GG7's Colloidal Silver Seed Project - Featuring Ken's Cut GDP and M.O.N. Blue Cheese

Re: GG7's Colloidal Silver Seed Project - Featuring Ken's Cut GDP and M.O.N. Blue Che

yup it will work even at 10ppm just takes forever better to use 40-50ppm

Bro, I bought my colloidal silver at a health food store...500ppm, I wonder why that shit didn't work? I mean, the silver had to be in there, and if it degraded, what could it have degraded to?, I don't see how even the ppm could change. I've gone over my technique time and again, and can't find my error. I still have a full, unopened bottle. I treated for three weeks, sometimes multiple treatments per day, no bananna formation at all. It did effect the plant adversely, just like I was expecting, just NO pollen!

Re: GG7's Colloidal Silver Seed Project - Featuring Ken's Cut GDP and M.O.N. Blue Che

mcloadie;
One week ago I made some colloidal Silver. 62 ppm and after reading your post, you got me to thinking. I just now checked the ppm and it's at 44. I could see sediment at the bottom so after a good shaking the reading still came out at 44
I'm new to this CS thing so please take what I say with a grain of salt. I've read that it louses its electrical charge over time. ???
I'm running CS with a few clones to see how it works as a sterilizing agent and to see if it brings on nanners. So far I've found out that it does kill that dreaded slime in a 3x3 rockwell cube but, still waiting to see the end results.
Hope this is of some help to you.

mcloadie;
One week ago I made some colloidal Silver. 62 ppm and after reading your post, you got me to thinking. I just now checked the ppm and it's at 44. I could see sediment at the bottom so after a good shaking the reading still came out at 44
I'm new to this CS thing so please take what I say with a grain of salt. I've read that it louses its electrical charge over time. ???
I'm running CS with a few clones to see how it works as a sterilizing agent and to see if it brings on nanners. So far I've found out that it does kill that dreaded slime in a 3x3 rockwell cube but, still waiting to see the end results.
Hope this is of some help to you.

Thanks bro, I'll make some this time, but that bottle cost me 35$, and another 35 for the one I used. I wonder if it can be RECHARGED?

Were in the wrong business mcloadie.
Never tried recharging CS. Maybe a small air stone to keep the sediment up into the electrical field.
Please post your results, that would be some good information.
Thanks

Were in the wrong business mcloadie.
Never tried recharging CS. Maybe a small air stone to keep the sediment up into the electrical field.
Please post your results, that would be some good information.
Thanks

That's for sure, you got a journal bro? I'd like to post up if you do.

I don't have a journal Bro but, I'll be following your's to see how you fair.

i dont think you can "recharge" cs and at 500ppm i would expect it to fry the plants, i have gotten naners with as low as 20ppm, im thinking theres something not quite kosher with your cs mcloadie, have you tried another brand? or making your own? many ppl i know of have had good luck with inexpensive home made cs, met someone using an old cell phone charger hooked up to some pre 65 quarters(the non sandwich real silver ones) and making fem seeds with the resulting cs ,i know you'll get it as soon as you get some good cs, i would get a refund on one of those bottles and but 8 inches of silver wire and some 9 volt batterys alligator clips, and make your own,, jm2c in case you have not seen it heres my diy cs thread link DIY How to Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Feminized Seed Production

I wounder if some strains are more resistant to colloidal silver then others ?

i dont think you can "recharge" cs and at 500ppm i would expect it to fry the plants, i have gotten naners with as low as 20ppm, im thinking theres something not quite kosher with your cs mcloadie, have you tried another brand? or making your own? many ppl i know of have had good luck with inexpensive home made cs, met someone using an old cell phone charger hooked up to some pre 65 quarters(the non sandwich real silver ones) and making fem seeds with the resulting cs ,i know you'll get it as soon as you get some good cs, i would get a refund on one of those bottles and but 8 inches of silver wire and some 9 volt batterys alligator clips, and make your own,, jm2c in case you have not seen it heres my diy cs thread link DIY How to Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Feminized Seed Production

Thanks bid

Hey GG you can stop misting your clones/plants with CS now. Its alot easier to feed it to them instead. I added CS to my DWC plants in the res and it made them hermie with in 1-2 weeks. I was hoping for other results from research I was looking up but hey I wanted pollen and seeds any way so no lost :).

I will be feeding one of my coco plants now hoping for the same results.

Hey GG you can stop misting your clones/plants with CS now. Its alot easier to feed it to them instead. I added CS to my DWC plants in the res and it made them hermie with in 1-2 weeks. I was hoping for other results from research I was looking up but hey I wanted pollen and seeds any way so no lost :).

I will be feeding one of my coco plants now hoping for the same results.

FYI...you should not smoke any of the bud that's treated with CS. By spraying, you can selectively spray one or two of the lower buds, get plenty of seeds on those, and smoke the rest. By putting the CS in the DWC, the entire plant would be dedicated to seed only.

FYI...you should not smoke any of the bud that's treated with CS. By spraying, you can selectively spray one or two of the lower buds, get plenty of seeds on those, and smoke the rest. By putting the CS in the DWC, the entire plant would be dedicated to seed only.

i hear that, and when i ask why it is, nobody has an answer,other than thats what they were told, i consume home made cs like millions of other do on occasion for infection it works well btw, so if its relatively safe to consume cs, and safe to consume cannabis, why then is it not ok to consume combined bud & cs? i know of no known bizarre chemical reaction that occurs when cs hits bud, in nature it would be possible for a plant to grow near a silver pocket and the resulting plant would be full of silver, the stuff i make is distilled water and pure silver, no other ingredients, now some of the pre made cs and fem seed sprays do contain a list of chemicals that are known not safe to consume, but im relatively sure that if your using a pure home made version the finished buds are non toxic, however i know anything is possible so im sure interested if anyone has some evidence that using pure cs on cannabis makes dangerous buds, but i used the buds both in a pipe and cooking with no ill effect thus far, its been 3 or 4 years i have been making fem seeds this way, and close to 20 yrs i have used home made cs in my person for various things, its never harmed me in fact its cured many infections i have had as well as friends and family, and no we are not all blue lol, i mean no disrespect to anyone, im as curious as the next person, but i have a fair bit of experience with this stuff and i have never seen it harm a soul,
its used in countless aplications both for internal and external use so im pretty sure the danger would come from the other ingredients in the commercially produced product made for feminizing seeds thats just my 2 cents:Namaste:

i hear that, and when i ask why it is, nobody has an answer,other than thats what they were told, i consume home made cs like millions of other do on occasion for infection it works well btw, so if its relatively safe to consume cs, and safe to consume cannabis, why then is it not ok to consume combined bud & cs? i know of no known bizarre chemical reaction that occurs when cs hits bud, in nature it would be possible for a plant to grow near a silver pocket and the resulting plant would be full of silver, the stuff i make is distilled water and pure silver, no other ingredients, now some of the pre made cs and fem seed sprays do contain a list of chemicals that are known not safe to consume, but im relatively sure that if your using a pure home made version the finished buds are non toxic, however i know anything is possible so im sure interested if anyone has some evidence that using pure cs on cannabis makes dangerous buds, but i used the buds both in a pipe and cooking with no ill effect thus far, its been 3 or 4 years i have been making fem seeds this way, and close to 20 yrs i have used home made cs in my person for various things, its never harmed me in fact its cured many infections i have had as well as friends and family, and no we are not all blue lol, i mean no disrespect to anyone, im as curious as the next person, but i have a fair bit of experience with this stuff and i have never seen it harm a soul,
its used in countless aplications both for internal and external use so im pretty sure the danger would come from the other ingredients in the commercially produced product made for feminizing seeds thats just my 2 cents:Namaste:

OK...Here's my hypothesis...and it is just a guess!

When something is burned, what's really happening is that Oxygen (O2) is being added. So, I would guess that when Silver (AG) is burned, one of the byproducts would be Silver Oxide (AG2O) and there are some real chemical hazards associated with AG2O:

Silver oxide is a chemical compound used mostly for its reactive properties or to kill bacteria. It is made up of the elements silver (Ag) and oxygen (O), with the formula Ag2O. It is a brown-black solid, typically in powder form. It can cause burning and other physical damage if it is swallowed or inhaled or if it comes into contact with eyes or skin. Silver oxide can also be explosive if combined with other chemicals.

Ingestion of Silver Oxide

Silver oxide is very harmful if swallowed. It can severely irritate the gastrointestinal tract. It usually results in nausea, vomiting and possible burns. If you or someone else ingests silver oxide, seek medical help immediately. Have the victim drink 2 to 4 cups of milk or water, but only if he is conscious and alert. Never try to force an unconscious victim to drink or swallow anything.

Contact With Skin

Silver oxide can cause severe burning and irritation if it comes into contact with skin, particularly if the skin is wet or damp. It may also cause cyanosis, a bluish discoloration of the skin. Seek medical attention immediately if silver oxide does come in contact with your skin. Quickly remove any contaminated clothing and rinse your skin with water for at least 15 minutes. It is recommended that you always wash your hands after handling silver oxide.

Contact With Eyes

If silver oxide comes into contact with a person's eyes, it can cause severe irritation and burns. It is recommended that you use safety goggles when handling silver oxide. Seek medical help immediately if it comes into contact with your or someone else's eyes. Do not allow the victim to rub his eyes or keep them closed. Flush the contaminated eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. While doing this, lift the upper and lower eyelids occasionally.

Inhalation of Silver Oxide

Inhaling silver oxide is harmful. It can irritate the respiratory tract and cause burning in the nose and throat, coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and pulmonary edema. If inhaled consistently over a long period of time, it can cause a lung disease called pneumoconiosis. If you or someone else inhales silver dioxide, seek immediate medical help. Get to fresh air and away from the substance. Give the victim artificial breathing if he is not breathing and oxygen if breathing is difficult.

Explosiveness and Mixture With Other Chemicals

Silver oxide can be explosive if mixed with other chemicals. It can ignite if exposed to substances such as sulfur, red phosphorous or antimony sulfide. It will also ignite if exposed to readily oxidized substances. This can include cotton, paper towels, rags, skin and proteins. Silver oxide becomes extremely explosive when mixed with ammonia. Do not dispose of silver dioxide in municipal sewage systems because it kills the bacteria the systems need to function.

OK...Here's my hypothesis...and it is just a guess!

When something is burned, what's really happening is that Oxygen (O2) is being added. So, I would guess that when Silver (AG) is burned, one of the byproducts would be Silver Oxide (AG2O) and there are some real chemical hazards associated with AG2O:

very interesting, guess the question is does the plant material contain the necessary elements to produce silver oxide, i know that buds contain all sorts of metals and minerals, but the 50cent question is it genuinely dangerous, so far i have not been harmed, and since you stop applying cs long before you harvest, the plants have excreted the majority of the silver, and the levels we are working with are quite miniscule to start with, like anything in life it seems drinking water and breathing air is as hazardous , who knows for sure without massive testing, thanks for pulling up that info tho mr krip:thumb:

very interesting, guess the question is does the plant material contain the necessary elements to produce silver oxide, i know that buds contain all sorts of metals and minerals, but the 50cent question is it genuinely dangerous, so far i have not been harmed, and since you stop applying cs long before you harvest, the plants have excreted the majority of the silver, and the levels we are working with are quite miniscule to start with, like anything in life it seems drinking water and breathing air is as hazardous , who knows for sure without massive testing, thanks for pulling up that info tho mr krip:thumb:

No problem, Brother! :high-five:

Although, I don't know if the plant can excrete the silver. It can definately leach the salts but, I believe, the metals may accumulate.

I don't know for sure, either, but would bet Corey from BPN would know! ;)

I'm using pure silver no extra chemicals etc. I did my home work on this before even purchasing. If its safe for humans to consume I see that it's no different for plants etc. we use chemical nutes etc on our plants. But that's the reason for flushing 3 weeks before harvest. I only used 5-10ml max in the res 1 time & it made the plants hermie so I'm pretty sure 10ml of CS will not harm me 2 months down the line of smoking the buds.

I'm using pure silver no extra chemicals etc. I did my home work on this before even purchasing. If its safe for humans to consume I see that it's no different for plants etc. we use chemical nutes etc on our plants. But that's the reason for flushing 3 weeks before harvest. I only used 5-10ml max in the res 1 time & it made the plants hermie so I'm pretty sure 10ml of CS will not harm me 2 months down the line of smoking the buds.

Bro's, CS is safe to consume and it's safe to use on the plants to make seed. But, I've done extensive research on this also, and virtually everything I've read warns NOT to smoke bud treated with CS. I'm not trying to be argumentative here, I'm simply looking out for your health.

I don't know the specific hazard....perhaps it's just not good to inhale microscopic silver particles?

But, before you just say either:

1) "I know CS is safe to consume, and I know CS is safe for the plant, so it must be safe to smoke a plant that's been treated with CS",

OR

2) "Nothing bad has happened to me from smoking CS treated plants, so far, so it must be safe"

I'd really want to understand why everyone else who recommends using it for both health and reversing sex of plants warns against it!

BID had the correct question...Until you get a sound answer on that, because you're "Grow Bro's", I would just recommend taking the advice of the majority. :Namaste:

i have to add that the bulk of cs treated buds o have consumed was in edibles, since i shred up the bud to get the seeds out it tends to end up in the "for butter" stack,(no direct flame) also theres a difference between plants that were sprayed and one that only had the fem pollen from one plant used on a separate plant and after thinking on it a bit, im pretty sure the only cs buds i smoked were the ones that were not sprayed, but did receive the pollen, it just worked out that the ones that got sprayed and made seed are the ones that get really torn up due to the seeds being more deeply embedded in the flowers, perhaps i narrowly missed exploding or growing a set of nuts on my cheek, but i thought it important to add that:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom