Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

Hey Glim!! I see you got new babies going, I hope I didn't move too much while I was gone. I hope all is well your way. Nice to see your still going strong. Keep it up!! :passitleft:

You're really going to enjoy the BioBizz nutes. I just did my first grow with their products and was very pleased. 103 g's off of my Royal Jack Auto. I didn't start the bloom nutes till nearly week 6, following the life cycle chart from ATrain. Hope you have the same success and more!

IMG_66988.JPG

Look at all that potential ready to spring out on the world and show us all her glory!

Dang I like seeing new seeds pop.
Bob ;)

Thanks glimm, im trying to up my success rate a bit. These seeds cost too much money to kill them.:passitleft:

heh heh heh -- I know what you mean! So far my third seed hasn't emerged, so I should probably have waited for the tap root to show :)

Woohoo congratulations on the babies Glim!! Happy weekend :passitleft:

Thanks, WS -- same to you!

Hey Glim!! I see you got new babies going, I hope I didn't move too much while I was gone. I hope all is well your way. Nice to see your still going strong. Keep it up!! :passitleft:

Everything's great -- except I still haven't done my 10th week update from last Wednesday! I really need to get my act together ...

You're really going to enjoy the BioBizz nutes. I just did my first grow with their products and was very pleased. 103 g's off of my Royal Jack Auto. I didn't start the bloom nutes till nearly week 6, following the life cycle chart from ATrain. Hope you have the same success and more!

Thanks for that, RheinRover! That's really great -- and thanks for the good wishes :)

Congratulations on the new little seedlings ! Gonna be some monsters once again coming from your tent !!

Oh my dear, they are going to be tiny monsters, but I will love them nonetheless :)

IMG_66988.JPG

Look at all that potential ready to spring out on the world and show us all her glory!

Dang I like seeing new seeds pop.
Bob ;)

It's' a lovely sight, isn't it? She's all potential right now, that's for sure :) Good to see you, Dr Bob!

GG I am going on a business trip for 4 days at the end of the week. I have 1 plant in fabric pot and was think I could workout the swick for it like you did in your first grow. Also one is a hempy so I think she will be fine, my question is I have 1 in an airpot and the way they are set up I don't think a swick would work. The coco/perlite is about 4 inch from bottom of the bucket to allow runoff. I just don't know how I will keep this lady fed on my trip? Any ideas my sweet friend?

G'Morning Glim! Don't talk to me about getting acts together, this play is all kinds of wacky over here lol. It's in being aware of it that counts because now we can sit down and create and efficient plan. Good luck with the babes. :passitleft:

GG I am going on a business trip for 4 days at the end of the week. I have 1 plant in fabric pot and was think I could workout the swick for it like you did in your first grow. Also one is a hempy so I think she will be fine, my question is I have 1 in an airpot and the way they are set up I don't think a swick would work. The coco/perlite is about 4 inch from bottom of the bucket to allow runoff. I just don't know how I will keep this lady fed on my trip? Any ideas my sweet friend?

Hmm. I'm using an airpot right now to grow one of my catnip seedlings and I see what you mean! My best guess would be to make a deep swick in a deeper container than usual and bury the airpot in it to the point where the perlite in the SWICK can connect with the coco/perlite in the pot through the bottom or the side holes. Would that work, do you think? Four days at least isn't TOO long and it might be okay! Sending good thoughts your way -- it's always worrying when we have to leave our babies!

G'Morning Glim! Don't talk to me about getting acts together, this play is all kinds of wacky over here lol. It's in being aware of it that counts because now we can sit down and create and efficient plan. Good luck with the babes. :passitleft:

Morning, Mello! heh heh heh -- wacky play is normal, eh? A plan really helps -- I think I need to get one of those myself :)

Okay, now I'm going to do a much-overdue update!

68 DAY UPDATE (should have been posted at NINE WEEKS, but what the hell, eh?)

Tent temps are between 72F and 78F. RH is around 50%
I need to get trichome shots ASAP so I can better judge what's going on.

AMNESIA XXL

She's yellowing a fair bit. Seems early for this but, hey? Earlier I noticed some nitrogen clawing on all the plants (especially the DD) when we were at the end of grow nutes and I stopped them altogether. Still giving the normal amount of GH Micro, Bloom and CalMag. I've been pHing to between 5.5 and 6.0 -- I should bump one feeding up to 6.5 maybe and see if that helps? Please, if you see anything I can help, let me know!

IMG_67008.JPG

IMG_67018.JPG

It's also odd to me that she's not producing trichomes more obviously. The other two plants are frosting up and are super sticky. However her colas are HUGE and very, very firm.

IMG_67027.JPG

Double cola:

IMG_67037.JPG
IMG_67046.JPG

BLUE DREAM

Aw, she's so beautiful! She's my cannabis supermodel, long, leggy and nicely put together. Long, very fluffy buds. Very different from anything I've grown before - she definitely is taking after the sativa part of her heritage.

IMG_67117.JPG
IMG_67129.JPG
IMG_671411.JPG
IMG_67158.JPG
IMG_67165.JPG
IMG_67177.JPG

DARK DEVIL

I continue to love this plant. She gets darker every day, it seems, and her buds are swelling and super sticky and smelly. You can still see what I believe to be nitrogen clawing on the fan leaves. She seems pretty healthy beyond that and I don't want to overreact.

IMG_67067.JPG
IMG_67078.JPG
IMG_67086.JPG
IMG_67108.JPG

Question for the crowd:

Should I back build at this point? I think I've got time for them all, if I'm correct that one back builds at least a few weeks before projected harvest. Blue Dream is supposed to go about 75 days from seed to finish (well, we know how accurate those estimates are, especially for someone like me using a minimum of light). Amnesia XXL is 90 days, Dark Devil is advertised at 60 days (!!!!) but the experienced growers on the DD Thread estimates this at more like 80/83 days.

Thank you so much for stopping by -- and thank you for any comments, suggestions, criticisms. I'm a newbie and any success I've had has been due to luck -- I'd like to add some more knowledge to that :)

Pollen update coming next :)

Yea I have no advice to give other than it's looking beautiful... Few weeks back they seemed so long and leggy like you're saying but damn they have filled in nicely. You're going to have a lot of great smoke!

Yeah, they were super leggy, eh? Except for that bushy Amensia, they looked to me as if they weren't getting enough light, which is possible :) The first plants I grew were bushy and indica-like so the stretch on the Blue Dream and the DD really took me a bit aback. But it's working out so far, and I just have to trust them, eh?

Thanks so much for popping by, Krypt!

Nice job on all them plants GG, they are stunning! :circle-of-love:

Aw, thank you STIHL :) :circle-of-love:

Yes, Build the Backs Glim. OlderGrower did his roughly around the same time and he got great results.

All right, that's it. I will build the backs tomorrow morning!

Yes I guess you should trust the plants they are looking awesome!

Thanks, Krypt -- yeah, it's all the plants, I have very little to do with it except to try not to kill them :)

glimmer great plants loving dd so nice.keep up the great work;)

Beast! Such an honour to have you here! Thank you, and thank you for all you teach me :)

Back
Top Bottom