 5 of the same and only smoke that, my body gets used to it. But to constantly have a super special pheno to lean on is comforting as well. I am excited to see what you do, please remember to tag me in brother.

I never have but I only hear great things. Like I said to Keff, it's definitely on my future to-do list.

So hey there guys and gals? Sorry I was out of the loop for the past couple of days. As I mentioned to super wonderful HG, my eye has been bothering me since my parents were here and 3 days ago it just took a turn for the worst. Entire eye swollen, felt bruised, twitched whenever I tried to focus, floaters, double vision, super red, broken blood vessesls, you name it. Got a follow up tomorrow, was only able to hit the walk in this weekend. Gave me some steroid and numbing drops and some antibiotic eye cream. Better enough that I am on here posting but still not great.

Managed to write up, type up my latest review yesterday but it took me literally all day because I had to keep giving my eye breaks in between.

With the doc appointment in the morning and my need to get back onto journals and catch up again on messages tomorrow, I wanted to make sure I got pics today and posted an update here.

So today they are DAYS 19/20/21. They will be topped Friday? Plenty of nodes to work with and the girls are healthy as can be. No need to top my Amnesia again as she self topped herself. They were given a 2:1 water/nute feed on 7-2 and on Friday 7-6, before being topped, they will be fed a mixture of half weeks 1/2 and half weeks 3/4 veg.

Blue Cheese is showing no signs of anything new so she will get silica water and was also not featured in the photos today. Sorry little girl. Still alive just still stagnant.

Other than that, not much to note other than their sensational growth between the last 3 days. Truly are giving it their best shots-proud of my green lovelies!

Have a fantastic grow overnight and day tomorrow, I'll be back on the forums in the afternoon perusing the journals!

Looking good Jersey. CL🍀. :thumb: :kiss:

Highya Krissi,

So sorry to hear about eye trouble!! I'm glad you're on the mend from that. I hope things are well with you.

Love your little ladies! They always look so happy in your care! Too bad about your auto. Doesn't look good for her. It gets confusing when seeing Durban Poison's fat leaves, and being a sativa. I guess we can't identify sativas by skinny leaves any more. I'm impressed with the four that look so nice. You always did have a way of coaxing them to do their best for you! Very nice job, girl! Happy Smokin'

Oh, btw, Mobstah is a cross between Moose and Lobstah, and an unknown male. At least, thats the way I last read about that strain. Maybe I need an update in reality!

Yea yea, bout to hit the sweet bong from @Smoking Outlet again now that I've ensured some quality photos were taken for my review purposes so just shut it my robed Chicago friend, I'm getting there...then to actually eat the dinner I prepped, smoke again and attempt to press some dab-a-roonis (also Polish :rofl: )

I appreciate that, it's palpable, thank you :love:I'm so happy to hear that!! What's going to be going down your way and please tag me so I can be at the start of a journal again, and one I know I love to follow, rather than be spending hours trying to find my way back to everyone's journals here.

Couldn't have said it better myself...truth is all over that pudding Keff :rofl:
I think 🤔 that would be Dab-a- rooski’s if Polish. Not sure about the rooni’s? CL🍀. :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking real good.

Plants are looking good as always, hope your peeper gets fixed up.
Thanks Gid, 2 new scripts, bad case of uveitis and keratitis

1000016040.jpg

Doing a little better since

Been meaning to tell you that I got a Sirius Black growing outdoors because of you and your awesome write up.
Awwwwee that kinda stuff makes my green heart legit smile, Gid. Thank you for the nod brother
Looking good Jersey. CL🍀. :thumb: :kiss:
Thanks Clover my buddy
Highya Krissi,

So sorry to hear about eye trouble!! I'm glad you're on the mend from that. I hope things are well with you.
Getting better! She got me on the best meds for my eye woes!
Love your little ladies! They always look so happy in your care!
they do their thing, i just follow along!
Too bad about your auto. Doesn't look good for her.
yea, idk about her but she is still alive...i went ahead and moved her outside. Being shes an auto at Day 21, shes either gonna do it or not and I will know soon. But I did give her the tent boot lol
It gets confusing when seeing Durban Poison's fat leaves, and being a sativa. I guess we can't identify sativas by skinny leaves any more.
Remember, Gigi and Spicoli? Their leaves were very fat! My Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Hazes...
I'm impressed with the four that look so nice. You always did have a way of coaxing them to do their best for you! Very nice job, girl! Happy Smokin'
I take a little of this and a little of that and I see what I like and what they like and its like cooking for me...just adapt and learn as I go
Oh, btw, Mobstah is a cross between Moose and Lobstah, and an unknown male. At least, thats the way I last read about that strain. Maybe I need an update in reality!
omg duuuuhhh stoner moment. Damn Sirius Black hijacked my brain's neuropathways that night. I was sitting on the couch, new bong smoking night, and thinking after I typed it that it sounded off and then I said nah you're just obliterated..I was right about thr obliterated but not able the other thing hahahaha I'm the one that needs to come back to earth!
I think 🤔 that would be Dab-a- rooski’s if Polish. Not sure about the rooni’s? CL🍀. :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:
porque no las dos? :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:
Looking real good.
Thanks brother, I appreciate that
Luscious and green Krissi!
Trying Shed! Always trying!
I hope the eye doc sorts you out, and make sure you mention it happened after a visit from your parents. Some folks' folks can give anyone fits! ;)
You know I was told it's part of my auto immune disorders so technically that's in my genes and technically my genes come from my parents so technically they did do this to my eye....Italian bastards...:rolleyes:

So guys and gals today is Days 21/22/23! We will be topping tomorrow as well as feeding all but our Sour G, her pot is still heavy and she seems a little more droopy than the rest so I think she just needs to dry up a little. To help her get drier, faster and also help the other girls absorb their next full feed into their roots and beyond tomorrow, I am also going down a few humidity points to instill the need for them to look to their roots.

Blue Cheese as I said has had no change still and I moved her outside. Right in front of the kitchen window so that I can see her at all times lol even if it's with a telescope with a microscope attached :rofl::rofl:

Durban Poison is drinking the most right now and is our largest of the 5 in the tent. Excited for this one. Love growing a new strain and not knowing what to expect....like that this one for example, seems to be growing like an Indica...

NYC Diesel is beginning to put on a show. Man do I love this strain. She is going to smell glorious. Picking up speed but unfortunately no new variegated leaves to note...sad face...

Sour G as I said looks a little wet but other than that and being the soon to be smallest of the 5, with my mutant catching up, she has good color and her leaves feel healthy. Not concerned at all. Super stoked to have this great hybrid in the tent.

Amnesia, my old faithful, one of my absolute favorites. Her mutant self is doing its thing and she is soon to catch up. Just watch, promise she will surprise you. I'm a far better grower now (not tooting my own horn at all just saying) than I was when I first grew this strain back in '21. I hope I can do something special with it, it's given a lot back to me. Monster cropping my 1st ever attempt of this strain and watching her lay dormant for weeks was mind numbing. Having ex bestie call it the stick and ask me how my stick was doing every day never bothered me, I always told her that this stick is going to stick you right back in the ass, just wait. I want to pay good homage to her and this Cinderella 99 and Jack Herer lineage.

But today we are focusing on our G-13. I'll go into strain details as we go on in the journal but for now, she is my PLANT OF THE DAY.

Not just cause I randomly chose her but because she really looks absolutely striking today. I opened the tent to see an over-watered Sour G which made me mad that I let happen but then immediately saw this fantastic specimen and parked up.

She is the youngest of the bunch but you certainly wouldn't know it. She is bright she is fun, let me introduce my G-13, "GENEVA".....

Happy Growing guys and gals. Time to give my eye a break for a few hours. Catch you all soon! So great to be catching up on journals finally! Many more to go but glad I'm on my way! You guys are awesome!!

1000016040.jpg

Awwwwee that kinda stuff makes my green heart legit smile, Gid. Thank you for the nod brother

Thanks Clover my buddy

yea, idk about her but she is still alive...i went ahead and moved her outside. Being shes an auto at Day 21, shes either gonna do it or not and I will know soon. But I did give her the tent boot lol

Remember, Gigi and Spicoli? Their leaves were very fat! My Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Hazes...

I take a little of this and a little of that and I see what I like and what they like and its like cooking for me...just adapt and learn as I go

omg duuuuhhh stoner moment. Damn Sirius Black hijacked my brain's neuropathways that night. I was sitting on the couch, new bong smoking night, and thinking after I typed it that it sounded off and then I said nah you're just obliterated..I was right about thr obliterated but not able the other thing hahahaha I'm the one that needs to come back to earth!

You know I was told it's part of my auto immune disorders so technically that's in my genes and technically my genes come from my parents so technically they did do this to my eye....Italian bastards...:rolleyes:

So guys and gals today is Days 21/22/23! We will be topping tomorrow as well as feeding all but our Sour G, her pot is still heavy and she seems a little more droopy than the rest so I think she just needs to dry up a little. To help her get drier, faster and also help the other girls absorb their next full feed into their roots and beyond tomorrow, I am also going down a few humidity points to instill the need for them to look to their roots.

Blue Cheese as I said has had no change still and I moved her outside. Right in front of the kitchen window so that I can see her at all times lol even if it's with a telescope with a microscope attached :rofl::rofl:

Durban Poison is drinking the most right now and is our largest of the 5 in the tent. Excited for this one. Love growing a new strain and not knowing what to expect....like that this one for example, seems to be growing like an Indica...

NYC Diesel is beginning to put on a show. Man do I love this strain. She is going to smell glorious. Picking up speed but unfortunately no new variegated leaves to note...sad face...

Sour G as I said looks a little wet but other than that and being the soon to be smallest of the 5, with my mutant catching up, she has good color and her leaves feel healthy. Not concerned at all. Super stoked to have this great hybrid in the tent.

Amnesia, my old faithful, one of my absolute favorites. Her mutant self is doing its thing and she is soon to catch up. Just watch, promise she will surprise you. I'm a far better grower now (not tooting my own horn at all just saying) than I was when I first grew this strain back in '21. I hope I can do something special with it, it's given a lot back to me. Monster cropping my 1st ever attempt of this strain and watching her lay dormant for weeks was mind numbing. Having ex bestie call it the stick and ask me how my stick was doing every day never bothered me, I always told her that this stick is going to stick you right back in the ass, just wait. I want to pay good homage to her and this Cinderella 99 and Jack Herer lineage.

But today we are focusing on our G-13. I'll go into strain details as we go on in the journal but for now, she is my PLANT OF THE DAY.

Not just cause I randomly chose her but because she really looks absolutely striking today. I opened the tent to see an over-watered Sour G which made me mad that I let happen but then immediately saw this fantastic specimen and parked up.

She is the youngest of the bunch but you certainly wouldn't know it. She is bright she is fun, let me introduce my G-13, "GENEVA".....

Happy Growing guys and gals. Time to give my eye a break for a few hours. Catch you all soon! So great to be catching up on journals finally! Many more to go but glad I'm on my way! You guys are awesome!!
They are beautiful Krissi.

Whoops, missed this, sorry, too many notifications lol

I have not. From what I’ve read it’s a pretty premium soil if a little expensive. Based on its ingredients though it seems tuned to being expendable which makes sense, you don’t want to sell a product people only need to buy once lol.

Everything I’ve read though is rave reviews.

Would it spoil the party to know what strains? I know you will list your super soil ingredients, I want to take note.

Not at all.. KOS (Kingdom Organic Seeds, The Rev of TLOs Seedbank) Blue Thai is the one I’m really interested in. I’ll also be pushing @Herbies Seeds Apple Betty and Runtz Punch to their absolute limits. I was gonna go just Blue Thai but I got the Herbies seeds as a prize and have seen some great grows with them so I figured let’s see what they can really do.

Not now, but absolutely in the future when I retire on some property and have my greenhouses and acreage, I want to do it all from scratch, self sustain as much as I possibly can. Have a few separate lists going titled "Off-The-Grid Living", super soil is on there

Same. Here. 🤣 if it weren’t for my younger kids (13 and 9) I’d already be off grid. I homeschool them though so it makes it a lot easier to be closer to the city center to be able to utilize the resources to teach them. Once the youngest is 18 though I’m gone. I’d like to get some acreage up and working so I have something to pass down the line in a way my ancestors have failed to do.

I totally get this. I think it has to do with my autism really. For instance, I eat the same exact breakfast sandwich in specific egg, cheese, bacon, potato ratios with the same amount of tea drunk at specific bite intervals every single day. I’ve done this for years now. I find things I like and I make them a part of my daily life. I measure exact amounts of those things and consume them and if I don’t have them I feel off and incomplete.

When it comes to cannabis obviously this becomes a problem with tolerance and stuff. If I notice tolerance issues I will increase my amount of exercise. If that doesn’t work I will taper down my use for a week or so until I’m back to where I want to be. One thing that helps is focusing on one or two strains for 2 ounces then switching to one or two different strains for 2 ounces. Lots of little mental games and trying to outmaneuver myself 🤣

1000016040.jpg

Thanks Clover my buddy

Wow you have been busy! Girls are looking good and I’m glad you got meds. You made sure to harden the outdoor one right? Or does it not need to as it’s so young? So much to learn!

1000016040.jpg

Thanks Clover my buddy

the little auto might surprise u. nice plants Miss Krissi

Highya Krissi,

G-13 looks very healthy! From your tent picture, she looks to be the second tallest! I hope she turns into a pleasing smoke for you! Durban Poison is gorgeous!! She looks so fine! They all look so healthy. And yes, you're getting better as the budtender! Everyone here is! Must be a product of 420 mag.

Yes, I do remember Gigi and Spicoli!! They were so gorgeous! Huge clubs of trichome laden smoke! Nice memories!

Glad your Amnesia is catching up! I believe it's a nice strain! I've thought about it a few times. NYC Diesel is another of those strains I've thought I'd like to try. I hope they do well for you!!

Have a great Friday, and an even better weekend! Happy Smokin'

They are beautiful Krissi.
Thanks brother, one of them became very unhappy overnight thought and I have no idea what is going on...talk about it in a few...either way, it is what it is and I'm always learning. Whatever happens along the way is to make me a better grower. At least I've got 4 looking pretty spic n span
Whoops, missed this, sorry, too many notifications lol
Tell me about it lol
I have not. From what I’ve read it’s a pretty premium soil if a little expensive. Based on its ingredients though it seems tuned to being expendable which makes sense, you don’t want to sell a product people only need to buy once lol.
Thank you for your opinion! Always appreciated!
Not at all.. KOS (Kingdom Organic Seeds, The Rev of TLOs Seedbank) Blue Thai is the one I’m really interested in. I’ll also be pushing @Herbies Seeds Apple Betty and Runtz Punch to their absolute limits. I was gonna go just Blue Thai but I got the Herbies seeds as a prize and have seen some great grows with them so I figured let’s see what they can really do.
I'm interested in all of them and I know you'll do your best and take care of them in the best organic way possible. I haven't tried any of them be it through smoking or growing so let's go!
Same. Here. 🤣
:rofl: :high-five:
if it weren’t for my younger kids (13 and 9) I’d already be off grid. I homeschool them though so it makes it a lot easier to be closer to the city center to be able to utilize the resources to teach them. Once the youngest is 18 though I’m gone. I’d like to get some acreage up and working so I have something to pass down the line in a way my ancestors have failed to do.
Mine is 3.5...I have a ways to go but look forward to it...
I totally get this. I think it has to do with my autism really. For instance, I eat the same exact breakfast sandwich in specific egg, cheese, bacon, potato ratios with the same amount of tea drunk at specific bite intervals every single day. I’ve done this for years now. I find things I like and I make them a part of my daily life. I measure exact amounts of those things and consume them and if I don’t have them I feel off and incomplete.
Rob mentioned to me a few weeks ago he thought I sounded like a high functioning autistic with my weird quirks and obsessions...things like this, I do....
When it comes to cannabis obviously this becomes a problem with tolerance and stuff. If I notice tolerance issues I will increase my amount of exercise. If that doesn’t work I will taper down my use for a week or so until I’m back to where I want to be. One thing that helps is focusing on one or two strains for 2 ounces then switching to one or two different strains for 2 ounces.
excerise hmmmm never thought of that!
Lots of little mental games and trying to outmaneuver myself 🤣
You're doing one helluva job Sir
Wow you have been busy! Girls are looking good and I’m glad you got meds. You made sure to harden the outdoor one right? Or does it not need to as it’s so young? So much to learn!
busy bee and what the hell is hardening? Im a newb remember?! I just threw its unresponsive self out there and praying for the best but will gladly accept the worst. Always more to grow and I really only wanted 4 plants in this tent during the summer so I may get my wish after all after todays shenanigans. The ones that are doing it sre doing it, slight shame the others have been treated the same but Im not having the same luck with them. This is growing and I love that I'm going to post a fail because a lot of people seem to think this stuff never happens to me and it absolutely does. I don't always have perfect ladies, we dont always have it or get it right. But we always learn and I will always try until it's clearly over and thats what really matters-at least to me
the little auto might surprise u. nice plants Miss Krissi
Something bit her cotys last night lol she looks the same but with bit leaves. Gonna spritz her with neem tonigjt after sun goes down...see what she does. Still looks better than my Sour G right now, unfortunately
Highya Krissi,

G-13 looks very healthy! From your tent picture, she looks to be the second tallest! I hope she turns into a pleasing smoke for you! Durban Poison is gorgeous!! She looks so fine! They all look so healthy.
I am loving my now 4 in the tent. Fingets crossed they keep it going. Got topped today, well 3 of them (Amnesia self topped). See how they recover and move forward tomorrow...maybe we will get Sour G back in the tent, she whats going on in the morning but it doesnt look good
And yes, you're getting better as the budtender! Everyone here is! Must be a product of 420 mag.
Absolutely is! Couldnt do it without you guys
Yes, I do remember Gigi and Spicoli!! They were so gorgeous! Huge clubs of trichome laden smoke! Nice memories!
That strain is just fire. Love it and love the challenge growing them!
Glad your Amnesia is catching up!
She truly is, enought she is plant of the day!
I believe it's a nice strain! I've thought about it a few times. NYC Diesel is another of those strains I've thought I'd like to try. I hope they do well for you!!
you need an NYC Diesel, fantastic smoke.
Have a great Friday, and an even better weekend! Happy Smokin'
you do the same Bode! Happy growing and smoking my friend!
Love everything your doing. Awesome move putting some greens outdoors.

:bravo:
:passitleft:
Hey Dani, thanks bud. Two are out there now to fend for themselves...figured with the auto, it woyld be small enough to stay hidden outside and the Sour G now, well just trying to see if some drying out outside doesnt hekp whatver is going on...either way im scared shitless with them outside. I was scared if Sour G has some kind of disease though, to keep her in the tent. The next day or two will show if we have any more outside, though. I really dont know about these two. First time I may have lost 1 and couldnt get another going. First time for everything and it keeps me super humble.
A bit late but I'm interested in your Durban so I'll just sit in the back row with the other naughty kids
Come on up front, the whole room is full of naughty kids, I am the leader...believe me :rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
The 4 chairs surrounding the Blue Cheese looks like an intervention is about to happen. You better shape up and grow, mama already kicked you out of the tent, this is your last chance!
I'm dead lmao that made me spit out my 32 oz Wawa coffee in my St. Jude Children's Hospital mug....I've got Sour G on the BBQ staring right at her so they can possibly try to team up and figure out a plan to shape up with some kind of chlorophyll telepathy.....

So guys and gals as aforementioned, issue with Sour G got much worse overnight. I'm thinking it's a rooting issue or disease because I moved her stem a little and it was slightly loose. Something isn't right down there. Problem #1. Her bottom leaves were yellowing in patches in the wee morning hours overnight and I had a feeling something was more arry than just a basic overwatering. Problem #2. She was treated the same as the others so why is she not drinking like she should I thought? Problem #3. Then I said, she was wilting so Problem #. Then I said, how could she be overwatered if I watered them the same and they were about the same size at last watering? Problem #5. Then this morning, she was a shit show. Looked worse than any of my droughted plants ever did. Yikes.

Here she was yesterday, front left in the tent. Droopy, yes but not what you are about to see. No reason to believe we were headed there....

.....and here she is in the tent when I found her after having a morning to sleep in finally, I woke up to this and was immediately in distress and had 0 coffee or a bowl at this juncture so you could imagine my anxiety. Last pic is my vantage point of the two naughty girls, now outside....

Other than that, the others are doing splendid. They were topped today and I'm holding off on feeding until tomorrow morning rather than today, no one is that light in their pots that they need anything today. ALWAYS better to under than over water cause friends, as you all know, we can't recover as easily from overwatering and it can cause a slew of other related problems so dry for another day it is!

I went ahead and angled the light to accommodate for my Durban Poison who is massive. I didn't want her growing into the light as she is having a bit of a growth spurt now. It was the perfect time to top and stop that upward growth and force her to branch out or this tent would be hard to keep an even PPFD throughout...super cropping would have definitely been in her future. Still could be...we shall see...maybe I'll do it just got some HST...something to think about. Here is how we look from the top and the side with this adjustment. Tomorrow, I may move Amensia to the back and pull my NYC Diesel up to the front though as I get a stronger PPFD towards the opening of the tent with how I have fans and the light positioned.

Moving on though...to better things like a Plant of the Day! Today we are featuring our mutant, self-topped Amnesia. She was skipped in the topping process today for obvious reasons but she is turning into a mutant dynamo. I love her coloring and I love her eclecticism. I love that she is going to be a phenomenal smoke and who doesn't like Jack Herer and Cinderella 99? Come on now...we all do....without further adieu, I introduce to you our Amnesia Photoperiod, "ANGELINA"...

Lastly, I ask any of my dog owner friends who use CBD oil for their pets or know of anyone that uses it for pet anxiety, to drop a line of what product you or they use and any dosage information you or they may have. It's for my parents who drive up with their 3 dogs from FL to NJ multiple times a year...they are coming again in 2 weeks for 2 weeks and are looking for a better product than the one they currently use or any recommendations. Thank you so much!!

Have a great grow day and fingers crossed Sour G comes out of it and/or my Blue Cheese Auto kicks a gear into notch and doesn't remain stagnant! Thanks for coming by to my ever changing cannabis world!

Back
Top Bottom