GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife Cup

Re: GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife

No worris Gigabane. We will be waiting :popcorn:

As for visqueen, check a construction supply store. They should have several thickness and sizes available. :)

Re: GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife

subd my friend, you got some intereting ideas, something i have actually conidered myself, all though my method is slightly different,

what i was thinking of doing is building a partition wall with about a 2ft gap behind it, so it would make the actual living space smaller but id have a 2ft gap hidden behind some cheap stud walling along the length of the wall, problem is it would just be one huge 2ft long room so would not be easy to have separate grow areas but would be ok for plants that are in veg all at the same time then all in flower at the same time,

but your method sounds like a lot of work, fair play if you can pull it off, will be interesting for sure, i was going to set something up in my bedroom as i could easily wall off a 2ft space and still have a decent sized bedroom, plus it would just look like a wall with a wardrobe against it, then use a door that opens in back of wardrobe, climb through then your in the 2ft by 15ft or what ever it is grow space, i recond id need 2 or 3 400watt hps lights or fill the room with cfls,

when i lived down south my mate used to live in a converted loft space, so it was only narrow but long and had a wardrobe at one end, if we pulled the wardrobe towards us it left a gap behind it roughly 6ft square, the wardrobe was fittied so it filled the spade so pulling it forward looked like the wardrobe was at the end of the room, so it was easier to pull off like that where as id need to make it look damn good to seal off a grow space like that,

subd my friend, a bit late i know, but along for the ride

hey guys, getting closer to having my head together.
its been a crazy crazy month trying to work out what im doing and where.

so here is the current lie of the land.
at home i am going to grow a regular plant in a space thats 50d-65w-180h (cms) beside sense amelia who will be doing the same.
its likely that she will be growing in allmix with biobiz and i will be growing in pure perlite with biobiz. we will grow the same strains and im trying to convince her that we go land race for uniformity. im hoping all other variables will remain identical so that we can finally put to bed for ourselves the grow medium descision, do we grow soil or do we grow hempie style. personally im going to love trying a 30l hempie :rofl:

and then i have another location im going to grow these superskunks out, i have to build a grow area for them for enviromental control but wont be much longer. am almost settled in our new place but so much to do i havnt progressed near as much as i wanted.

I have some more pics on the camera i will upload later and then i will get some fresh ones today that should catch up that aspect of my growing journal. almost there guys. ;)

here is one of the reasons i have temporarily abandoned the idea of outdoor growing in this geographical location.
P10205812.JPG

damn thats not good, would need a huge army of lady bugs to deal with that lot, or go down the chemical route,

or stick with indoors,

yeah attack of the killer aphids indeed. couple plants over on the lupins that have just seeded is the same deal but with greenfly.
even the fkin cattapilars round here are dangerous. found one on the road, went to pick it up to put it safe and the bugger had a scorpion tail thing going on and it tried to sting me!? and there is a plant killing the local vegitation, its either japanese knot weed or indian balsalm, not skilled enough to tell the difference yet.

lets just say its going to take some serious strain hunting to combat the problems round here for an outdoor grow. =/

got a bit of a plan now. gonna make a nice big grow room, like 1.5m deep, 2m tall and about 3 meters wide (need to measure to be sure on the 3. its more than 2.5 and less than 5 lol)

this is going to be the room i flower out the super skunk and then any and all autos i have left floating about.

seperate to this me and sense are going to have a small grow area each for a single plant in a 30l pot, both growing a landrace, her pakistani valley kush and myself Ketama. and maybe if the ganja gods are smiling down on us, we will be veging out a bunch of love potion in with the super skunk grow, which will then flower when the supers leave the tent =D

gonna upload a bunch of photos after a sleep brothers and sisters...its all starting to come together now =D

nice, i got a few love potion as well,

herbies free white whidow x skunk#1 is also a new strain coming out, not sure what the final name will be called,

Caterpilla is going to be an elephant hawk moth. Worth a google image check, damn thing is beautiful. :)

nice, i got a few love potion as well,

herbies free white whidow x skunk#1 is also a new strain coming out, not sure what the final name will be called,

White Skunk already exists, so it can be Skunk Widow huahuahua :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok guys just a photo dump. no description or particular order to these, just everything ive taken to date so im all caught up =)

Nice :thumb:

plants look great GiGa, heading in the right direction,

these white widow cross skunk are growing well, pretty quick compared with other strains, hopefully its going to turn into something very nice been as its not released for sale yet,
i think a strain with the same cross was white shark or something along them lines, so really not sure what their going to call this one when its released, but if it does well then ill be cloning or crossing a male and fem as i got plenty of white widow x skunk#1 seeds so wont be running out any time soon, plus if it does turn out real nice then ill keep a clone of the best female pheno from the batch and get pollen from the best male that grows, then when all the seeds are growing ill know which fem is the best and which pollen is from the best male, then i make me some seeds to keep the strain in my collection.

not that i got room for anymore crosses at the minute, been working on plenty the last few months so still got plenty ive not had chance to grow out and test,

Find a roadkill skunk and put it near the closest road...on the side.......common trick!

nice, almost can smell it from here, stinky smelly hehe

Back
Top Bottom