Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

Thank you....for being so methodical about your posts. Excellent work. I'm liking the Train Wreck more and more.

Thank you....for being so methodical about your posts. Excellent work. I'm liking the Train Wreck more and more.

I'm stupid happy with our EM3 harvest tonight. She's our best to date. I'm off to put together her penultimate posts.

But I'm starting to think our little train wreck of a Train Wreck might not turn out as terrible as I'd imagined. I'm shocked honestly.

Our third Crop King Seeds Early Miss ended her soilless-bound days tonight. EM3 was a pleasure to grow, never complained. If there's one complaint I could make, I could have opened her up a little bit more to get some light between a few more buds.

We've had a couple of somewhat disappointing harvests to go along with a couple of failed germinations, so this girl was a very welcome relief.

There was quite a few incredulous "my god"'s out of both of us once we dug into her harvest, but we'll get to that next.

Her life story:

One Week old:
June 2 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 7 days old.

EM3 at 7 days (9.34 lbs, down from 10.47 yesterday):

Two Weeks:
June 9 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 14 days old.

EM3 at 14 days

Three Weeks:
June 16 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 21.

EM3 at 21 days (10.50 lbs, down from 12.32 yesterday):

from flipping (24.32 lbs, down from 27.04 yesterday):[/B]

Four Weeks:
June 23 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 28.

EM3 at 28 days (17.96 lbs, down from 21.41 yesterday):

Five Weeks (one day off, I missed taking her 35th day photos):
July 1st (Friday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 36.

Our third Early Miss is sucking through some decent water usage already, which I find pretty exciting as well.

EM3 at 36 days (16.82 lbs, down from 23.33 after watering yesterday):

Six Weeks:
July 7 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 42.

EM3 at 42 days (16.50 lbs, down from 23.00 yesterday) Odd how nice and round her numbers are here:

Seven Weeks:
July 14 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 49.

EM3 at 49 days

Eight Weeks:
July 21 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 56.

EM3 at 56 days (18.92 lbs, down from 24.15 after watering yesterday):

Nine Weeks:
July 28 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 63.

EM3 at 63 days (12.51 lbs down from 18.12 yesterday, 23.16 lbs after watering tonight):

Ten Weeks (one day early):
August 4 (Thursday) Update. Early Miss 3 is 69.

EM3 at 69 days:

Next up... Tonight's before and after harvest pictures:

Awesome job as usual. Lovely job.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Our third CKS Early Miss Harvest

Today's pre-harvest pics:

While cutting:

Hanging to dry:

We hung 893.6 grams, assuming 20% after drying that'll be 178.7 grams or 6.3 ounces. she's so dense I'm expecting it to be at or above this.

Brother Jay if that was true I would be over there right now forcing you to take Huck Kush rosin dabs. You guys need to go solventless and switch to the squishing life. I dare you to go to the latest vid I posted in the rosin tech thread in my sig and not be convinced! Instant dabs! (Shameless self plug accomplished)

Forcing me to take a dab of your Huck Kush? OH NO! I'm glad you're not my neighbor because that sounds a lot like torture :drool:

Video?? I had no idea you were doing videos.. well son of a.. I had no idea.. looking it up right now!! I was watching EpicHerbReview, that dude is funny!

A bit. Sure Sure, I'm sure. Anyone want to place bets on when this scaling down will take place? :)

Scaling down? Cannot compute.. Cannot compute.. Cannot compute..

Holy @#%$ guys that's an enormous early miss. Is this the result of high brix or what... What am I not doing to get buds like that from an auto. 6 Oz.... I need 3 plants to get that amount. Irregardless, the two of you are officially cannabis connoisseurs. An endless :bravo: for the consistent harvests, you've got things rolling these days. It's hard to scale down when you pop 4 new seedlings.. Lol. I'm guess it's going to be at least another 9 weeks.

Every time I visit this green greenery of greeness I am enthralled with the amount of great plants you guys are running. Time after time it's beauty after beauty... Keep doing what you are doing, it's always a great update.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Could you allow us to indulge in some of this blooming aroma via your $4.99 app please lmao. Ladies are looking great!!!!

Thanks Arctic. We really needed a good harvest after a couple somewhat disappointing ones.

Holy @#%$ guys that's an enormous early miss. Is this the result of high brix or what... What am I not doing to get buds like that from an auto. 6 Oz.... I need 3 plants to get that amount. Irregardless, the two of you are officially cannabis connoisseurs. An endless :bravo: for the consistent harvests, you've got things rolling these days. It's hard to scale down when you pop 4 new seedlings.. Lol. I'm guess it's going to be at least another 9 weeks.

Every time I visit this green greenery of greeness I am enthralled with the amount of great plants you guys are running. Time after time it's beauty after beauty... Keep doing what you are doing, it's always a great update.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Nope, just sunshine #4 and the cheapest synthetic nutes we could get our hands on. She really is our best to date for size and density. Frost levels don't appear to be as high as they were on our first Lemon Skunk, but awfully close and twice the size.

There's no rooms of flowering photos here, but I like to think we run a decent auto shop anyway. :)

Our first Canuk Seeds Quarter Pounder almost went bad. She got pale and developed calmag def spots seemingly overnight, but I think we've recovered her by switching back to grow nutes for a couple feedings.

August 6 (Saturday) Update.

Autos: Train Wreck is 57, Quarter Pounder is 45, our second Lemon Skunk is 30 days, our second Red Poison is 6, and finally our third Northern Lights 5 days old. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 15-21 inches from their lights.

Photos: POW 33 and White Widow are both 10 days old today

NL3 at 5 days:

RP2 at 6 days:

POW and WW at 10 days:

LS2 at 30 days:

QP at 45 days:

TW at 57 days:

Back in the tent:

Missing you guys over in my grow thread pls visit :rollingeyes: last update was 36 days in. Next one will be tomorrow at 43.

On my way, I've got time to catch up and hopefully keep up going forward. Hope your summer is going well Brother Shigs.

:circle-of-love:

August 7 (Sunday) Update.

Autos: Train Wreck is 58, Quarter Pounder is 46, our second Lemon Skunk is 31 days, our second Red Poison is 7, and finally our third Northern Lights 6 days old. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 15-21 inches from their lights.

Photos: POW 33 and White Widow are both 11 days old today

Everyone but POW got watered today, too many to list. :)

Although the pictures might not show it well, our first Quarter Pounder auto has really recovered from apparently being starved. She's an incredibly hungry and thirsty girl.

NL3 at 6 days:

RP2 at 7 days:

POW at 11 days:

WW at 11 days:

LS2 at 31 days:

QP at 46 days:

TW at 58 days:

Back in the tent:

Dang RTK those are some monsters!!!!! Killer buds my friend killer buds.

Thanks man, they still haven't shrunk significantly and are getting crispy on the ends. We'll give her one more day and jar her up. She'll need to be burped for many additional hours, but I don't want to let her get too dried out on the outside.

We'll get around our average I think, somewhere around 5 or 6. We've still got a ways to go to hit this mythical "up to 250 grams" she's supposed to be able to do.

Next one maybe. We'll definitely be keeping her in the rotation.

August 8 (Monday) Update.

Autos: Train Wreck is 59, Quarter Pounder is 47, our second Lemon Skunk is 32 days, our second Red Poison is 8, and finally our third Northern Lights 7 days old. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 13-21 inches from their lights.

Photos: POW 33 and White Widow are both 12 days old today.

The only one not to get watered tomorrow was our first CH9 POW 33 photo, and today rather than water she got transplanted into her final 5 gallon fabric pot. We suck at transplanting and always seem to stunt them for a good week, so this time we're only doing one. We're treat her similarly to how we deal with our autos during veg as to watering schedule and amounts. She got 2 liters tonight to water in the transplant, but not soak the entire pot yet.

Her sister, our first successful White Widow photo, is a couple days behind but appears to be trying to catch up. Her first set of leaves were pretty beat up, so it's not surprising she's a little behind.

Our second Lemon Skunk seems to have grown a couple inches overnight. With our first Quarter Pounder taking up half the tent, I don't have the room to really stretch her out as much as I usually would, but I'm sure she'll be fine.

I'm so glad we switched our Quarter Pounder back onto grow nutes, and heavy feedings. Her color is nearly back to normal and she sprouted flowers like mad overnight. We'll give her at least one more round of grow nutes before moving back to bloom, I want to make sure she's got the green to really finish well.

The two new autos, our third Northern Lights and second Red Poison, are both staying just stupidly short but seem to be otherwise doing great. We tend to get some discoloration on our sprout's first set or two of leaves, but not these two.

Family pics:

NL3 at 7 days (8.69 lbs, down from 9.82 after watering yesterday):

RP2 at 8 days (8.41 lbs, down from 9.70 after watering yesterday):

POW at 12 days (.31 lbs, down from .43 yesterday. 9 lbs dry in her new pot, 13.24 after watering her in):

WW at 12 days (.63 lbs, down from .78 after watering yesterday):

LS2 at 32 days (17.59 lbs, down from 22.85 after watering yesterday):

QP at 47 days (18.15 lbs, down from 26.50 after watering yesterday):

TW at 59 days (29.59 lbs, down from 33.09 after watering yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Back
Top Bottom