Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos: Take 1

re: Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos - Take 1

Day 10
20161005_063401.jpg

From left to right: Special Queen, Skunk Haze (1), and Skunk Haze (2). That Skunk Haze (2) does not like having her picture taken. She always looks just slightly out of focus.

So nothing happened today. I thought I might have to water, but the soil is still slightly moist. Oh I saw they all have tap roots sticking out the bottom of their cups! I suspect that might be why their soil is still slightly moist. I bet they're dipping into the moisture trapped in the pea gravel their cups sit on. Sneaky babies.

Have a great day everyone! May your plants double in size today. :blalol:

What a delightful greeting. May yours double in size as well. :laughtwo:

I get so impatient at this stage. Lol! I'm happiest when they get to the point when they are doubling in size every day.

What a delightful greeting. May yours double in size as well. :laughtwo:

I get so impatient at this stage. Lol! I'm happiest when they get to the point when they are doubling in size every day.

TY! Just this morning I was looking at them and thinking how fragile they still look and wishing they'd hurry things along already. :laughtwo:

They look great. Most of my seedlings get that curl in the beginning. I ignore it, and it goes away as the plant gets stronger. As far as the fish water goes, I havent been able to get more than burnt tips with fish nutes....even when I am pushing the mix a bit. I read on here somewhere...please dont ask me where...that it was common practice for native americans to throw a fish in with the seeds when they were planting....

:peacetwo:

That's how we planted way back in late 60's early 70's...Dig hole, drop in fish, cover, plant seedling....Pray :thumb::volcano-smiley::peacetwo:

Thank you both. It's funny so many people have this twisting happening and yet I've never noticed it before. I keep wondering if I just didn't pay enough attention in previous grows or what. To be honest, it was probably that I didn't pay as much attention because I was sicker then. If they weren't yellow or spotted, they were probably good enough. LOL. This time I have eagle eyes. With the autos I have coming up I'll take whatever I can get off them and be happy. These photos though are a different story, especially the CBDs. I have a couple family members I'd like to help out so yield is important. That means they have to stay healthy, and that means I'm watching them like a hawk. A hawk with eagle eyes. :rofl:

Did you say Hawk ? or Chicken Hawk :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Got Ole Rooster1 looking up, behind me all around...

Did you say Hawk ? or Chicken Hawk :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Got Ole Rooster1 looking up, behind me all around...

:rofl: *Puts up a covered awning for Rooster1 to rest safely under when visiting*

Sorry it took me so long to get over here Fuzz..but I'm grabbing a seat. Can't wait to see how these ladies turn out! .

:byebye: Thanks for coming by! I'm hoping the ladies turn out well, but there are a lot of new things with this grow and I'm feeling anything but confident.

Good morning everyone!

Day 11
20161006_060555.jpg

There does not appear to be a lot of top growth since yesterday. I'm hoping that means they were busy down below developing roots. I watered them today and added a 1/2 tsp aloe gel to a quart of plain bubbled water.

Can you spot what I found in the grow closet this morning?

20161006_062358.jpg

A mouse! It's okay, it's just a toy. I like to think when I wasn't looking one of my kitties tried to make an offering to the ganja gods for me. :laughtwo:

Was Just a comment, mine is never 68°. I asked an old grower how he got his plants so big by day 14 and 21 and so on (these were auto strains) in soil less media? He said that was it and nutes from day one and o2 saturated water albeit at a reduced ppm. :high-five:

Just make sure your soilless media has absolutely no preload before adding nutes. We're on Sunshine Mix #4, which we've found has enough to get ours through until at least day 20.

Check out arteekay's journal for a series of beautifully documented posts on training autos. He and Jay regularly pull six ounces per auto. The man's an auto training genius. It's arteekay I'm trying to emulate in my training technique. When he harvests he does a retrospective on the plant's life, week-by-week. Those posts are the ones you want to search out.

I'll continue to say, you give me far too much credit, particularly since I've fallen completely off my schedule for 6 weeks or more.

I'll save ya some searching Fuzz, here's all the life story posts I did for our second grow.

First Dark Devil

New Early Miss (Our second)

Jack Herer

Crown Royale

Dark Devil 2

Revolver 2

Canuk Seeds Lemon Skunk

Candy Cane 3

Red Poison

Amnesia Haze

Purple Kush

Early Miss 3

Sorry for the link spam. :)

Ooh arteekay takes nice photos! Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely browse his journal more today.

Thanks Fuzz. Hope ya ran across the pics of Charlie the Bengal, she's pretty awesome. :)

Everything is looking good to me as well. Your leaves will bend/twist at times. If you have ever watched a time lapse video of a plant grow you will see that it moves daily.

:thumb:

I like to think of it like I caught took her pic in the middle of a yawn. :)

A mouse! It's okay, it's just a toy. I like to think when I wasn't looking one of my kitties tried to make an offering to the ganja gods for me. :laughtwo:

We've got a older Himalayan that will chomp through fan leaves any chance she gets, and a Bengal kitten that tried to hug attack my Northern Lights auto. Oh yeah, and a dog that'll shed on command. The zoo is fun, but can add some stress in the grow room. :)

I'll save ya some searching Fuzz, here's all the life story posts I did for our second grow.

First Dark Devil

New Early Miss (Our second)

Jack Herer

Crown Royale

Dark Devil 2

Revolver 2

Canuk Seeds Lemon Skunk

Candy Cane 3

Red Poison

Amnesia Haze

Purple Kush

Early Miss 3

Sorry for the link spam. :)

Do not apologize. This is a gold mine! I'm going to need to eat first to boost my blood sugar before looking at them all. I don't want to faint from the awesomeness!

:thanks:
Thanks Fuzz. Hope ya ran across the pics of Charlie the Bengal, she's pretty awesome. :)
We've got a older Himalayan that will chomp through fan leaves any chance she gets, and a Bengal kitten that tried to hug attack my Northern Lights auto. Oh yeah, and a dog that'll shed on command. The zoo is fun, but can add some stress in the grow room. :)

I did see one pic. However, there can never be too many pictures of kitties. Feel free to drop some more here. All fuzz are welcome. And mods, I'd like to argue they are relative to the grow: They boost our spirits, which boosts our will to live, which in turn drives our ambition to grow. See? Without fuzz, there would be no grow. :laughtwo:

Fuzzies make it impossible to grow anything in my home unless it's behind closed doors. I even have a Ferret Nation cage with a T5 light inside to start any nonMJ seedlings and grow my Lion's Mane and Nameko mushrooms this winter. It keeps the hungry fuzzers out. I had to learn this the hard way one year. (Note: I didn't buy the cage just for the seedlings. I only repurposed it later.)

Another day, another update!

Day 12
20161007_060331.jpg

Left to right: Special Queen #1, Skunk Haze (1), Skunk Haze (2).

I did nothing to them today. However, I did put a humidifier in the closet last night when the humidity dropped to the mid-40s. That helped bring it up to the mid-60s/70 percent range. I wasn't sure how well it would work with the exhaust fan on, but fortunately it's working fine just turned up a little higher than normal.

In other news, I do believe my auto seeds will be delivered today! Yay! I need my title changed to "Fuzznutter's Organic CBD Skunk Haze, Special Queen #1, and Autos". How and who should I contact to see about this change?

Thanks y'all!

Edit: Maybe I've just been looking at too many auto journals, but do my babies look small for their age? I can feel the paranoia returning!

Growing weed has been both exciting and nerve wracking. As my harvest date approaches, my panic meter is in maximum overdrive. I took 3 stress shits just this morning, worrying about everything.

Your babies look healthy and perfect.

Growing weed has been both exciting and nerve wracking. As my harvest date approaches, my panic meter is in maximum overdrive. I took 3 stress shits just this morning, worrying about everything.

Your babies look healthy and perfect.

:rofl: That's hilarious. Do you have a journal?

:thanks:

I have discovered that full jars take a whole lot of stress from the grow...now if my niece would stop emptying said jars I would feel a whole lot better :p Her last delivery was a jar of 'scraps' of this and that with the caution that there was no more to be had for at least 8 more weeks. Im guessing I dont get so much as a text for 6. :p

I have discovered that full jars take a whole lot of stress from the grow...now if my niece would stop emptying said jars I would feel a whole lot better :p Her last delivery was a jar of 'scraps' of this and that with the caution that there was no more to be had for at least 8 more weeks. Im guessing I dont get so much as a text for 6. :p

:smokin: Jars. Full jars. I remember full jars... :smokin:

I'm scrounging my house and wracking my brain trying to think of where I might find scraps in my house. I think they've all been found. *sob* I swore I'd never get to this point again of being faced with The Long Wait. It's like The Green Mile of cannabis. :laughtwo:

Hopefully your niece stretches that jar out. Otherwise, it's The Long Wait for her too. :passitleft:

:smokin: Jars. Full jars. I remember full jars... :smokin:

I'm scrounging my house and wracking my brain trying to think of where I might find scraps in my house. I think they've all been found. *sob* I swore I'd never get to this point again of being faced with The Long Wait. It's like The Green Mile of cannabis. :laughtwo:

Hopefully your niece stretches that jar out. Otherwise, it's The Long Wait for her too. :passitleft:

Ahhh.... The challenge of keeping up. I make that promise to myself at every planting. Now that I don't have to tear down I might be able to stay ahead, still looking for that harvest that takes me over the top. I'm forcing myself to not take on anyone else. I'm ready to stand on my own two feet, although it's endearing to have so many come to my rescue.

You'll get there and you'll have jars of it again. This time it'll stick and you'll be able to avoid the Long Wait.

Back
Top Bottom