GiGaBaNE's 3rd & Final Journal - At Least Until I Change Country

screw it man....im going to get half a dozen crossbred and stabilised strains that are unique to me, then im gonna find somewhere i can legally become a seed company and go legit.

gonna breed only from landrace. i looked at budda seeds catalogue and was not impressed...nothing origonal there, just mash ups of old hybrids. thats not me...pure historical genetics blended my own ways.

like a monster eqatorial haze bred with a landrace ruderalis, but breed out the auto trait.

can anyone think of a landrace blue or purp?

Let me know I will promote the GiGaseed Co.

TGA has some nice strains GiGa. That guy subcool is crazy, he's all about new hybrids and standing out from the corporate seedbank image. I really want to grow some of his genetics soon. He doesn't mess with autos or fems tho. He thinks it's f'd up, he only sells regular seeds. I saw some of his strains on your tube and they look killer. That's the only reason I haven't got any TGA's growing. I have very little space available and killing males will take a toll on my yield (from a tent). I'd rather have all fems in there :).

just sticking this in here so i dont lose it.
handy little pic

220px-Cannab2_new.png

I love the idea of GiGaSeeds! :thumb:

some people dont like autos. but they would like the really high cbd levels that come from the ruderalis family.
its just a choice to offer really. i make a strain of my own, then provide said stran in reg,fem and auto verieties. its upto the customer to decide what they like and dictate stock levels ;)

i dont see the point in losing the auto trait, but then i dont like chilli and icecream, doesnt stop it from making the owner money :rofl:

If you can get the customers seed selling is were its at.

I have thought a great deal about doing it myself. I mean one decent sized plant can produce tens of thousands of seeds. The seed people sell them for 10-20 a pop. Sounds like profit to me Gigs. After all there is a reason why all the Greenhouse seed guys are multi millionaires, are able to have multiple coffee shops, spend 50k on little strain finding expeditions constantly among all their other businesses.

Right now I got some seeds of some pretty sick stuff called Red Dragon, and Purple Haze. Next year I plan to cross them both with Chemdog D, northern lights, j-13 maybe even make a blackberry x white rhino x purple haze cross to get some super dark dank buds going.

Hey GIG!!! Well mate hows things???
Hmm.. I hope you do get an Oz each mate!! You may be under estimating yourself?? But also, Its nice to get a surprise too:)
I dont kno about this seed drama some people seem to have now and then, Growing males that is?? There must be something that determines if the seed will be male/female? Im assuming that Kiksumass is female, all signals point this way.. This will hopefully be another successful female plant. Maintaining my 99% strike rate!! No im not telling Porky - pies, or Bl;owin my own trumpet.. But i use the same methods each time with seed selection, and right down to how i germinate and first raise them.. And thus far have still only ever had 1 male seed sprout out of ALL the bagseeds ive grown. As i said, I dont know if its just Dumb-luck or what, but Ive been VERY lucky in this respect..
Im hoping you have similar luck yourself GIG and wishing you lots of big buds soon!!
Alright mate, well take care and will chat soon ok? Later buddy, Smokemup..

If you can get the customers seed selling is were its at.

I have thought a great deal about doing it myself. I mean one decent sized plant can produce tens of thousands of seeds. The seed people sell them for 10-20 a pop. Sounds like profit to me Gigs. After all there is a reason why all the Greenhouse seed guys are multi millionaires, are able to have multiple coffee shops, spend 50k on little strain finding expeditions constantly among all their other businesses.

customers are EASY to find in any business if you have the right stock. besides im already a member of one of the first places i would want to advertise at/sponsor =D
i would approach seed farming GiGastyle! like building a custom thwaker/ combined harvester to strip seeds. i would have a field with an over head irrigation sprinkler sytem spraying CS to feminise acres at once and sell the seeds at like a £ each.
no seed seller in their right mind should treat a customer as perminant unless they can cover some basic selling points.
A:compared to buying my fem auto seeds it works out more hassle and time/money cost to breed your own and weed out males e.t.c
B:you have a customer with more money than time, these customers end up buying your premium wares.

Right now I got some seeds of some pretty sick stuff called Red Dragon, and Purple Haze. Next year I plan to cross them both with Chemdog D, northern lights, j-13 maybe even make a blackberry x white rhino x purple haze cross to get some super dark dank buds going.

I discovered last night that chemdawg and diesel(first version) are the same strain, it was just renamed by newyork breeders (NYC Diesel came later)

Hey GIG!!! Well mate hows things???
Hmm.. I hope you do get an Oz each mate!! You may be under estimating yourself?? But also, Its nice to get a surprise too:)
I dont kno about this seed drama some people seem to have now and then, Growing males that is?? There must be something that determines if the seed will be male/female? Im assuming that Kiksumass is female, all signals point this way.. This will hopefully be another successful female plant. Maintaining my 99% strike rate!! No im not telling Porky - pies, or Bl;owin my own trumpet.. But i use the same methods each time with seed selection, and right down to how i germinate and first raise them.. And thus far have still only ever had 1 male seed sprout out of ALL the bagseeds ive grown. As i said, I dont know if its just Dumb-luck or what, but Ive been VERY lucky in this respect..
Im hoping you have similar luck yourself GIG and wishing you lots of big buds soon!!
Alright mate, well take care and will chat soon ok? Later buddy, Smokemup..

god i would love an oz per plant, thats my xmas prezzie right there, because GiGa's Ganja Garden saves xmas :rofl:

there is DEFINATLY enviromental factors to manipulate the gender. once im established i will run many tests, such as germination at different PH by .5 incriments. also ill get something like a 100w MH and 100w HPS and 100w cfl6500k and 2700k and compare the 4 light types for germination, then experiment with wattages and tempratures and pre soaks ad infinitum, lol

Didnt know/never heard of that. But I do know that before chemdog there was chem 91 then after chemdog they made chemdog A and Chemdog D why theres no B or C I got no fucking clue lol.

I've never actually tried any of the other Chem strains, just Chemdog D. But its in the top 10 for sure and probably top 5 for most potent buds ive ever had. It was a bit small in size for how long I vegged it. However its buds are pretty big and very very dense. Which is why I would like to crossbread it with some of these strains that are a lot bigger plants in the hopes to get the size of say my purple haze (buddy who I got the seeds from his purple hazes this year got to 17 feet tall), but then get the density and potency of the Chem D.

haha i welcome competition! i will be offering a small catalogue, im just going to produce a select line. 2 blends of heirloom indica's one thats sog mentality (lots of small plants) and the other will be scrog mentality ( lots of tops per single plant), i shall do the same for the sativa line and will add an auto veriaty of each one.

and then i can do extensive testing to work out light and feed programs unique to my strains....because im going back to roots using only landrace, my blends could very well be out there already under different names, but ill do my best to make them unique. i would love to have the prime strains..ei the very first identified sativa, indica and ruderalis.

i can already tell you that if they all come from 3 single and distict prime strains, then there can only really be so many true hybrids. for example how different is a 35% sativa from a 35.5% sativa....at what decimal point do we say the variation is neglagable.
my maths is too poor to work it out.
i was thinking 3(strains) to the power of 100(%) or something but not sure.

but if we use half a % then isnt there only 200 possible combinations? im sure someone with an education knows what im babbling about.

i would love to be a producer. most of the world of business uses the 'what the market will bear' ethos, but i use cost+. i despise businesses that put more than 100% profit on a product, its just greedy and in a lot of cases, false economy.

if it cost me 25p to make a seed i would probably sell it for 50p.

imagine a 60/40 indica/sativa that bred from heirloom parents and stabilised to the 10th generation availible as an auto flower fem at a cost of 10 for a fiver....it reminds me of the days you could get a sweet called a 'mojo' for half a penny :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom