GiGaBaNE's 3rd & Final Journal - At Least Until I Change Country

Hi GIG, How are ya mate??
Yes Ive found myself doing things differently to before, when I said Id abstain from doing it again.. But as you said, the more we learn the more we gain so its always good to try obtain as much information before making a definite decision.
So youre going with auto's next grow?? How many you going with and what kind of yield do you expect from them? Ive never touched an auto, I think I dont like the fact theyre not as typical seeds are growth wise.. But I havent seen many grows with big auto's so Ill be interested to see what wonderful creations you make from them:):) Good luck with em bro, Take it easy and chat soon, SSmokemup..

Hi GIG, How are ya mate??
Yes Ive found myself doing things differently to before, when I said Id abstain from doing it again.. But as you said, the more we learn the more we gain so its always good to try obtain as much information before making a definite decision.
So youre going with auto's next grow?? How many you going with and what kind of yield do you expect from them? Ive never touched an auto, I think I dont like the fact theyre not as typical seeds are growth wise.. But I havent seen many grows with big auto's so Ill be interested to see what wonderful creations you make from them:):) Good luck with em bro, Take it easy and chat soon, SSmokemup..

im well. bit stressed for the xmas run up, but so are half the parents on the planet, lol
im trying to quit tobacco atm, today is day 1. if i can crack it, then as soon as i harvest in late jan im going to buy myself a vape =)

lol not only am i growing auto's for my next grow, i am going exclusively auto from now on, with the exception of breeding partners for my autos....like a kc45xbigbud2 hybrid...if i pull it off, stabilise the strain to the nth degree and then feminise it, ill be talking to some seed distributers about registering me as an official breeder of sellable seeds =D

ive started with 20 regular autos that went in soil yesterday...i also ordered 20 more yesterday to put in water a week on friday and will be ordering 2x 20 seeds more after that.

that should start to provide me with aaround 10 females to harvest every 2 weeks from late january...and by then the most beautiful looking of my first pack of seeds should have produced their own seeds...from that point onwards i wont be dealing in plant numbers any more, just square meters =D

hell you should just come visit my 4th grow journal and watch the show =D

Although she grows much better outdoors, KC 45 cannabis can also be grown under HID and LED lights. However, she is better outdoors as she tends to grow into a Christmas tree-shaped plant as tall as 7 feet. Regular reports of 3-pound+ yields, per outdoor plant harvested, are reported. Bud colas commonly measure up to a meter-long! The colas themselves are not very tight, but are compact. Individual buds are Sativa-slim and loaded with strong scents of lemon, especially when touched, ground or cut into.

The uplifting high of the KC 45 marijuana strain will hit you like a locomotive when you intelligently toke her. The Ruderalis acts to mellow the buzz a bit, making you feel less hyper than a straight-Sativa strain would. So, you end up calm, yet enlivened; pain-free and energetic too!
[h=2]Auto Flowering KC Brains KC45 Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds[/h]
Type: Ruderalis/Sativa Hybrid
Yield: Heavy to Extra Heavy
Flowering Time Required: between 55 and 71 days;
Cross: Russian Ruderalis x Brazilian Sativa

Hi buddy:)
Just a quick note about the use of defoliation to slow the plant down. I thought that may slow my plant, and I guess it did for a day or so, but soon after more growth occurred and yeah, I was cramped for room, unless youre doing a major De-foliation..
But Id be careful bout Hermie or shock.. Veg til 3.5ft and then ya should get a 5.5ft plant:)
All the best with your Project AUTO;) later bro, Smokemup..

i do have a secret plan in mind.
i wish i could say something because im sure so many people would love it.

lets just say that there is a certain behaviour trait availible in some plants that is not being taken advantage of or marketed as the exploit it is. so i plan to take full advantage of it when im able to leverage the situation correctly...if i do things right you will see a new classification of seeds in the next year or two that is NOT called regular and is NOT an auto either......

:woohoo::idea::Namaste:

Re: GiGaBaNE's 3rd & Final Journal - At Least Untill I Change Country

Hello G,
Looks like you R off to a super start!
I note you have NO hoods over your CFL lights. you are losing alot of light up to the roof! make some hoods to direct the ENERGY down.
BTW: Do Not put Co2 up over your heads!!! Co2 is heavy & will flow down into the living aresa & displace your O2.
Congrats on taking on such a FUN task.
Good Luck,
Slag

Re: GiGaBaNE's 3rd & Final Journal - At Least Untill I Change Country

Hello G,
Looks like you R off to a super start!
I note you have NO hoods over your CFL lights. you are losing alot of light up to the roof! make some hoods to direct the ENERGY down.
BTW: Do Not put Co2 up over your heads!!! Co2 is heavy & will flow down into the living aresa & displace your O2.
Congrats on taking on such a FUN task.
Good Luck,
Slag

hiya. the 3 cfls i have running atm are just to keep them alive, im not really trying to grow them..if they stay as they are indefinatly thats fine by me. well at least untill i have some pollen and im ready to hybrid =)

as to co2, im not using co2 at the moment, but if i were, that grow bed can be sealed up air tight on all sides like a swimming pool of co2.

the advice is sound, thankfully my backdoor gets opened like 50 times a day by the dog and the sheer cold air tells me our o2 gets swapped out in seconds oO

:cheer: :goodjob:
GEDC00289.JPG
GEDC00305.JPG

Back
Top Bottom