Fuzzy's - Fast Version by Sweet Seeds

Way to adapt on the fly Fuzzy,, looking good!

There growing quick:D Have to try these quick versoin soon. how many days veg was that now ?:peace:

Just over 3 weeks of veg or about 25 days.

Oh! How cool. A photo that behaves like an auto. I like it! :D I prefer autos because Im a right now sort of girl. I like to see progress and movement constantly, not hurry up and wait. Im subbed to watch because, well, its a bit fascinating.

They look fabulous and I wish you the bestest grow and yield. :)

Oh! How cool. A photo that behaves like an auto. I like it! :D I prefer autos because Im a right now sort of girl. I like to see progress and movement constantly, not hurry up and wait. Im subbed to watch because, well, its a bit fascinating.

They look fabulous and I wish you the bestest grow and yield. :)

Ye the strain is testing me a little :thumb:

Currently getting about 2 inch of growth a day under the Hps, i'm about 50% of total available room in a 180cm tall tent that also includes pot size...

I should of really done this a week ago in hind sight !

Gives me about 60cm to play with once reflector size & good hanging distance is countered for & stretch in the first couple of weeks of flowering.

Yup i might have tie these girlies down a little to save a few inches of room & already tested on how much bend i can apply to which i may sort out in the next few days.

Around the 7th node point at the moment pretty sure on last check when lights come on today i saw early pre flowers :high-five:

Yup beyond all expectations at the moment !

Beyond your expectations is a good thing. :) I did pretty much the same thing you did. Popped a seed that I thought was an auto, but its not. haha Whoops! Just have to adjust, I reckon.

Beyond your expectations is a good thing. :) I did pretty much the same thing you did. Popped a seed that I thought was an auto, but its not. haha Whoops! Just have to adjust, I reckon.

I'm glad i'm not the only person who has come across this :thumb:

I think the seed breeders could do a better job on labeling them or at least better info !

Just over 3 weeks of veg or about 25 days.

I like the sound of that espically since theres a fast verison strain im dying to try grow and smoke again:slide: Candy Kush Express, R.Q seeds check it out if ur a kush fan. Cant member if i mentioned it to u already or not haha :)

And just in a matter of intrest, how did u guys get the seeds mixed up ? or did u order autos and they just happedned to be Fast Photos? :peace:

And just in a matter of intrest, how did u guys get the seeds mixed up ? or did u order autos and they just happedned to be Fast Photos? :peace:

Well i normally nip over to the next town to a local head shop to get my seeds over the counter they normally serve up Nirvana & Sweet Seeds strains by their own choice.

After being a Nirvana seed grower for many grows i fancy a change of breeder why not, a change is good for you ! & knowing that the local head shop stocked Sweet Seeds off i went.

Ye i done some research prior to my choice mildly medicated i must admit so clarity of thought might not of been at its best :lot-o-toke:

Mmm i checked some forum sponsor seed banks & i'm pretty sure i saw the strain under the auto flowering tag in herbies seed bank ? also seeing the strain in a multi auto journal on the forums... which may have lead to my confusion on what i was getting, ho hum.

A honest mistake :thumb:

Now i've done past F1 hybrids before & i like em lots, thinking i've found a F1 auto i was very excited & sadly not the truth !

But after some later research i come this... (copy 'n' paste)

Feminized and non-autoflowering version of our SWS14 (Green Poison®) now featuring ultra fast flowering. This strain is a F1 hybrid resulting from the cross between an elite clone of our much appreciated Green Poison and a selected 3rd generation autoflowering genetic line SWS14 (Green Poison Auto®). This strain is ready to harvest with thick buds all covered of abundant aromatic resin only 6 weeks after the flowering begins.

The plants have the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids, with an exceptionally vigorous growth, a very fast flowering and large production of flowers. Exquisite taste and aroma with a sweet intense hint of fruit.
This strain is remarkably resistant to mould in outdoor grows, considering that due to her fast flowering the plant succeeds in anticipating harvest time to the period in which botrytis usually attacks.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS41
Indica – Sativa: 70% – 30%
Indoor flowering: 6 weeks
Outdoor harvest: Late August to early September
Indoor yield: 500-600 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 500-700 gr/plant

In my case it was just not being very observant. The Strawberry Blue was a free one sent with my order. I simply missed it. The reason I noticed it was because I was thinking about it and realized I knew a lot more about the Bomb THC Bomb that I did order, so went to research a little just to get a feel for what I would be getting at maturity, like flavor and whatnot. While reading about it, I noticed that there was no ruderalis listed in the genotype. At least I figured it out before it didnt flower when I expected it to. haha

End of week 4

Original i was planning on another week of veg under the hps but due to rapid growth i flipped to 12/12 to begin the flowering stage to which they have been under for 5 days...

Currently standing at an average of 26 inch plus pot size some 50% of tent space is already taken up, no clear signs of pre flowers just yet so still in a limbo mode at present before i think of starting flowering count down another week i hope. Takes about 7 to 14 days to show sex once flipped to 12/12 tho... In the past with fem seeds i have vegged longer which normally show sex between 6 to 8 weeks of veg.

At present.

PICT000167.JPG

Gives some idea on what room is left i have to play with, yup my buttocks are flapping a little... (not the best pic in the world)

PICT000561.JPG

Mmm some fuzzy bondage style no fluffy hand cuffs here ! after a gentle spanking i got some 90 degree bend in em :thumb:

Tied down & i'm hoping it may save some space ?

PICT000654.JPG

I'm really not sure where this is going at present ? i'll just ride it out as best as i can...

Clear signs of pre flowers :thumb:

I'm pretty sure i'll start the flowering count down at the end of week 5 or this coming week end.

I've pretty much adjust the tying down every couple of days to daily so far & a slight pain in the arse but has given me some room to play with so far & may get a little more stretch since they have been flipped to 12/12 about 1 week so far off the top of my head.

Side branches have pack on massive stretch also with some lower leaf going yellow & possible P-phosphorus def mildly.

I forgot to mention nutrients used last Sunday was Hesi boost, supervit, bud link (silica) & bloom at 25%.

The bloom gonna get bumped up to 50% next feed & so far feeding has been a once week a fair.

End of week 5 The beginning of the first week of flowering the bit we have all been waiting for :Namaste:

The limbo stage of flipping to 12/12 to initiate flowering from an unsex plant to flowering girl has been 12 days from last count & has fallen well into 7 to 14 day time period of doing so.

Some early bud pic's.

PICT000655.JPG
PICT000467.JPG

Looking inside the tent.

PICT000276.JPG

Some fuzzy bending methods, what we're looking at in the above pic is some 24 inch aprox tall plant bent down & with current bend status would add another 12 inch or so to total height... Mmm aprox 36 inch tall & if i add pot size of another 12 inch = 48 inch in a 70 inch tall tent.

With out the bending i would nearly be maxed out but most of the stretch has slowed down so far allowing vital head room & good distance to adjust the 400w hps & suitable hanging height etc for the time being !

PICT000749.JPG

This was shortly after lights on & shows present conditions... i may crank up the dehumidifier in the next week or two to just to be on the safe side but looking pretty alright.

PICT000168.JPG

Nutrients where bumped up to 50% bloom today added boost/bud link/supervit at normal rate, suspect a 25% bloom dose half way through week tho before hitting 100% bloom nutrients.

As some funky leaf stuff is mildly going on, i'm not to worried about that at present.

:thumb:

looking good there duck... stay frosty brother!

:Namaste:

:thumb:

looking good there duck... stay frosty brother!

:Namaste:

Cheers for popping in for a visit :green_heart:

Things are progressing well & i'll have a little update in the next couple of days.

hey Fuzzy have you ever had in experience growing " Liberty Haze "... im into my 2nd week of flower, just wondering if there is any secret tricks...lol

hey Fuzzy have you ever had in experience growing " Liberty Haze "... im into my 2nd week of flower, just wondering if there is any secret tricks...lol

It is the first time i have heard of liberty haze strain & i believe it was original created by barneys farm, i'm afraid i do not have any experience with this one or the strains it was breed from ?

Secret tricks ah... Mmm depends on what ya mean by tricks but feel free to ask questions :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom