Gosh Krissi, that damping off rot is dramatic and nasty! Your tent looks the picture of health though. Beautiful young plants.

I have high hopes for that little blueberry!
You know, I'm just impressed she is still alive out there....I'm absolutely not giving up on her, she looked OK this morning...same as she has the last 3 weeks :rofl:
Gosh Krissi, that damping off rot is dramatic and nasty! Your tent looks the picture of health though. Beautiful young plants.
It is gross!! Ugh yuck! I just cleaned my humidifier this morning. The inside I fear is where the fungus originated. Think when I removed the main piece one day, a spore came off and got caught in a breeze from the fan and plopped right in the right spot of Sour G's pot, it worked its way in and that was that. Mental note: clean the insider of the humidifier regularly. That's a cleanliness oversight I made...surprised being with my OCD, I looked at it often and thought, eh what harm could it do....well kicking myself now for that lazy comment....

Moving on again though, we have another Plant of the Day today! The only plant fed yesterday was Durban and she is our focus for this Sunday! The others will get fed later tonight when I get back from a Bridal Shower for my "sister-in-law".

But anyway, my eye is like 90% better, today is the first morning I woke up without a bruised feeling in my eye socket. Should be able to be back to normal again really soon!

Our Bubblegum sprouted overnight. I am trying something different with her germination. Stuck her in 2 solo cups after cutting drain holes in one. 1 solo cup had double sided tape to help keep it higher than the other for draining purposes. I used a mix of get this (I researched, don't go crazy) organic cactus soil, FFOF, organic seed starter, and a TBSP of earthworm poop. I covered the cups with a plastic wrap and secured it in place with a rubber band and I put her outside under my patio umbrella on my table. It is humid as hell here (gonna rain later), I have stuff all in my 3x3 I didn't feel like clearing out tbh and the veg tent is not humid enough for my germination purposes. I may become a scaredy cat later and go grab her as soon as I come back from the shower and bring her inside and clean out the 3x3 but for now, I figured let's go out of the box, try something different that I know everyone will either hate or mock me for and just go with it. So that's that with Bubblegum.

At DAYS 24/25/26, we are looking lovely in the 4x4 under the @Mars Hydro FC4800 sun! Our @DYNOMYCO mychorizzal is helping feed these plants and grow huge root mass!

Amnesia's (Angelina) pot is drier than the other 2 namely because I didn't feed her as much last go round as she was still relatively small. She will be the first of the other 3 to be fed tonight.

NYC Diesel is the shortest of them all but we saw that in the last grow as this hybrid grows very Indica like, short-medium height, fat and dense. Just the way I like em!

G-13 (Geneva), is truly striking. Really just a phenomenal looking gal. Her nodes are perfectly spaced, her coloring is brilliant and she is just, wow.

And for what we've been waiting for, the Plant of the Day in our FANTASTICALLY LARGE sativa who is growing like an Indica, Durban Poison. Everyone, I would love for you to meet, "UMA". Uma has one helluva trunk I tell you...she fine....

That's all I have for today friends. Check in later on, have to figure out what journal I'm headed to next to catch up on. Probably will have a new review out next week on the Gili Glass 9" Paradise Fume Recycler Bong c/o @Smoking Outlet, so be on the look out for that come end of the week!

You know, I'm just impressed she is still alive out there....I'm absolutely not giving up on her, she looked OK this morning...same as she has the last 3 weeks :rofl:

It is gross!! Ugh yuck! I just cleaned my humidifier this morning. The inside I fear is where the fungus originated. Think when I removed the main piece one day, a spore came off and got caught in a breeze from the fan and plopped right in the right spot of Sour G's pot, it worked its way in and that was that. Mental note: clean the insider of the humidifier regularly. That's a cleanliness oversight I made...surprised being with my OCD, I looked at it often and thought, eh what harm could it do....well kicking myself now for that lazy comment....

Moving on again though, we have another Plant of the Day today! The only plant fed yesterday was Durban and she is our focus for this Sunday! The others will get fed later tonight when I get back from a Bridal Shower for my "sister-in-law".

But anyway, my eye is like 90% better, today is the first morning I woke up without a bruised feeling in my eye socket. Should be able to be back to normal again really soon!

Our Bubblegum sprouted overnight. I am trying something different with her germination. Stuck her in 2 solo cups after cutting drain holes in one. 1 solo cup had double sided tape to help keep it higher than the other for draining purposes. I used a mix of get this (I researched, don't go crazy) organic cactus soil, FFOF, organic seed starter, and a TBSP of earthworm poop. I covered the cups with a plastic wrap and secured it in place with a rubber band and I put her outside under my patio umbrella on my table. It is humid as hell here (gonna rain later), I have stuff all in my 3x3 I didn't feel like clearing out tbh and the veg tent is not humid enough for my germination purposes. I may become a scaredy cat later and go grab her as soon as I come back from the shower and bring her inside and clean out the 3x3 but for now, I figured let's go out of the box, try something different that I know everyone will either hate or mock me for and just go with it. So that's that with Bubblegum.

At DAYS 24/25/26, we are looking lovely in the 4x4 under the @Mars Hydro FC4800 sun! Our @DYNOMYCO mychorizzal is helping feed these plants and grow huge root mass!

Amnesia's (Angelina) pot is drier than the other 2 namely because I didn't feed her as much last go round as she was still relatively small. She will be the first of the other 3 to be fed tonight.

NYC Diesel is the shortest of them all but we saw that in the last grow as this hybrid grows very Indica like, short-medium height, fat and dense. Just the way I like em!

G-13 (Geneva), is truly striking. Really just a phenomenal looking gal. Her nodes are perfectly spaced, her coloring is brilliant and she is just, wow.

And for what we've been waiting for, the Plant of the Day in our FANTASTICALLY LARGE sativa who is growing like an Indica, Durban Poison. Everyone, I would love for you to meet, "UMA". Uma has one helluva trunk I tell you...she fine....

That's all I have for today friends. Check in later on, have to figure out what journal I'm headed to next to catch up on. Probably will have a new review out next week on the Gili Glass 9" Paradise Fume Recycler Bong c/o @Smoking Outlet, so be on the look out for that come end of the week!

Looking good! What’s a recycler bong do? Sounds interesting

Looking good! What’s a recycler bong do? Sounds interesting
Recycler bongs are a combination bong/dab rig and can be used for both dabs/oils or flower, hence the name "recycler". It hits phenomenally and its intrinsic design is flawless. Tbh, I've never owned a nicer bong. It has a showerhead percolator and it's double chambered so it hits incredibly smooth and cool. Though I posted pics of it, maybe I didn't or maybe you missed them, either way, this is it:

Highya Krissi,

Congratulations of your new arrival!I hope it does much better than the last one! Your tent gals are so gorgeous!! They're all fine! Very nice green color, vibrant satiny leaves, and great structure! Even Amnesia is looking well. But Durban Poison is so fine. The best looking lady in your tent! You haven't lost any grow talent!! I hope things are going well, and you have a great weekend. Happy Smokin'

Hi Krissi, I saw Shed’s tag and just thought I’d quickly pop in! I do make cbd oil for my MIL’s dog for hip/arthritis issues. I can elaborate more on the before/after details if you’d like, but I’ll keep the info dump minimal for now. :) I also give it to my own dogs periodically. I believe it does help for anxiety too, but it takes some time using it regularly, for that sort of relief. I don’t have much advice beyond that. I make my oil with ~60g of Candida oil and trim (mostly bud) and 2 cups of extra virgin olive oil. For her dog (180lbs) she gives 2ml, 2x per day and I give my dog (60lbs) .75 ml, as needed. If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer what I can. But I’m a big believer in the benefits of CBD for dogs. 💗

p.s. congrats that beautiful new piece! I hadn’t heard of a multi-bong like that before. Very cool.

Hi Krissi, I saw Shed’s tag and just thought I’d quickly pop in! I do make cbd oil for my MIL’s dog for hip/arthritis issues. I can elaborate more on the before/after details if you’d like, but I’ll keep the info dump minimal for now. :) I also give it to my own dogs periodically. I believe it does help for anxiety too, but it takes some time using it regularly, for that sort of relief. I don’t have much advice beyond that. I make my oil with ~60g of Candida oil and trim (mostly bud) and 2 cups of extra virgin olive oil. For her dog (180lbs) she gives 2ml, 2x per day and I give my dog (60lbs) .75 ml, as needed. If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer what I can. But I’m a big believer in the benefits of CBD for dogs. 💗

p.s. congrats that beautiful new piece! I hadn’t heard of a multi-bong like that before. Very cool.
:thanks:

Highya Krissi,

Congratulations of your new arrival!I hope it does much better than the last one!
Lol me too! :thanks:, she's still halfway there, waiting for her to rise in the solo cup! Worried cause today is supposed to be 88, tomorrow 93, too hot for the baby outside. May just have her in the tent in the corner in a darker spot....sheesh the anxiety is rising being I have not a single thing I know about outdoor growing....all of these uncontrollables just freak me out
Your tent gals are so gorgeous!! They're all fine! Very nice green color, vibrant satiny leaves, and great structure!
I love the color in the tent! Idk what I did this time, maybe it's always mixing the feed with a little silica water or the slight extra soil amendments thrown in at 1st transplant (I went a 1/4c up on most things including: bone meal, bat and seabird guano)....either way, I am pleased!
Even Amnesia is looking well.
She is, her little mutant self! Like watching her little leaves sway in the tent breeze
But Durban Poison is so fine. The best looking lady in your tent! You haven't lost any grow talent!! I hope things are going well, and you have a great weekend. Happy Smoking
I was wondering if I would lose my grow spark. Glad I haven't. At least not yet...hope not ever.....

Oh she is a fine specimin indeed! I read up on her btw just for you and @CaptainLucky, to curb your Indica fears lol....so apparently @Dutch Passion Seeds says through veg, their Durban resembles an Indica but come flower, she morphs into a sativa looking varietal. In fact, so sativa that she stretches almost triple in size come flower and as she does her fat leaves narrow. This is going to be something I may need to super crop to fit her unless I'm planning on flipping to flower next week (which I'm not). Hope you had a great weekend!

Wonderful! Thank you so much, I'll PM you after relaying this information to my mom and see if she still has any lingering questions! I'm thinking maybe I should make her a batch of oil when she comes for them as opposed to having her buy these vials all the time. I have a few oil recipes from stellar folks like you but not for dogs until now. Thank you again for taking the time out of your weekend to get back to me, so very appreciated! Dog love :love:
Awww thank you! It's fabulous! My first foray with one as well! I would be happy to pass it down if you were closer!
And :thanks: fine Sir!

So everyone hello and good early morning. TK is bothering me so I'm back to an insomnia night. Luckily, I fell asleep around 10 til like 12 on the couch and managed to get about an hour or two of sleep in bed before my brain just wouldn't allow me further rest. On a positive note, the shower was beautiful and fun and the food was delicious! I could live off of cold antipasta, barely had room for the chicken francese.

But onto greener things! We are days 25/26/27 for all the girls. The remaining 3 were fed yesterday afternoon and I went ahead and topped off massive DP because she is just, well, massive.

It's been 3 days since their toppings and I am already seeing new side growth from the girls, especially my Plant of the Day, our NYC Diesel! All in all though, all 4 of these plants are killing it in this tent. Loving life. Some days I wish I was one of my plants and had me taking care of me...I'd be happier than a seagull eating a French fry friends!

I got Miss Bubblegum set up outside. It poured later in the day so I am glad I took the opportunity to adjust the mesh enclosure. Originally, I had it standing up straight but when the storm was coming, I didn't want it to topple so I put it down horizontally and made sure the plastic side was up to stop the rainwater as opposed to having one of the mesh sides facing upwards. I'm a nervous Nancy with all this outdoor stuff. It's crazy how I can feel so confident in the tent but I take a step outside and I'm lost. I want to learn though but try to put in my own ways if I can. This will be a long journey but I'm willing to try to go out of the box! Fingers crossed I can manage...

This stout plant of the bunch, is about 5 inches shorter than her DP sister, Uma, and even shorter than our mutant Amnesia, Angelina. Her coloring strongly mimicks that of our G-13, Geneva, but her stature certainly sets her apart from the rest of the bunch.

Those variegated leaves are now hidden down below the thick mass of newer growth above them but I know they are there and I am intrigued still, by her early life striping.

This hybrid is well known and well loved in the smoking community and rightfully so. I'll be adding in some strain information to each Plant of the Day post moving forward but for now, I just want to finish my introductions as we focus on our last of the 4. Ladies and gents, meet our NYC Diesel, "MARILYN".

That's all I have cooked up for this journal today friends. Hope everyone had a safe and fantastic weekend and has an incredible start to their new grow week!

:yummy:

:passitleft:

Lol me too! :thanks:, she's still halfway there, waiting for her to rise in the solo cup! Worried cause today is supposed to be 88, tomorrow 93, too hot for the baby outside. May just have her in the tent in the corner in a darker spot....sheesh the anxiety is rising being I have not a single thing I know about outdoor growing....all of these uncontrollables just freak me out

I love the color in the tent! Idk what I did this time, maybe it's always mixing the feed with a little silica water or the slight extra soil amendments thrown in at 1st transplant (I went a 1/4c up on most things including: bone meal, bat and seabird guano)....either way, I am pleased!

She is, her little mutant self! Like watching her little leaves sway in the tent breeze

I was wondering if I would lose my grow spark. Glad I haven't. At least not yet...hope not ever.....

Oh she is a fine specimin indeed! I read up on her btw just for you and @CaptainLucky, to curb your Indica fears lol....so apparently @Dutch Passion Seeds says through veg, their Durban resembles an Indica but come flower, she morphs into a sativa looking varietal. In fact, so sativa that she stretches almost triple in size come flower and as she does her fat leaves narrow. This is going to be something I may need to super crop to fit her unless I'm planning on flipping to flower next week (which I'm not). Hope you had a great weekend!

Wonderful! Thank you so much, I'll PM you after relaying this information to my mom and see if she still has any lingering questions! I'm thinking maybe I should make her a batch of oil when she comes for them as opposed to having her buy these vials all the time. I have a few oil recipes from stellar folks like you but not for dogs until now. Thank you again for taking the time out of your weekend to get back to me, so very appreciated! Dog love :love:

Awww thank you! It's fabulous! My first foray with one as well! I would be happy to pass it down if you were closer!

And :thanks: fine Sir!

So everyone hello and good early morning. TK is bothering me so I'm back to an insomnia night. Luckily, I fell asleep around 10 til like 12 on the couch and managed to get about an hour or two of sleep in bed before my brain just wouldn't allow me further rest. On a positive note, the shower was beautiful and fun and the food was delicious! I could live off of cold antipasta, barely had room for the chicken francese.

But onto greener things! We are days 25/26/27 for all the girls. The remaining 3 were fed yesterday afternoon and I went ahead and topped off massive DP because she is just, well, massive.

It's been 3 days since their toppings and I am already seeing new side growth from the girls, especially my Plant of the Day, our NYC Diesel! All in all though, all 4 of these plants are killing it in this tent. Loving life. Some days I wish I was one of my plants and had me taking care of me...I'd be happier than a seagull eating a French fry friends!

I got Miss Bubblegum set up outside. It poured later in the day so I am glad I took the opportunity to adjust the mesh enclosure. Originally, I had it standing up straight but when the storm was coming, I didn't want it to topple so I put it down horizontally and made sure the plastic side was up to stop the rainwater as opposed to having one of the mesh sides facing upwards. I'm a nervous Nancy with all this outdoor stuff. It's crazy how I can feel so confident in the tent but I take a step outside and I'm lost. I want to learn though but try to put in my own ways if I can. This will be a long journey but I'm willing to try to go out of the box! Fingers crossed I can manage...

This stout plant of the bunch, is about 5 inches shorter than her DP sister, Uma, and even shorter than our mutant Amnesia, Angelina. Her coloring strongly mimicks that of our G-13, Geneva but her stature certainly sets her apart from the rest of the bunch.

Those variegated leaves are now hidden down below the thick mass of newer growth above them but I know they are there and I am intrigued still, by her early life striping.

This hybrid is well known and well loved in the smoking community and rightfully so. I'll be adding in some strain information to each Plant of the Day post moving forward but for now, I just want to finish my introductions as we focus on our last of the 4. Ladies and gents, meet our NYC Diesel, "MARILYN".

That's all I have cooked up for this journal today friends. Hope everyone had a safe and fantastic weekend and has an incredible start to their new grow week!

:yummy:

:passitleft:
Don’t sweat 😓 the outdoors growing Jersey. I think 🤔 you’re going to find that it’s a lot less complicated then indoors. You can’t control the weather so the plants will do all the work for you as long as you give them what they need. And I’m sure you’ll be doing that seeing how you already have the indoors fine tuned. Happy growing my little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀 :thumb: :ciao::cheesygrinsmiley:

Good job, that NYC Diesel looks strong! How's the little Blueberry? Like you, i am doing my first outdoor grow and am amazed at how big the plants are getting. I would have flipped them a while ago if in a tent but really enjoying them grow to their natural potential. Come Fall, will fire up the tent again.

Highya Krissi,

Love that tentful. They all look very happy. Great showcase for Marilyn. She has a strong looking structure. Still, the Durban Poison is gorgeous with her real fat leaves. Great story on those, by the way. Will be very interesting to watch for that!
Growing outdoors takes some getting used to. My first year I grew 1 to get the hang of everything. You just have to put one out and see what happens. You'll get used to it.
We're supposed to get rain here today, and looks iffy at this point. Work calls. Happy Smokin'

That's interesting. I've been reading about Indian landrace plants in preparation for growing some from Parvati valley, and they are described as doing the same thing. Large, wide leaves early on that narrow as the plants mature. They're also rumoured to have higher than average amounts of THCV.
I wonder if there's a common ancestor there?

Such healthy plants Krissi but I am now craving antipasti :drool: I have told you I'm from Durban haven't I? It's going to be interesting to see what that plant does in stretch. NYC Diesel is a stunner. I agree with Capt. L. about your outdoor adventure.

I still have a couple of pages to read as I was away on the weekend but I wanted to post these quotes now as the sun is shining and my pool awaits. :battingeyelashes:

I missed Limelight? Do you remember her? My prior NYC Diesel?

No, I don't remember a Limelight.

Oh no. Did you check with WSE? I need to look, I may have a couple seeds left?

Personally, I find WSE expensive. I've had great success buying seeds from @CannaPot . Their seed prices are between $8 and $11 US. However, after spending $300 there at the end of June, I just spent another $100 and this time, I did get NYC Diesel so that made me happy.
You didn't?!?! Yippee, that's amaze balls. You are going to love the skippity skip the strain provides. Even for an Indica girl, that's one of my favorite sativas, just really gets you up and moving but not in a manic way, a very clear and focused super high.

I'm looking forward to trying it.
Omg!!! Yaaay!!! She is inspiring in and of itself!!!! Absolutely beautiful HG. Love the thought you put into picking the most perfect name for her

I'm going to go over and attach myself to your current grow, my eye has been giving me fits the last week and finally a couple days ago I went to the walk in for it and I follow up with my ophthalmologist tomorrow morning or I would be caught up already on journals by now. So upset about that but no need to rush, I'm here for good so I have all the time in the world to get caught up, just going to take me longer. I wish I had been able to catch yours sooner, or start growing earlier so our DPs would be twinsies but that's OK! I'll catch up, promise!

No worries. I know you have a lot to catch up on.

So hey there guys and gals? Sorry I was out of the loop for the past couple of days. As I mentioned to super wonderful HG, my eye has been bothering me since my parents were here and 3 days ago it just took a turn for the worst. Entire eye swollen, felt bruised, twitched whenever I tried to focus, floaters, double vision, super red, broken blood vessesls, you name it. Got a follow up tomorrow, was only able to hit the walk in this weekend. Gave me some steroid and numbing drops and some antibiotic eye cream. Better enough that I am on here posting but still not great.

Sorry to hear of your eye problems. Hope the meds give you some relief. I developed a floater in my right eye this year and I can't imagine how much more difficult your situation is.

you need an NYC Diesel, fantastic smoke.

I agree. It's one of the reasons I wanted to grow it again.

Lastly, I ask any of my dog owner friends who use CBD oil for their pets or know of anyone that uses it for pet anxiety, to drop a line of what product you or they use and any dosage information you or they may have. It's for my parents who drive up with their 3 dogs from FL to NJ multiple times a year...they are coming again in 2 weeks for 2 weeks and are looking for a better product than the one they currently use or any recommendations. Thank you so much!!

I made CBD oil for my sister's cat. It was made with Alpine Star CBD. I infused 8 oz. of sunflower oil with 10 grams of cannabis. She said she just added a few drops to her cat's food and it seemed to help her anxiety.

Don’t sweat 😓 the outdoors growing Jersey. I think 🤔 you’re going to find that it’s a lot less complicated then indoors. You can’t control the weather so the plants will do all the work for you as long as you give them what they need. And I’m sure you’ll be doing that seeing how you already have the indoors fine tuned. Happy growing my little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀 :thumb: :ciao::cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh I'm trying to take it all in. Less complicated than indoors, maybe, more possibilities for things to go wrong, also yes. Having not a clue what I'm doing, big resounding yes. I'm working through it, I'll gain some kind of confidence eventually....this seedling stage has me like woah....
Good job, that NYC Diesel looks strong!
She's surely a beaut, Gid!
How's the little Blueberry?
She is still alive.....maybe that little clubbed area will actually become another set? Idk...27 days in to her auto life...she can still pull something out, maybe....something loves to eat her leaves though...glad I have my new auto in a safe enclosure. Feel terrible for Miss Blue Cheese...but im not giving up hope!
1000016241.jpg

Like you, i am doing my first outdoor grow and am amazed at how big the plants are getting. I would have flipped them a while ago if in a tent but really enjoying them grow to their natural potential. Come Fall, will fire up the tent again.
I need to get over to your grow too, damn. All this catching up needs to be itemized somewhere, so many great grows I am missing and have been missing.

I'm just so concerned with how to start this all up. How much heat is too much, when is it not too much. Like today, its gonna be 93, do I need to pull her inside?

Will the vortex winds in my backyard be too much. Will the feed get diluted by rain water. Will I get mold. Will a bug get in the enclosure when I open it up. Sun or no sun. When to stop partial sun. What in the H am I doing?!

We look like this outdoors for the newest auto right now..oh yea guys and gals, :happy-birthday: tiny Bubblegum Auto! TK is mowing the lawn later, so she has a bunch of green friends near her until that's done...

Highya Krissi,

Love that tentful. They all look very happy. Great showcase for Marilyn. She has a strong looking structure.
She's a tough gal, there is a strong genetic line running through her.
Still, the Durban Poison is gorgeous with her real fat leaves. Great story on those, by the way. Will be very interesting to watch for that!
I love the eccentricities!
Growing outdoors takes some getting used to. My first year I grew 1 to get the hang of everything. You just have to put one out and see what happens. You'll get used to it.
Ugh...you say it like I'm not freaking out on the inside staring out my kitchen window every 10 minutes wondering if I should do something or if she's OK. But hell, I was elated to wake up today and go check on her and see I have officially sprouted a plant outdoors without a controlled environment! I'm taking this is stride! And I'm going to pat myself on the back for every little thing that happens positively...just cause of the sheer anxiety I feel, I need to balance it with positive daily affirmations lol
We're supposed to get rain here today, and looks iffy at this point. Work calls. Happy Smokin'
Did you get the rain? Have you been eating and resting well still? I hope so! Talk to you soon Bode!!
That's interesting. I've been reading about Indian landrace plants in preparation for growing some from Parvati valley, and they are described as doing the same thing. Large, wide leaves early on that narrow as the plants mature. They're also rumoured to have higher than average amounts of THCV.
I wonder if there's a common ancestor there?
I'm excited to see that!!!! When is it happening? Next year? Winter grow?

You know, similar growing environments maybe. Maybe like you said, an unknown parent is somewhere in the mix. My initial thought is that these sativas grow big and robust at first in order to protect them from their environment during veg so they can survive. Once the conditions are optimal for them to flower, the plant knows its in the clear and is able to handle said environment and therefore it morphs into its true structure? I'm just one cup of coffee no morning bowl assuming. Had we had this discussion post bowl, I'm sure it would take up two pages lol
Such healthy plants Krissi but I am now craving antipasti :drool:
hahahaha I ate so much of it...extra sharp provolone, roasted eggplant, fresh mozzarella, sopressata, prosciutto, olives, roasted red peppers. Yum!
I have told you I'm from Durban haven't I?
umm....if you did, I don't know if my pot smoking brain remembered! Wow! Have you ever grown one being its your area?!

It's going to be interesting to see what that plant does in stretch.

I hate when I do this to text boxes....ugh.. and tell me about it, I already had to adjust the light up another 5 inches because she has grown another 4 inches since last check in with her.

NYC Diesel is a stunner.

Love love her!

I agree with Capt. L. about your outdoor adventure.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, I'm still unsure myself but I value your support!

I still have a couple of pages to read as I was away on the weekend but I wanted to post these quotes now as the sun is shining and my pool awaits. :battingeyelashes:
So how was pool day?!
No, I don't remember a Limelight.
She was my NYC Diesel in the Amazon Winter Grow. Let me find a pic.....
1000016293.jpg
1000016294.jpg

Personally, I find WSE expensive.
I think all seeds are expensive lol
I've had great success buying seeds from @CannaPot . Their seed prices are between $8 and $11 US.
I love Cannapot
However, after spending $300 there at the end of June, I just spent another $100 and this time, I did get NYC Diesel so that made me happy.
I'm so glad. When is it up on your grow list?
I'm looking forward to trying it.
You will love its medicinal benefits!
No worries. I know you have a lot to catch up on.
I'm getting there, I have a mountain of lists....promised Carmen and others I'm getting over their way, too.
Sorry to hear of your eye problems. Hope the meds give you some relief. I developed a floater in my right eye this year and I can't imagine how much more difficult your situation is.
You know today it's hurting again. Said to stop my medicines yesterday and today, the socket and eye lid are sore again and my eye is red in the corner once again...have to give the ophthalmologist a call and see what she wants me to do...floaters are no fun though, so so so annoying.
I agree. It's one of the reasons I wanted to grow it again.
I love finding strains I want to grow again and again
I made CBD oil for my sister's cat. It was made with Alpine Star CBD. I infused 8 oz. of sunflower oil with 10 grams of cannabis. She said she just added a few drops to her cat's food and it seemed to help her anxiety.
Thank you so much!!!! Lovely to hear from you HG, I know you are a busy, fierce growing lady!
How fricken' green is your garden Krissi? Really green!

Nice rain protector out there too. :thumb:
Lmao green alright, thank goodness! You think I'm crazy, I know for my rain gear but eh, it worked!
Jersey covers all her bases Shedsterino! lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I certainly try Cap...def miss some along the way....

So hello hello hello guys and gals!

Today is Days 26/27/28. I just wanted to note where I am keeping the settings for the @Mars Hydro 6 in inline during this stage of vegetation.

From any angle, these 4 are rocking this tent. I'm going to mix up some Silica water later today or tomorrow for them to prepare for their next watering. They all have fantastic growth, post topping and show no signs of stress.

Geneva, our G-13, is a little more windy being where she is in regards to the fans in the tent, but no signs of wind burn or distress so need to amend anything.

Angelina, our mutant Amnesia, is growing in leaps and bounds since this last feed. Truly making up for lost time.

Uma, our Durban Poison, is just towering and full of life. She is a wonderful nod to her lineage.

NYC Diesel is fire in terms of her coloring and thick stature. A beauty to look at!

And that's a wrap with the girls for the day. I have to do some cleaning inside while TK handles outside and currently, my son needs some pepperoni pizza lol so I'm going to go off and do that. Talk to you all soon and I'll leave you with one more picture of the delightful 4! Happy Grow Day!

Oh I'm trying to take it all in. Less complicated than indoors, maybe, more possibilities for things to go wrong, also yes. Having not a clue what I'm doing, big resounding yes. I'm working through it, I'll gain some kind of confidence eventually....this seedling stage has me like woah....

She is still alive.....maybe that little clubbed area will actually become another set? Idk...27 days in to her auto life...she can still pull something out, maybe....something loves to eat her leaves though...glad I have my new auto in a safe enclosure. Feel terrible for Miss Blue Cheese...but im not giving up hope!
1000016241.jpg

I need to get over to your grow too, damn. All this catching up needs to be itemized somewhere, so many great grows I am missing and have been missing.

I'm just so concerned with how to start this all up. How much heat is too much, when is it not too much. Like today, its gonna be 93, do I need to pull her inside?

Will the vortex winds in my backyard be too much. Will the feed get diluted by rain water. Will I get mold. Will a bug get in the enclosure when I open it up. Sun or no sun. When to stop partial sun. What in the H am I doing?! We look like this outdoors for the newest auto right now..oh yea guys and gals, :happy-birthday: tiny Bubblegum Auto! TK is mowing the lawn later, so she has a bunch of green friends near her until that's done...

Ugh...you say it like I'm not freaking out on the inside staring out my kitchen window every 10 minutes wondering if I should do something or if she's OK. But hell, I was elated to wake up today and go check on her and see I have officially sprouted a plant outdoors without a controlled environment! I'm taking this is stride! And I'm going to pat myself on the back for every little thing that happens positively...just cause of the sheer anxiety I feel, I need to balance it with positive daily affirmations lol

Did you get the rain? Have you been eating and resting well still? I hope so! Talk to you soon Bode!!

You know, similar growing environments maybe. Maybe like you said, an unknown parent is somewhere in the mix. My initial thought is that these sativas grow big and robust at first in order to protect them from their environment during veg so they can survive. Once the conditions are optimal for them to flower, the plant knows its in the clear and is able to handle said environment and therefore it morphs into its true structure? I'm just one cup of coffee no morning bowl assuming. Had we had this discussion post bowl, I'm sure it would take up two pages lol

hahahaha I ate so much of it...extra sharp provolone, roasted eggplant, fresh mozzarella, sopressata, prosciutto, olives, roasted red peppers. Yum!

umm....if you did, I don't know if my pot smoking brain remembered! Wow! Have you ever grown one being its your area?!

I hate when I do this to text boxes....ugh.. and tell me about it, I already had to adjust the light up another 5 inches because she has grown another 4 inches since last check in with her.

NYC Diesel is a stunner.

Love love her!

Thank you for the vote of confidence, I'm still unsure myself but I value your support!

So how was pool day?!

1000016293.jpg
1000016294.jpg

I love Cannapot

I'm getting there, I have a mountain of lists....promised Carmen and others I'm getting over their way, too.

You know today it's hurting again. Said to stop my medicines yesterday and today, the socket and eye lid are sore again and my eye is red in the corner once again...have to give the ophthalmologist a call and see what she wants me to do...floaters are no fun though, so so so annoying.

Thank you so much!!!! Lovely to hear from you HG, I know you are a busy, fierce growing lady!

Lmao green alright, thank goodness! You think I'm crazy, I know for my rain gear but eh, it worked!

Today is Days 26/27/28. I just wanted to note where I am keeping the settings for the @Mars Hydro 6 in inline during this stage of vegetation.

From any angle, these 4 are rocking this tent. I'm going to mix up some Silica water later today or tomorrow for them to prepare for their next watering. They all have fantastic growth, post topping and show no signs of stress.

Geneva, our G-13, is a little more windy being where she is in regards to the fans in the tent, but no signs of wind burn or distress so need to amend anything.

Angelina, our mutant Amnesia, is growing in leaps and bounds since this last feed. Truly making up for lost time.

Uma, our Durban Poison, is just towering and full of life. She is a wonderful nod to her lineage.

NYC Diesel is fire in terms of her coloring and thick stature. A beauty to look at!

And that's a wrap with the girls for the day. I have to do some cleaning inside while TK handles outside and currently, my son needs some pepperoni pizza lol so I'm going to go off and do that. Talk to you all soon and I'll leave you with one more picture of the delightful 4! Happy Grow Day!

Outdoors growing the sun 🌞 is the most intense between 11:00am-3:00 pm this is the time you need to be careful about and the 90s is definitely not ideal but what I did was keep a wet towel around the pot and monitor the soil, container and leaves with a laser thermometer. Good luck Jersey. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: If the leaves start to canoe move out of the sun.

Mouth watering menu Krissi!

I haven't grown a Durban Poison. I have grown a KZN landrace cultivar, Double Wild Durban from @Lerugged's stable. It had the prettiest pink pistils. I grew it in a bag of soil outdoors. That one comes from an area called Kosi Bay. Worth a google if you have time. Kosi is paradise.

1000016241.jpg

Will the vortex winds in my backyard be too much. Will the feed get diluted by rain water. Will I get mold. Will a bug get in the enclosure when I open it up. Sun or no sun. When to stop partial sun. What in the H am I doing?!

We look like this outdoors for the newest auto right now..oh yea guys and gals, :happy-birthday: tiny Bubblegum Auto! TK is mowing the lawn later, so she has a bunch of green friends near her until that's done...

NYC Diesel is a stunner.

Love love her!

So how was pool day?!

1000016293.jpg
1000016294.jpg

I love Cannapot

All the plants are looking really good! I wonder if the auto would flower like that imagine just one nug

Back
Top Bottom