First Grow- Autoflowers CFL (nooby)

I would recommend using those fluoros as supplemental lighting if you have them. Especially for the lower buds, you can just hang a light right by each one depending on how many you have. Just make sure you hang them well. :Rasta:

Also, putting CJ under an extended dark period will help it show its sex faster. Worth a try if you can't wait any longer.

Throw me a PM with your XBL GT and ill add ya. MW2?

:blunt:

HAHA. BURN!

oh.... wait...

:blunt:

Just wanted ya to know i was actually paying attention.

@DJ
Mw2 yup...i need a new team. I just ditched mines. ill pm you as soon as i remember.

Adding Supplemental lighting as we speak.

Thanks all.

ROFL word.
My GT: Jahva42 for all of you.

Babies are doing great. They are really liking the extra light ive given. (Daylight CFL's really close)
I got CJ in my closet to sex it. It wont get out till it gets naked. Boy or girl. LOL
Im actually hoping for a girl now. A friend told me it may be too late to do any pollinating. What do you guys think? (id still have to wait for pollen....)
so maybe she'll get gurly for meh.
Deez is very bushy. I want to trim her just to let light get to some budsites.
Tnt isnt as bushy and has a lot of starting budsites. When they fill in a lil ill update the pics.
Gave em all FFBB 2day.

Lol nice when u gonna post some pics liljah

Im thinking about doing that in a lil bit. So stay checking.
Also a few weird question to my pros. Since i think CJ is a male im willing to tinker with it.
Lil Jah's Tinker Test
True/False
If I put it in the fridge for a few hours itll turn purple?
Random
What good are males for (besides pollen which i think ill be too late for)?
Will I get anything out of turning it into oil?
Are you annoyed by this test?
Will it make a good toy for my kitties? (iCanHazSmellyBush)
Its very big. What if it does go female? (Rhetorical)
I just noticed how high I am.
This test is over.
Pictures later. Fun Pictures. I feel like entertaining.
BRB (with pics)

Im thinking about doing that in a lil bit. So stay checking.
Also a few weird question to my pros. Since i think CJ is a male im willing to tinker with it.
Lil Jah's Tinker Test
True/False
If I put it in the fridge for a few hours itll turn purple?
Random
I don't know but this one time i slammed my thumb In an industrial fridge door and it turned purple.

What good are males for (besides pollen which i think ill be too late for)?
composting. playing with your kitties. some kind of kinky sexy toy(you sicko!)

Will I get anything out of turning it into oil?
a mess

Are you annoyed by this test?
Cow says? Sizzle!

Will it make a good toy for my kitties? (iCanHazSmellyBush)
Yes you cAn haZ smelly bush... (pervert kitty!)
Its very big. What if it does go female? (Rhetorical)
Smoke it

where are the pics?

Had a dead Cam Fail earlier. Taking pics now

Pictures!!!!

:smokin:Ey everyone.
I figure ive stalled long enough. I got something to show. So heres to the pic update.:hookah:
Glad my grow is coming along nicely.Something that annoys me though. I think im the only person who keeps track of the grow by day. Ive checked a lot of threads trying to compare mines to others and nobody goes by day...Sucks. So no accurate comparisons but i think im doing ok.

Well heres the trouble maker out of the bunch. Also the one im thinking about tinkering with. Might go in the fridge if i get the go ahead. Its awful big. Kinda towers above the rest of em. Huge fan leaves too. Its in the closet to force sex as we speak. Hope for the best.
Cj21.jpg
cj.jpg

Heres my fav and the one most of my "pruning" questions derived from. "Ms. Deez" As you will see shes very very bushy. Starting to show pistils too now. Occasionally lets off a skunky fragrance. I love this girl. :slide: So proud of her. I showed the upskirt pic (4 u) just for you guys to get an idea of how bushy (and dirty LOL) this girl really is. Wondering how im going to get any light to her budsites.
Deez_Upskirt.jpg

Deez_Top.jpg
Deez_pist.jpg

AND last but not least. The oldest of the group. TnT. Shes a very mature lady. She likes long walks on the beach and to be smoked after harvest. Her destined mate is confined into a closet jail until he decides hes man enough to get naked in front of her. LOL. :tokin: She is a beauty though. Hope she fills out more but shes looking good. She smells excellent.
Tnt_Side.jpg
Tnt_top1.jpg
Tnt_Bud.jpg
Tnt_top_bp.jpg

And heres a pic of the added light.
Setup46.jpg

Warm CFL.

Right now im at 24/0 for the girls. Should i knock it down for flowering? Or let it get as much light as possible? Also ive been seeing some brown spots forming on the leaves. I dont want to call it nute burn just yet but i did switch nutes a week ago. I really hope its just the plant sucking in the Nitrogen. If it is nute burn then its ok. Chalk one up too new nutes.
Thanks everyone.
As always advice is appreciated.

Happy toking:cool::peacetwo:

Fail on the day thingy that im the so-called-only-person to do it.
TnT: 41
Deez: 37
CJ: 31

U should make a light fixture like i got and put those lights in there..the plants love it bro..i had some brown spot on my plants too...but i kno it was from me puttin to much nut in my ladies..i put one dose it was gd..i put two dose i had nut burn

plants looking great bro keep up the:goodjob: Im really thinking about going with autoflower also so im following your journal see how it goes and it looks like its going in a very positive direction!:ganjamon:

Your plants look beautiful, very healthy!

If you're still looking for more info on pollination/breeding, look on this page...there really are links to just about everything you need to know there. You could also try posting your question in a new thread here.

Since you've been to my journal, you've probably seen the one I refer to as The Bush. I LST and supercrop all my plants, but it is especially beneficial to her for getting light to the lower growth. That first page I gave you will have links to training/supercropping info.

IMG00775-20100709-0853.jpg

IMG00776-20100709-0853.jpg

Back
Top Bottom