Wouldn’t be surprised if the neighbour cat pissed on the plant… and got her all messed up.
Something, right....never had this happen or anything like it, I'm stumped but it's all good...shit happens, man! Got another seed or 2 of her, we will try her again next grow:passitleft:
Sorry to hear, but the rest is pumping.
Thanks brother, they are and I'm stoked :cheer:

Thanks brother, one of them became very unhappy overnight thought and I have no idea what is going on...talk about it in a few...either way, it is what it is and I'm always learning. Whatever happens along the way is to make me a better grower. At least I've got 4 looking pretty spic n span

Tell me about it lol

Thank you for your opinion! Always appreciated!

I'm interested in all of them and I know you'll do your best and take care of them in the best organic way possible. I haven't tried any of them be it through smoking or growing so let's go!

:rofl: :high-five:

Mine is 3.5...I have a ways to go but look forward to it...

Rob mentioned to me a few weeks ago he thought I sounded like a high functioning autistic with my weird quirks and obsessions...things like this, I do....

excerise hmmmm never thought of that!

You're doing one helluva job Sir

busy bee and what the hell is hardening? Im a newb remember?! I just threw its unresponsive self out there and praying for the best but will gladly accept the worst. Always more to grow and I really only wanted 4 plants in this tent during the summer so I may get my wish after all after todays shenanigans. The ones that are doing it sre doing it, slight shame the others have been treated the same but Im not having the same luck with them. This is growing and I love that I'm going to post a fail because a lot of people seem to think this stuff never happens to me and it absolutely does. I don't always have perfect ladies, we dont always have it or get it right. But we always learn and I will always try until it's clearly over and thats what really matters-at least to me

Something bit her cotys last night lol she looks the same but with bit leaves. Gonna spritz her with neem tonigjt after sun goes down...see what she does. Still looks better than my Sour G right now, unfortunately

I am loving my now 4 in the tent. Fingets crossed they keep it going. Got topped today, well 3 of them (Amnesia self topped). See how they recover and move forward tomorrow...maybe we will get Sour G back in the tent, she whats going on in the morning but it doesnt look good

Absolutely is! Couldnt do it without you guys

That strain is just fire. Love it and love the challenge growing them!

She truly is, enought she is plant of the day!

you need an NYC Diesel, fantastic smoke.

you do the same Bode! Happy growing and smoking my friend!

Hey Dani, thanks bud. Two are out there now to fend for themselves...figured with the auto, it woyld be small enough to stay hidden outside and the Sour G now, well just trying to see if some drying out outside doesnt hekp whatver is going on...either way im scared shitless with them outside. I was scared if Sour G has some kind of disease though, to keep her in the tent. The next day or two will show if we have any more outside, though. I really dont know about these two. First time I may have lost 1 and couldnt get another going. First time for everything and it keeps me super humble.

Come on up front, the whole room is full of naughty kids, I am the leader...believe me :rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm dead lmao that made me spit out my 32 oz Wawa coffee in my St. Jude Children's Hospital mug....I've got Sour G on the BBQ staring right at her so they can possibly try to team up and figure out a plan to shape up with some kind of chlorophyll telepathy.....

So guys and gals as aforementioned, issue with Sour G got much worse overnight. I'm thinking it's a rooting issue or disease because I moved her stem a little and it was slightly loose. Something isn't right down there. Problem #1. Her bottom leaves were yellowing in patches in the wee morning hours overnight and I had a feeling something was more arry than just a basic overwatering. Problem #2. She was treated the same as the others so why is she not drinking like she should I thought? Problem #3. Then I said, she was wilting so Problem #. Then I said, how could she be overwatered if I watered them the same and they were about the same size at last watering? Problem #5. Then this morning, she was a shit show. Looked worse than any of my droughted plants ever did. Yikes.

Here she was yesterday, front left in the tent. Droopy, yes but not what you are about to see. No reason to believe we were headed there....

.....and here she is in the tent when I found her after having a morning to sleep in finally, I woke up to this and was immediately in distress and had 0 coffee or a bowl at this juncture so you could imagine my anxiety. Last pic is my vantage point of the two naughty girls, now outside....

Other than that, the others are doing splendid. They were topped today and I'm holding off on feeding until tomorrow morning rather than today, no one is that light in their pots that they need anything today. ALWAYS better to under than over water cause friends, as you all know, we can't recover as easily from overwatering and it can cause a slew of other related problems so dry for another day it is!

I went ahead and angled the light to accommodate for my Durban Poison who is massive. I didn't want her growing into the light as she is having a bit of a growth spurt now. It was the perfect time to top and stop that upward growth and force her to branch out or this tent would be hard to keep an even PPFD throughout...super cropping would have definitely been in her future. Still could be...we shall see...maybe I'll do it just got some HST...something to think about. Here is how we look from the top and the side with this adjustment. Tomorrow, I may move Amensia to the back and pull my NYC Diesel up to the front though as I get a stronger PPFD towards the opening of the tent with how I have fans and the light positioned.

Moving on though...to better things like a Plant of the Day! Today we are featuring our mutant, self-topped Amnesia. She was skipped in the topping process today for obvious reasons but she is turning into a mutant dynamo. I love her coloring and I love her eclecticism. I love that she is going to be a phenomenal smoke and who doesn't like Jack Herer and Cinderella 99? Come on now...we all do....without further adieu, I introduce to you our Amnesia Photoperiod, "ANGELINA"...

Lastly, I ask any of my dog owner friends who use CBD oil for their pets or know of anyone that uses it for pet anxiety, to drop a line of what product you or they use and any dosage information you or they may have. It's for my parents who drive up with their 3 dogs from FL to NJ multiple times a year...they are coming again in 2 weeks for 2 weeks and are looking for a better product than the one they currently use or any recommendations. Thank you so much!!

Have a great grow day and fingers crossed Sour G comes out of it and/or my Blue Cheese Auto kicks a gear into notch and doesn't remain stagnant! Thanks for coming by to my ever changing cannabis world!
Damn sweetie sorry about that. One thing I've learned about Sour G they're very sensitive to strong light and they don't like to be overwatered that's why I always use a water meter on mine I wait till it says pretty much dry and then I give them water but their leaves are still looking good on that time first starting out I usually use a solo cup of water. Once seedling after about three four weeks of growth I start dumping the water up to two solo cups and then one of my things that I usually order with I give them just one of those every two or three days and they're good I do that till they get bigger and then they can handle a gallon at a time like now. I have them sitting in 7 gallon pots and they love their 1 gallon each of nutrients! Like I said the other day it was 4 days since I watered and they still wouldn't tell me that they needed water until last night when I seen some leaves droopy. Now when the light is 16 in and closer they definitely don't like that and they definitely don't like anything over 50% as of right now. So they stand the same 50% which is 150 w and a gallon of water about every 4 days that's what they seem to love.

But remember what I said when I first started them very little water and plenty distance from the light...

20230705_220748.jpg

20230705_220755.jpg

Damn sweetie sorry about that. One thing I've learned about Sour G they're very sensitive to strong light and they don't like to be overwatered that's why I always use a water meter on mine I wait till it says pretty much dry and then I give them water but their leaves are still looking good on that time first starting out I usually use a solo cup of water. Once seedling after about three four weeks of growth I start dumping the water up to two solo cups and then one of my things that I usually order with I give them just one of those every two or three days and they're good I do that till they get bigger and then they can handle a gallon at a time like now. I have them sitting in 7 gallon pots and they love their 1 gallon each of nutrients! Like I said the other day it was 4 days since I watered and they still wouldn't tell me that they needed water until last night when I seen some leaves droopy. Now when the light is 16 in and closer they definitely don't like that and they definitely don't like anything over 50% as of right now. So they stand the same 50% which is 150 w and a gallon of water about every 4 days that's what they seem to love.
Thanks so much for the input! Know you have been handling this strain for a while now, I am absolutely open to and listening to any and all thoughts with an open green heart and ears!
But remember what I said when I first started them very little water and plenty distance from the light...
Light isn't the issue I know that much, had her PPFD on the lower side than I normally do, but watering, maybe the culprit from what you are saying! Have yet to count her out as she still has good color but we shall see, hopefully this dry out, outdoor period will help revive her! As for now, she looks pretty darn rough. Roughest vegger I have ever had...hopefully  will ever have!
Beautiful!!!! Looking perfect!

Thanks brother, one of them became very unhappy overnight thought and I have no idea what is going on...talk about it in a few...either way, it is what it is and I'm always learning. Whatever happens along the way is to make me a better grower. At least I've got 4 looking pretty spic n span

Tell me about it lol

Thank you for your opinion! Always appreciated!

I'm interested in all of them and I know you'll do your best and take care of them in the best organic way possible. I haven't tried any of them be it through smoking or growing so let's go!

:rofl: :high-five:

Mine is 3.5...I have a ways to go but look forward to it...

Rob mentioned to me a few weeks ago he thought I sounded like a high functioning autistic with my weird quirks and obsessions...things like this, I do....

excerise hmmmm never thought of that!

You're doing one helluva job Sir

busy bee and what the hell is hardening? Im a newb remember?! I just threw its unresponsive self out there and praying for the best but will gladly accept the worst. Always more to grow and I really only wanted 4 plants in this tent during the summer so I may get my wish after all after todays shenanigans. The ones that are doing it sre doing it, slight shame the others have been treated the same but Im not having the same luck with them. This is growing and I love that I'm going to post a fail because a lot of people seem to think this stuff never happens to me and it absolutely does. I don't always have perfect ladies, we dont always have it or get it right. But we always learn and I will always try until it's clearly over and thats what really matters-at least to me

Something bit her cotys last night lol she looks the same but with bit leaves. Gonna spritz her with neem tonigjt after sun goes down...see what she does. Still looks better than my Sour G right now, unfortunately

I am loving my now 4 in the tent. Fingets crossed they keep it going. Got topped today, well 3 of them (Amnesia self topped). See how they recover and move forward tomorrow...maybe we will get Sour G back in the tent, she whats going on in the morning but it doesnt look good

Absolutely is! Couldnt do it without you guys

That strain is just fire. Love it and love the challenge growing them!

She truly is, enought she is plant of the day!

you need an NYC Diesel, fantastic smoke.

you do the same Bode! Happy growing and smoking my friend!

Hey Dani, thanks bud. Two are out there now to fend for themselves...figured with the auto, it woyld be small enough to stay hidden outside and the Sour G now, well just trying to see if some drying out outside doesnt hekp whatver is going on...either way im scared shitless with them outside. I was scared if Sour G has some kind of disease though, to keep her in the tent. The next day or two will show if we have any more outside, though. I really dont know about these two. First time I may have lost 1 and couldnt get another going. First time for everything and it keeps me super humble.

Come on up front, the whole room is full of naughty kids, I am the leader...believe me :rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm dead lmao that made me spit out my 32 oz Wawa coffee in my St. Jude Children's Hospital mug....I've got Sour G on the BBQ staring right at her so they can possibly try to team up and figure out a plan to shape up with some kind of chlorophyll telepathy.....

So guys and gals as aforementioned, issue with Sour G got much worse overnight. I'm thinking it's a rooting issue or disease because I moved her stem a little and it was slightly loose. Something isn't right down there. Problem #1. Her bottom leaves were yellowing in patches in the wee morning hours overnight and I had a feeling something was more arry than just a basic overwatering. Problem #2. She was treated the same as the others so why is she not drinking like she should I thought? Problem #3. Then I said, she was wilting so Problem #. Then I said, how could she be overwatered if I watered them the same and they were about the same size at last watering? Problem #5. Then this morning, she was a shit show. Looked worse than any of my droughted plants ever did. Yikes.

Here she was yesterday, front left in the tent. Droopy, yes but not what you are about to see. No reason to believe we were headed there....

.....and here she is in the tent when I found her after having a morning to sleep in finally, I woke up to this and was immediately in distress and had 0 coffee or a bowl at this juncture so you could imagine my anxiety. Last pic is my vantage point of the two naughty girls, now outside....

Other than that, the others are doing splendid. They were topped today and I'm holding off on feeding until tomorrow morning rather than today, no one is that light in their pots that they need anything today. ALWAYS better to under than over water cause friends, as you all know, we can't recover as easily from overwatering and it can cause a slew of other related problems so dry for another day it is!

I went ahead and angled the light to accommodate for my Durban Poison who is massive. I didn't want her growing into the light as she is having a bit of a growth spurt now. It was the perfect time to top and stop that upward growth and force her to branch out or this tent would be hard to keep an even PPFD throughout...super cropping would have definitely been in her future. Still could be...we shall see...maybe I'll do it just got some HST...something to think about. Here is how we look from the top and the side with this adjustment. Tomorrow, I may move Amensia to the back and pull my NYC Diesel up to the front though as I get a stronger PPFD towards the opening of the tent with how I have fans and the light positioned.

Moving on though...to better things like a Plant of the Day! Today we are featuring our mutant, self-topped Amnesia. She was skipped in the topping process today for obvious reasons but she is turning into a mutant dynamo. I love her coloring and I love her eclecticism. I love that she is going to be a phenomenal smoke and who doesn't like Jack Herer and Cinderella 99? Come on now...we all do....without further adieu, I introduce to you our Amnesia Photoperiod, "ANGELINA"...

Lastly, I ask any of my dog owner friends who use CBD oil for their pets or know of anyone that uses it for pet anxiety, to drop a line of what product you or they use and any dosage information you or they may have. It's for my parents who drive up with their 3 dogs from FL to NJ multiple times a year...they are coming again in 2 weeks for 2 weeks and are looking for a better product than the one they currently use or any recommendations. Thank you so much!!

Have a great grow day and fingers crossed Sour G comes out of it and/or my Blue Cheese Auto kicks a gear into notch and doesn't remain stagnant! Thanks for coming by to my ever changing cannabis world!
Sorry about Sour G That sucks and I wonder why it happen,

Thanks so much for the input! Know you have been handling this strain for a while now, I am absolutely open to and listening to any and all thoughts with an open green heart and ears!

Light isn't the issue I know that much, had her PPFD on the lower side than I normally do, but watering, maybe the culprit from what you are saying! Have yet to count her out as she still has good color but we shall see, hopefully this dry out, outdoor period will help revive her! As for now, she looks pretty darn rough. Roughest vegger I have ever had...hopefully  will ever have!

Beautiful!!!! Looking perfect!
thank u so much. I flipped mine about 3 days ago they're getting close to 500 ppfd anything else above up to 60% and they start getting yellow to their tips which is light stress. But I'm finding out 60% at 20 inches is okay. But they grow so quick it's hard to keep it at 20 in and then they start to get yelled at the tips so I said fuck it and kept it at 50. Later in flower I will bump up.. and you're welcome any questions I can answer I will but yes she still looks good to me and I don't know why she's doing that with her leaves but I wouldn't give her no water for at least 6 days see how she looks I don't know if you have one of those things to sit in the dirt to see where your moisture level is but it's helped me a lot with sour G. To me it is well worth growing that strain once you come to know it. The rewards are big and plentiful sticky as hell and smells like straight gas and the buzz lasts a really long time. This is about one of the best strings i've smoked in my lifetime and I smoked a lot of good bud

20230705_220748.jpg

20230705_220755.jpg
You got it going marcus.:420:

So when growing outdoors or transferring a plant from the tent to outdoors your supposed to let it harden as the sun is a lot stronger then our grow lights so an hour a day then shade and gradually increase it. With that being said I have no idea what happens if you don’t harden I imagine it burns but outdoor growers like @Danishoes21 @InTheShed or @Melville Hobbes and @GratefulBud would know way more then I do. Keep kicking butt you got this!

So when growing outdoors or transferring a plant from the tent to outdoors your supposed to let it harden as the sun is a lot stronger then our grow lights so an hour a day then shade and gradually increase it. With that being said I have no idea what happens if you don’t harden I imagine it burns but outdoor growers like @Danishoes21 @InTheShed or @Melville Hobbes and @GratefulBud would know way more then I do. Keep kicking butt you got this!
Yeah, gradually increasing the length of time you have it in direct sunlight. One hour of direct light is where I start, and then into shade, or preferably dappled shade like under a tree with foliage that lets some light through.
If the plant is young enough it sometimes doesn't bother them though. I have had freshly sprouted plants out there right away.

Sorry about Sour G That sucks and I wonder why it happen,
All good man...I am wondering just as hard...thinking maybe I'll drop a seed for an auto, feeling bored with the possibility of only 4 plants, even though that was the number I wanted to shoot for so I don't go overboard. Buuuut I'll decide on something probably to relinquish me of this sadness lol
thank u so much. I flipped mine about 3 days ago they're getting close to 500 ppfd anything else above up to 60% and they start getting yellow to their tips which is light stress. But I'm finding out 60% at 20 inches is okay. But they grow so quick it's hard to keep it at 20 in and then they start to get yelled at the tips so I said fuck it and kept it at 50. Later in flower I will bump up.. and you're welcome any questions I can answer I will but yes she still looks good to me and I don't know why she's doing that with her leaves but I wouldn't give her no water for at least 6 days see how she looks I don't know if you have one of those things to sit in the dirt to see where your moisture level is but it's helped me a lot with sour G.
Ok great, this is all wonderful information for my next go around with her. I will be sure to refer back to this and utilize your trial and error and conquests of this Shed strain
To me it is well worth growing that strain once you come to know it. The rewards are big and plentiful sticky as hell and smells like straight gas and the buzz lasts a really long time. This is about one of the best strings i've smoked in my lifetime and I smoked a lot of good bud
and this is why we shall try again! I am disappointed but yet I am hopeful for the next go because the odds are in my favor with a second shot!
You got it going marcus.:420:
He does though, he has become such a wonderful grower...been there done that, he's been frustrated but he has also been rewarded for his undaunted efforts with some fantastic greenery and smoke! So proud of this guy!
I will, don't you worry! And I love their outdoor grows! Growing outside is an aspiration for me and growing outdoors like these few is a dream I have in my head
Yeah, gradually increasing the length of time you have it in direct sunlight. One hour of direct light is where I start, and then into shade, or preferably dappled shade like under a tree with foliage that lets some light through.
If the plant is young enough it sometimes doesn't bother them though. I have had freshly sprouted plants out there right away.
Thanks Mel. Appreciate you filing me in..so of I start another auto.....hmmm...can I just throw her outside or should I baby her in the 3x3 first?

All good man...I am wondering just as hard...thinking maybe I'll drop a seed for an auto, feeling bored with the possibility of only 4 plants, even though that was the number I wanted to shoot for so I don't go overboard. Buuuut I'll decide on something probably to relinquish me of this sadness lol

Ok great, this is all wonderful information for my next go around with her. I will be sure to refer back to this and utilize your trial and error and conquests of this Shed strain

and this is why we shall try again! I am disappointed but yet I am hopeful for the next go because the odds are in my favor with a second shot!

He does though, he has become such a wonderful grower...been there done that, he's been frustrated but he has also rewarded his efforts with some fantastic greenery and smoke! So proud of this guy!

I will, don't you worry! And I love their outdoor grows! Growing outside is an aspiration for me and growing outdoors like these few is a dream I have in my head

Thanks Mel. Appreciate you filing me in..so of I start another auto.....hmmm...can I just throw her outside or should I baby her in the 3x3 first?
I'd baby her indoors for a while, just to make sure she doesn't get hit by pests. In fact that's exactly what I'm doing right now with my Gorilla auto.
When they're this small one hungry slug can take them out overnight.
I've also done the out during the day, then indoors at night thing though.

Lol, I just remembered you're using that butterfly enclosure for her, right?
That should cut down the intensity of light and protect her from the worst pests, so if you want to go straight outdoors that should also be fine!

I'd baby her indoors for a while, just to make sure she doesn't get hit by pests. In fact that's exactly what I'm doing right now with my Gorilla auto.
When they're this small one hungry slug can take them out overnight.
Oh no, one hungry slug that can take her out overnight?! :oops::thedoubletake::eek::lot-o-toke: Satan worshipping slugs oh my!
I've also done the out during the day, then indoors at night thing though.
Aaah, that's a good thought....
Lol, I just remembered you're using that butterfly enclosure for her, right?
That should cit down the intensity of light and protect her from the worst pests, so if you want to go straight outdoors that should also be fine!
Yes! Yes I am! You think it's enough? I have a little back garden under some pine trees I was thinking to stick her there? It's pretty covered but obviously, I have enough light coming through. Almost not enough for my African daisies though, they morphed their stems to look like a snake and slithered out to the pavers where the light hits....this is the spot I think I can stick her in to avoid initial light stress.....??

16887705822831803400227496282070.jpg

Oh no, one hungry slug that can take her out overnight?! :oops::thedoubletake::eek::lot-o-toke: Satan worshipping slugs oh my!

Aaah, that's a good thought....

Yes! Yes I am! You think it's enough? I have a little back garden under some pine trees I was thinking to stick her there? It's pretty covered but obviously, I have enough light coming through. Almost not enough for my African daisies though, they morphed their stems to look like a snake and slithered out to the pavers where the light hits....this is the spot I think I can stick her in to avoid initial light stress.....??

16887705822831803400227496282070.jpg
Looks good to me!
But I do think the butterfly enclosure would be enough, especially if she's out there from sprout. The volunteer seedlings I sometimes get in my garden do fine with direct sunlight, although it is spring sunlight. The enclosure probably cuts the intensity down enough.

That Sour G looks like something happened to the root/trunk connection for it to wilt like that. No clue what though. I hope it comes back but I'm not hopeful. :(
Lastly, I ask any of my dog owner friends who use CBD oil for their pets or know of anyone that uses it for pet anxiety,
I used to know the formula for Mg CBD per pound of dog but that was a few years back now. Hit up @Heavenly Hybrid as she makes Candida oil for her mom's dog.

Highya Krissi,

Sorry to hear (and see) about your Sour-G. My first thought was poison. I have never seen anything like that before. I do know using weed spray long time ago, it would take down the weeds in almost a day. I sincerely hope it's not that! Maybe it's a bad recessive gene come out at a bad time. I'm guessing you'll do a rootopsy (ITS's word) to see what's going on in the dirt. You still have 4 more to nurture. They are looking very healthy. Amnesia could use a little more biomass, but maybe it's a genetic thing. Durban Poison is going to be a showstopper! She's so gorgeous at an early age.

Well, I've taken enough of your time, and all the rest of mine, so I'll say Happy Smokin' :love: :hug::love::hug::love::hug:

Looks good to me!
But I do think the butterfly enclosure would be enough, especially if she's out there from sprout. The volunteer seedlings I sometimes get in my garden do fine with direct sunlight, although it is spring sunlight. The enclosure probably cuts the intensity down enough
Awesome sauce brother. Thanks so much! I have a 36 inch mesh butterfly enclosure. Considering the size of my past Bubblegum Autos, she should fit in there nicely. Worst case scenario come end of flower, I can put her back in the tent. I won't be scared to knowing she was pest free but I will have to be cautious if I think there's a possibility for mold on her and that could spore off in the tent....another fear of mine, botryitis.

I figured it out on mobile lol you got this I believe in you just be careful of thieves and po pos!
Thieves eh...po pos, eh...should be a small auto, should smell sweet rather than skunk dank so hopefully the po po passers by just assume it is a fragrance emitting from one of my many floral/veggie gardens. I bet NBA players are going to be able to grow their own weed next so find me a good agent and I'll be completely past all this legal BS and mumbo jumbo...tell em Mugsy Bogues was only 5'4" and he could dunk (I can't dunk but I'm a pretty good PG)

That Sour G looks like something happened to the root/trunk connection for it to wilt like that. No clue what though. I hope it comes back but I'm not hopeful. :(
Nope, she's a goner.

I think I know what it is after staying up til 2 AM fucking with my eye, trying to figure it out. What I thiiiink it was is late stage "damping-off disease". Specifically, I think the fungal culprit was one known as "Pythium". Pythium's insidious claim to fame is taking a plant from 100-0 in a day or two flat.

Although many fungi can be seen in this disease, this particular fungus, is prevalent and strives in hot and humid climates unlike some of the others that prefer cooler environments. The day before she took her turn for the dead, it got hot in the grow room as it was our hottest day so far, I am pretty sure between that and the vegetative humidity, that moisture and heat combination took the existing fungi and made it go into overdrive. It takes hold of the mycelium and ravashes it. Using @DYNOMYCO, I know my roots were covered in hyphae from the innoculent which probably (unfortunately) aided in the expeditious fashion this disease killed my Sour G.

In addition, I read that Pythium is a fungus that will cause your plants to wilt at the top first but as the plant fights it, will go back to somewhat normal overnight when temperatures are cooler but then you will start to see the bottom leaves not coming back and beginning to yellow and at that point, the time is very near as your plant will soon die suddenly. No ifs ands buts or recovery to happen. It is seen when the roots are visible, as brown patches similar to root rot. Should find a water soaked brown spot at the base of the stem connecting the roots when I do my autopsy.
I used to know the formula for Mg CBD per pound of dog but that was a few years back now. Hit up @Heavenly Hybrid as she makes Candida oil for her mom's dog
Thanks so much Shed!
Highya Krissi,

Sorry to hear (and see) about your Sour-G. My first thought was poison. I have never seen anything like that before. I do know using weed spray long time ago, it would take down the weeds in almost a day.
No poison, she was inside. Definitely think I caught the culprit well at least identified it and I am glad I moved her out of the tent when I did, fearful of a diseased plant that would affect my others. The spores in Pythium travel in the air via run off....I am so thankful I have the reserves at the base of my plant and no run off ever goes airborne....also glad that if it did by escaping through the small hole near the reserve, that I did hold back on watering and didnt give it an opportunity to spread elsewhere
I sincerely hope it's not that! Maybe it's a bad recessive gene come out at a bad time. I'm guessing you'll do a rootopsy (ITS's word) to see what's going on in the dirt.
Autopsy later today
You still have 4 more to nurture. They are looking very healthy. Amnesia could use a little more biomass, but maybe it's a genetic thing.
Nah, its the mutant thing..she stalled and self topped but she is picking it back up...gonna be a come back Queen like her Big Bull mutant, self-topped sister, Simon! Or at least I hope! Amnesia is a thick grower, at least it has been for me in the past!
Durban Poison is going to be a showstopper! She's so gorgeous at an early age.
Omg is she not! What a pheno! I'm blessed to have been gifted this seed!!!
Well, I've taken enough of your time, and all the rest of mine, so I'll say Happy Smokin' :love: :hug::love::hug::love::hug:
Hope you had a great evening Bode, I'll speak to you on here soon! :love: :circle-of-love:

So guys and gals I took some time and reorganized the girls in the tent last night. I also adjusted the light height and distance from the canopies to prepare for growth as we move closer to flip. I leveled out the canopy using my trusty wooden blocks because I truly hate the light being angled, my OCD.....I also bumped up the dimmer percentage on the @Mars Hydro FC4800 from 30 to 45%. We are now set 15 inches from the canopy and have a PPFD of between 400 and 415. I had these girls pretty dim at around 350-390 for a while now. It's time to crank it up though. These photos are how I left them post topping after the tent shift last night

This morning I went in to check on them to make sure they recovered fine from their topping and light adjustments and these 4 ladies are popping and looking stellar

Be back with an autopsy report later, going to check and see if I am going to feed them all today or not, some may get fed and others may wait til tomorrow or I may wait and feed them all tomorrow...today is Day 5 since last watering but no one is looking too thirsty imo. Again, much easier to recover from under rather than over-watering.

Have a great grow day friends, off to paper plate my Bubblegum Auto. New Plant of the Day tomorrow! Salute!

OK so the autopsy did not take long folks! I think we had happen what I think we had happen, a pythium attack.

Here's what these poor roots looked like, clearly their growth was stifled upon onset of the fungus and it just went downhill from there, very quickly. Evil microorganisms.

Another lesson learned, folks. It's all about educating ourselves on the possibility of any and all things that can happen when growing our beloved cannabis. Although this disease is usually limited to germination or early seedlings, it has the ability to affect young vegetative plants as well as we clearly saw in Sour G. Ok that's really all for now, 2 posts here today but I have to get back to message responding and into the journal catching up I am determined to do.

If you want to read up, here's an article regarding Phythium outbreaks in a cannabis growing facility-what to look out for, causes and ways of transmission, what to avoid, how to react, how to prevent, etc etc. Figured it was a good read for all of us......

Fact+Sheet+Pythium_TUMI_Genomics1024_1.jpg
Fact+Sheet+Pythium_TUMI_Genomics1024_2.jpg
Fact+Sheet+Pythium_TUMI_Genomics1024_3.jpg
Fact+Sheet+Pythium_TUMI_Genomics1024_4.jpg

OK so the autopsy did not take long folks! I think we had happen what I think we had happen, a pythium attack.

Here's what these poor roots looked like, clearly their growth was stifled upon onset of the fungus and it just went downhill from there, very quickly. Evil microorganisms.

Another lesson learned, folks. It's all about educating ourselves on the possibility of any and all things that can happen when growing our beloved cannabis. Although this disease is usually limited to germination or early seedlings, it has the ability to affect young vegetative plants as well as we clearly saw in Sour G. Ok that's really all for now, 2 posts here today but I have to get back to message responding and into the journal catching up I am determined to do.

If you want to read up, I'm dropping a link I found, below, to a PDF regarding Phythium outbreaks in a cannabis growing facility-what to look out for, causes and ways of transmission, what to avoid, how to react, how to prevent, etc etc. Figured it was a good read for all of us......

Thank you for sharing, and well sorry this kind thing happens. The paper you shared is really great.

Thank you for sharing, and well sorry this kind thing happens. The paper you shared is really great.
Of course, feel obligated to share in fact....think the paper was spot on and was truly informational. I'll never forget this, that's for sure.

Oh and btw...Blueberry Autoflower is still green and standing up...at a mere .15in, cotys ravished by bugs, she still looks better than our poor Sour G did on her final day lol keeping this little gal til she falls over....

Back
Top Bottom