First Time Grow Crop King's New White Widow Auto Flower Under Mars Hydro 2 400W LED

Re: First Time Grow Crop King's New White Widow Auto Flower Under Mars Hydro 2 400W L

Whats the thought behind topping the leafes like that? Ive seen people do it with cuttlings but not adult plants.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: First Time Grow Crop King's New White Widow Auto Flower Under Mars Hydro 2 400W L

Topping the plant means that you remove the main shoot located on the central stem. By doing so you will encourage the plant to grow into a bush with a lot of shoots instead of one big main shoot that you get on the untopped Christmas tree. You will effectively invert the triangular shape of the plant from a pyramid to a cocktail glass.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Topping the plant means that you remove the main shoot located on the central stem. By doing so you will encourage the plant to grow into a bush with a lot of shoots instead of one big main shoot that you get on the untopped Christmas tree. You will effectively invert the triangular shape of the plant from a pyramid to a cocktail glass.

Yes, sorry I didn't mean the mainstem. Was referring to the top of the leafes hehe

chopping the leaves ? Like when I cut the ends off ?

Ohh that's so more light can penetrate the canopy

Interesting, any studies on the effects of cutting the leafes? I'm on a tight grow space and using LED penetration is an issue.

Not that I've heard of but I've seen it done in videos of growers

Update week 8 is here did some HST on her should be good from now on. She bounced back pretty good, starting to look beautiful feed her yesterday ✌️
420-magazine-mobile193005972.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1371454907.jpg
420-magazine-mobile552618532.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1927729355.jpg

Is it an auto?

Update she's looking good
420-magazine-mobile1970664562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780381434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1762298354.jpg

Go ask there always super helpful

Looking good, Bud! We are very close to the same schedule with the same strain. Mine are right there with yours in the stage of flowering. We're getting down to the finish line!

That's awesome dude checked it out looking good man subed along for the ride

Updated into week 9 starting to see it's next stage of flower from the crystal on the leaf
420-magazine-mobile46739485.jpg

Here's some more pics
420-magazine-mobile1634351120.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1182835424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1699247714.jpg

Back
Top Bottom