First Grow- Autoflowers CFL (nooby)

Ouchies.

You did the right thing giving the girls a good flush. That is almost text book nute burn. good thing you caught it early.

I'll keep positive thoughts for your ladies.

So it is nute burn?
Humidity is an issue right now too.....
could that have been the problem too?

hey liljah it might be nute burn im having issues to mate this is the best and quickest place to find out what it is,you do panic when things turn though as i am hope you get the answers you need mate

lol you didnt leave a link and im pretty sure its nute burn so i flushed it.
no panic here.
babies just lookin a lil bad.
Will the damaged growth on the fan leaves recover or should i trim the badly affected areas?

Will the damaged growth on the fan leaves recover or should i trim the badly affected areas?

The damaged spots will not become green again, but you will see the improvement in new growth.

I trim off at least some of my nute burn, but don't take that as advice since I don't know if it's really best. I just get sick of looking at non-green stuff on my plants. Someone who actually knows what they are talking about will probably have an answer for you.

Looking good overall, way to get on top of that burn right away!

its cool liljah just lower ur nuts..i jus started using nuts 4 weeks ago and i had that same thing happen to me..but it was on me because i gave the girls one dose of nuts per gallon..they were lovin it so i said maybe they will like two doses..thats when i got nut burn..i didnt kno what to do at first but go back and think what i did wrong.(adding to much nuts not good)

Dont worry bro the flushing should help out a lot like tobiherbe said just lower your nutes. I would let them bounce back though thats just me.:ganjamon: Learnings the name of the game right? But other than that plants look great keep it up bro!:bravo: Happy growing.

That same thing was going on to my plants last grow. I flushed with 3x the amount of soil and then added a pinch of Epsom salt and dolomite to bring the soil back to neutral. It take a horrible amount of time, like a couple of weeks for the affected leaves to completely die off but then new growth after that... Just check the Ph of the water you use to flush, I flush with 7.0 so I can take the run-off ph and calibrate like that with a little dolomite and some bio tone to put some beneficial bacteria back into the soil.

Yes, I'm stoned:grinjoint:

Just wanted everyone to kow that the babies are lookin a bit beta....
for some reason i want to flush them once more....
is that recommended?

Oh yea.....
and i was one off a nuke today!
I hate life right now....so im going to smoke.
Thanks everyone...

xbox or ps3?:)
360...i love that song.

deep down inna di earth where me put di ganja
babylon come and light it up on fire
me a chant

and heres the update...
Ages:
Deez: 43 days old. Female. In flowering stage. No buddz yet.
Tnt:47 days old. Female. In budding stage of flowering. Plenty buddz.
CJ:37 days old. No sex. Still in Veg. (little asshole)
Going to try to get pics later. Good pics so i can show buddz on TnT.
Tnt is budding up nicely...
i still havent reinstated flowering nutes because of the massive burns....
but i will soon...
I want to sneak in one more dose before i pull TnT.
Im going to pull her on day 70. (69 days are recommended.) Near 21 days left. Going to start my flush on day 55.
Anyone thing 2 weeks is too eary to flush? Or could i get away with a later flush?
I just dont want that nute taste...

Deez is still a bushy wonder. I trimmed her a little. Only on the badly burned areas though. Shes not budding yet but i got pistils everywhere and very visible early buddsites.

I hate CJ. Nuff said. Because of him im goiing to have to order some more seeds.
Fucking AY!!!
Oh wells. I get to experiment with more autos.
Thinking of Auto MI5 or Purpe Jems. Just for appeal. What do you guys and girl think?
Stay blessed
GT: JAHVA42
and ill be on today...

keep the updates coming. I'm about to do my first indoor after a 10 year ganj break. I've got my system built and ready but I'm having a hard time getting my nuts up to order some seeds. (I'm a stranger in a strange land, unfortunately).

I'm planning to grow blue himalaya - I want it short, sweet and sativa.

funny that you found mines... the blue himi i had during this grow didnt make it. Welcome.
Talk as much as you want. I check this very often.

So guys and gals. Im up early snapping pics for you all. :)
but quick hint just in case anyone is online.
I havent watered or given nutes since the bad nute burn.
Im going to water today.
Will nuting be risky?
Ive watered it down to even lower doses. Its like a tenth of the strength it was last time. LOL
SOmeone let me know soon. napping pictures though.
Stay tuned.

The almighty picture update.

Lol hey everyone. First of all, yes I know i suck with the lack of pictures lately. But the plants are in that in between stage where there isnt much "visible" action going on. LOL
EXCUSE.
But heres the update.

TNT:48 Days old. Budding.
lol Tnts naked eye trichs!
Thichs.jpg

lol my camera sucks tooo. Whenever my friend stops by ill give more trich pics. Thats the best one out of like 10. lol
DSC05226.jpg

^i liked this pic. I have no clue where the purple came from. Its none on my plant. I wish. heh heh
DSC052351.jpg

Another shot of TnT. Thats the main Cola. Its doing fairly well after the burn.

Deez: 44 Days. Flowering (pistils but no budd)
As ive been telling you guys this is my favorite. Its just majorly bushy. Thats what im trying to show. It lets off this extreme smell now. Like a mixture of Chronic, Kool-Aid and Cat Piss. I know my cat didnt get to it though.
DSC052381.jpg
DSC05241.jpg
DSC052441.jpg

CJ: 38 days old. Veg. Pissing me off. I want to smack this lil one around a bit. Lol. I was hoping for a male but i think its far too late because my girls are already stripping. LOL Maybe theres hope for it. If it goes fem itll give a nice yield for a Auto. Its huge. haha By far the biggest one i got. Its still thriving too. I put it in a closet for 2 days. No change. Im on a 18/6 light sched. No change. Annoyed. At least its starting to pack on foliage now. The calyx nubs pointed out this morn. Maybe sex soon...who knows.
DSC052371.jpg
DSC05236.jpg

Well the almighty pic update is at an end. :peace: to everyone
:) Closing in on the home stretch. Im going to give more pic upates though. Im sorry but i have another life i have to live. LOL
Have fun everyone and stay blazed and blessed.

and to my MW2 buddies up here. We all gta get on at the same time and play man....i just been busy lately. This week i should have more free time.
Lataz:rollit::thanks:

Hell yeah man! Looking fantastic! TnT is sexy as hell! I'd tap that! I dunno what Cj's problem is, Think she needs a good slapping around. :) no don't slap your plants.. awesome update!

Hell yeah man! Looking fantastic! TnT is sexy as hell! I'd tap that! I dunno what Cj's problem is, Think she needs a good slapping around. :) no don't slap your plants.. awesome update!

Jealousy...
MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!!! hahahaha

Im going to put CJ on the corner and pimp her....lol! that should make her show something.

and Deez....oh man...i cannot wait at all.....The smell get more and more powerful everyday. Just waking up and going to my "grow corner" is like following a trail of smell....
its just so weird of a smell....
Imagine A fully blended mixture of fruit punch, Pine needles and CatPee. Put it in a blender and you got Deez' smell...so extreme...

Hi LilJah:grinjoint:

Hi there! I read the first few pages and then did a flyby until here..
Are you using MG soil with time release nutes ? If so that might be causing your nute problems. Your adding more to what's already there. Just a thought.
Still they are looking good! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom