Fuzzy's - Fast Version by Sweet Seeds

I've seen one fast version by royal queen seeds, it's a candy kush I believe. I'm tempted to order it after Bapple spoke highly of that breeder. As it is I have three royal queen freebies, one I'm doing this summer and I'm excited from what I've read.

Sometimes the best things are unexpected. Hopefully you'll kill it and end up loving the strain! Sounds like it's a winner so far,, hopefully the roots are growing as vigorous as what's above ground!

I did not mention Royal Queen Seeds; but have never heard anything bad online.....

Sorry about that Bapple, my memory it's terrible ;)

Morning Fuzzy....:nomo::rollit:
I did a little research but could not find an answer so I thought I would ask here.
Can we clone off these fast version seed's?

From what i've read by the person doing the promotion stuff for this he did mention that you could take clones from the the fast versions & even keep them as mother plant etc

Only grown one other F1 hybrid before by nirvana & that cloned pretty well :thumb:

I seen these also, the first i saw of it was the candy kush express like M.M.Man said. I thought it ment an auto of some sort at first then i red the review and it was photo:) theres a couple others aswell, it seems like theres only a week less difference in time or did i read wrong ?

Seems to appear to be one or two weeks quicker in flowering from what i've read when compared to the same strain either as regular or fem seed.

Not sure about veg growth but F1 hybrids show a little more vigor compared to standard strains.

Mmm the 3rd generation auto genetics plays a part in reducing the flowering time but not sure about veg growth ? but hell ye Sweet Seeds fast version are currently living up to their name :thumb:

Cheers for the positive feed back folks :thumb:

Last checked this morning before work they where around 10 inch tall lots of vertical growth for such a young plant with lower node points sprouting side branches, no signs of pre flowers yet.

I suspect when i get around to my Sunday update i will place them in the flowering tent under a 400w hps so that they can get use to the bulb for another week of veg or two under 16/8 light timing.

Size of plant will determine flipping to 12/12 tho & expected early flowering stretch... so far all looks very indica dominate genetics !

End of week 3 (16/8 veg with 125w 6400k cfl)

Yup these are a good 12 inch girls in just a few days over a 3 weeks, i'm impressed.

PICT000165.JPG
PICT000275.JPG

A little side view pic to show lower branch development, i suspect i may get more of main cola from this strain.

PICT000560.JPG
PICT000466.JPG

Dimmable ballast set at 250w under the 400w Hps for the first couple of days with hood/reflector sitting aprox 18 inch above canopy, i plan to change to the 400w setting in two days at same height for another two days at the end of that hood/reflector will be adjusted to 12 inch hanging height for the last week of veg !

PICT000653.JPG

Inside the flowering tent still vegging under the Hps 16/8.

PICT000748.JPG
PICT000847.JPG

I suspect the girls will nearly be 18 inch tall by the end of the 4th week of veg judging by current growth rate... before flipping to 12/12.

I normally don't count the first week of flowering as it is a bit of limbo stage between veg & flowering whilst waiting for pre flowers to form etc.

Oh ye watered with nutrients as well still at 50%, 5 litre of water, 25ml root complex, 1 drop of supervit, 10 ml of bud link (silica).

Bud link instructions suggest using it as half the amount of other stand alone nutrients but more likely stay at 2ml per litre for the rest of the grow.

Looking good Fuzzy.:thumb:
Nice and green...:Namaste:

Just the way i like em :high-five:

Ye a slight change of nutrient tactics for this grow, as far as aware most pre loaded nutrient compost/soil are good for a few to several weeks Biobizz All Mix has an EC of 2.2 which suggest it is pretty rich i'm not sure on what nutrients are in the compost blend tho ? but more likely some form of N,P,K.

So i don't feel the need to add veg nutrients for the time being & only bolstered with micro nutrients & essential amino acids & vitamins supplements... appears to be working well !

Perhaps if was aiming at 6 to 8 weeks of veg i would add veg nutrients around 25% to 50% as i would suspect any nutrients with in the compost to be vastly used up by then.

Currently when i plan to start flowering i'll use Hesi Boost, Supervit, Bud link and Hesi bloom the bloom nutrient will more likely be 50% strength for the first week, at some point i may add Hesi P/K supplement a couple weeks into flowering tho.

Nutrients used so far & break down of whats in em... (copy 'n' paste job)

Root Complex plant starter for healthy roots, high resistance and optimal condition in any plant medium. Improves the absorption of food and activates bacteria in the soil. For healthy, green color, thick stems and a vital root system.

Hesi Root Complex is an elixir for clones and young plants, but also for mother plants and plants under stress. Root Complex is a combination of trace elements with vital components (vitamins, amino acids, plant sugars and enzymes) that provides young plants with an optimal start.

In addition, Root Complex ensures a thicker stem and a strong root system. After repotting and other stressful circumstances, Hesi Root Complex improves the overall condition of the plant. Root Complex stimulates a maximum colonization of healthy micro-organisms in the medium. Root Complex is ideal for mother plants and clones. Add some Hesi Root Complex to the mother plant a few days before the clones are cut, this will ensure that the new plants will already have all the required substances for taking root rapidly.

SuperVit contains 25 plant-active vital elements that provide a source of strength for the plant in the soil. SuperVit stimulates the production of growth and flowering hormones on plants. The result: vital plants with profuse flower production.

SuperVit is a mix of 15 vitamins and 10 amino acids, that all play a large role in the metabolism of a plant. The vitamins and amino acids (vital substances) of SuperVit are the building blocks of, among other things, plant hormones, enzymes and chlorophyll.

Plants can produce these building blocks themselves from minerals, but with Hesi SuperVit the plants are supplied with the vital substances in a ready-to-use form. This saves time and energy. The energy that this saved is noticeable as an improvement in the growth and flowering and as optimal resistance and health.

The flower production is boosted, the light absorption of the plant is improved, and the metabolism is accelerated. SuperVit activates growth and flowering hormones and is therefore suitable during all periods of the plant's growth cycle.
Plants are healthier if they are taken care of by SuperVit!

The end result-larger yield and stronger flowers!

Bud Link is an Australian-manufactured highly soluble silica–based nutrient supplement. The addition of Bud Link to nutrient solutions increases floral weight and strengthens the plant against disease and insect attack. Bud Link also aids the plant against environmental stress and helps nutrient uptake. Best results are obtained when Bud Link is used from early growth through to harvest. The constant supply of Bud Link soluble silica is imbedded into the plants' cell walls and helps to prevent bud rot later on. When used as a foliar spray it is easily absorbed by the leaves and forms a barrier against airborne bacteria and harsh light levels. Dosage 1-4 ml per litre. Use 1-2 ml per litre when using as a foliar spray. Available in 1 litre and 5 litre bottles.

Bud Link should be added every time you add nutrients to your tank. Use Bud Link throughout all stages of plant development from early growth to harvest.

Bud Link is suitable for use with all hydroponics systems, both run-to-waste and recirculating, as well as with coco coir, clay pebbles, etc.

Dosage for use with 2-part nutrient solutions: Consider Bud Link to be Part C. For example, Canna Aqua Flores Part A 2 ml per litre, Canna Aqua Flores Part B 2 ml per litre; Bud Link 3 ml per litre.

Dosage for use with one-part nutrient solution: Use Bud Link at half the nutrient rate. For example, Hesi Hydro Bloom 5 ml per litre, Bud Link 2.5 ml per litre.

Dosage as a foliar spray: 1 – 2 ml per litre of water.

Do not use Bud Link at a dosage of more than 5 ml per litre of water.

Sound's like you got this all figured out Fuzzy..:bravo:
That SuperVit sound's like some pretty good stuff.:thumb:

Work in progress :thumb:

Best to use fresh compost/soil each time !

Change off plan !

Due to size of plants & expected stretch in the first couple of weeks of flowering i've flipped to 12/12 this being the first day of it... the next few days or so is what a call a limbo stage between veg 'n' flowering i don't add this in my total time of flowering in till clear signs are shown !

Since being placed under the Hps with ballast set at 250w i've packed on some growth, mainly stretch which i may put down to the Hps as this style of bulb may induce stretch due to colour spectrum... still not past the 5 node point yet but pushing 6 nodes !

In the last few days the girls have gain some extra 8 inch of growth to an average of 20 inch in height.

PICT000166.JPG

Ye i'm on 400w as of yesterday.

PICT000271.JPG

So far.

PICT000848.JPG

All is in check, no dehumidifier running at present.

PICT000947.JPG

Looking at things i may suspect i could of started the flowering 12/12 a week ago i'll see how things pan out :thumb:

I think i'll get another Sweet seeds fast version to grow to continue this journal as one grow is not enough info :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom