Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

well I won so here are some new pics

I hope your "photographer" does not read this or that is the end of images from you for a while! :cheesygrinsmiley:

nice plants and shots of them ...

(looking over my shoulders) she will do what shes told to do, yeah thats right I'll kick her arse lol thanks boss
I hope your "photographer" does not read this or that is the end of images from you for a while! :cheesygrinsmiley:

nice plants and shots of them ...

@thy please do check out the other pages. I feel comfotable about my prowess but I will always be open to advice:) not one person knows everything, but together we know alot:thumb: @ don you do provide a lt of help to the :420: comunity and I will always exsept anyones advice. stay in touch:bravo:

Im currently smoking some widow atm, good high but looking through all your pages and I must say just looking at them has made me even more stoned + probally im dehydrated with all the drolling ive been doing while looking lol

@donpaul.p

yah its extremely technical stuff nower days man I can't keep up with it, I have a microscope that is able to do 1200x view and I havent used it I just went by the fact the pistils had went dark but I do remember from previous grows that all the trichomes had become cloudy, but now Ima use it and see if I can better it, in the next grow (before I flower these other cuttings I have) im going to switch the hps to 250w, the mother is on 150w atm so im going to take the time to write down / compare the grows but one day I want to do a few (say 40) under 8 600w :D it will probally get raided lol.

I found out it was my dad who actually grassed me up, me and him have never got on really as he is more into white stuff, I used to work with him, for like 2 years behind massive metal cutting machines (Oxyacetylene, Lazors, Waterjet, HD Plasma) I couldent leave the machines and was left with nobody to socialize with for the entire time it kinda fucked me up in the head, but I got the same feeling days before 18th birthday, it turns out he has a history with trying it on with his children (which is kinda a relief as I understand what he ment when he would say "Im not a good dad, but when you reach 18 Ill be your best friend") ended up knocking 7 of his teeth out and making his face extremely sore, I leave that there but when ever get that feeling (I can not describe how it feels its like your body is cold + goosebumps that dont go away for hours even though its nice a hot etc) something bad always happens to me.

anyway don what are you planning on growing next ? ima look through your profile now and see if you currently have any grows on the go

mate, shit you been through some rough crap, sorry to hear all that mate, but it sounds like you are always looking at the bigger picture so to speak, im hoping you have moved on from all that and you have got your life back on track,

im on my 2nd grow, i just harvested a couple of weeks ago, some special kush, northern lights cross bigbud fem, ak47 cross uk cherry cheese, and a g13 poisen dwarf auto, so at the moment im in the veg of round 2, i took clones from the nl x bb and the kush, so got 2 kush clones vegging that ended up monster cropped as i took them late in flower, i got 1 nl x bb clone, i have planted some fem seeds also and they are now growing, i got 1 delicious fruity chronic juice fem, 1 afgan skunk fem and 1x reserva privada sour kush, im going to do 2 x 2ltr dwc hempie and the rest will be normal plants in pots, the ak7 x uk cherry cheese was a 2ltr hempie and when i harvested that i had 1 huge bud so im giving the hempie grows another go this time, if i can average 20g per plant and its grown in a 2ltr pop bottle then that means if i do 10 x 2ltr hempie and get 20g per plant then that works out at 200g every 8 weeks as they dont need any veg time, they just go 12-12 from seed or 12-12 from clone, thats what im planning on doing, how ever i will veg these hempies for aweek or 2 before flipping to flower so i can try and beat the 20g per plant.
it dont sound much does it 20g per plant, but when i can fit 100 x 2ltr hempies in the grow room, i wont ever do that many but just doing 10 every 8 weeks would give me 200g every 8 weeks and i think that will be more than enough to last me a good while,

you know what im going to roll a joint now, some of the g13 poisen dwarf, it smells so tangy now its curred for a week or more, for the 1st time in years i have now got the choice of what i want to smoke, before i had to go with what ever i could buy, but now i can grow what i like and have more than 1 strain to smoke as and when i like, jack flash was my best strain back in the day so i will be ordering some of them seeds, for now ill keep trying different strains till i find the ones i like then i can keep cloning it and keep the strain.

i get all my seeds from herbies head shop, they have the lowest prices on single seeds in their pick and mix strain, you can get seeds for as little as £1.24 or $2.20 roughly, plus you always get free seeds, even if you only buy 1 seed herbie always sends 3 free seeds, you will get 2 x big bud#2 and the other free seed will either be a femenised seed or an auto fem, most of the strains i am growing are the free seeds, if you spend more than £20.00 then you get even more free, i have found it the best site for me to get my seeds from

The green stuff help get rid of it, + a large number of injuries.

Sounds like you have a big challenge ahead, I hope you will be uploading pics as I had a look through your gallary before (will be moving onto you Journels after dinner as I gots teh munchies :D and damn it made me cry as ive never had plant grow the big buds upwards (as in around the stalk like big its allways been in bunches) but I roughly from each cutting (12 weeks veg then 8-12 flower) I get about 24g - 30g per plant, Only ever do small amounts now as I have to do it in my room which is like 2 metres by 2 metres but when I move out im going to attempt to build a farm with say
4 mothers of each strain I can get my hands on, thanks for point out herbies just looked over it and they have extremely good deals on Im going to try them, I got alot of mine from seaofseeds and skunk.co.uk (I just cant resist the white widow and its cheap) but im spend abit of time looking through herbies now and see what I should try, Thanks for the new seed bank :D :D

never heard of them seed banks, ill check out their prices and see what they got, i find herbies beats all others when it comes to prices, plus i always get my seeds the next day so its a great service and free seeds with every order no matter how little you spend is always good, i have put pictures up in the last week of my harvests and my plants that i have got going now, i need to do some more pics so ill be taking some tomorrow, im only growing in a 3ft by 3ft space and in that i have got 1 x auto in small 2gallon pot, i then got 2 x kush and 1 x northern lights cross big bud and 1 chronic fruity juice all growing in 3 gallon pots, and ive also just put some seeds that popped into small pots as they will go into my 2ltr dwc hempies, so they should be done in around 8 weeks as they dont require no veg time, although this time i will veg them for between 1 and 2 weeks at the most, if i can get more than 20g per plant off the hempies then i may stick with that method, on my bigger plants in 3gallon pots i got just over an oz and 1/4 off each plant so im hoping i can do better this time round, all ready the plants look better and are growing quicker so im hoping ill double what i got last time, my 1 kush is the same size as the mother was at 7 weeks in veg, the kush clone is veg for about 2 weeks and its the same size, so im hoping i can double what i got last time.
last time i also vegged with cfls and used them to get me into flower, say 2 weeks into flower, but this time im using the 400watt dual spectrum hps and i think its made a huge difference, cfls work and it has been proven, but when i was using nearly 400watts with cfls it made sense to switch as i get more lumins from the hps

ok so I'am going to spark one up and tell yall some more about hoops, and a score I got at the drive threw:) brb

Hoops and I went to go to the bathroom/outhouse. you know its a outdoor venue. they were packed with a line leading to every one. hoops started freaking out a bit because she had to go. I was trying to calm her down but it was starting to go strange for my head. thats when I threw her over my shoulder and made a beeline for the mens johns. there was one open and a line at the rest. so I ran over to it and let hoops get in. well this pissed of a few of the guys in line, why IDK. so now I was in a bit of a stir. this one dude was cussin the hell out of me cause of hoops, really didn't use foul language back then, Me being 14 and all and I realy dont know what I said but he backed down Right now.... (you know I wonder sometimes how a memory now can be so clear but if you had asked me what happened the day following that I would have looked at you like you just invented taxes) Hoops told me that I was her knight in shining armour:)
she didnt want to go back to the concert now she said that there was all kind of neat caves and cliffs and such all around there and we should check them out. I rememberd that we had left the jugs of drink where we was watching the show so in fun I snatched hoops back on my shoulder and ran back. she was laughing and kicking all the way and we got there they were still there. honest the second we got there dr. hook was playing on the cover of the rolling stone. Holy shit I knew the tune but my dad watched hee haw all the time and No this aint right, it was supposed to be on the cover of the music city news. this isn't the stattler bros. but when they got to the F'ed up guitar solo, well I was all in. later this caused me to ratt on myself(stupid song) break time

Hoops and I went to go to the bathroom/outhouse. you know its a outdoor venue. they were packed with a line leading to every one. hoops started freaking out a bit because she had to go. I was trying to calm her down but it was starting to go strange for my head. thats when I threw her over my shoulder and made a beeline for the mens johns. there was one open and a line at the rest. so I ran over to it and let hoops get in. well this pissed of a few of the guys in line, why IDK. so now I was in a bit of a stir. this one dude was cussin the hell out of me cause of hoops, really didn't use foul language back then, Me being 14 and all and I realy dont know what I said but he backed down Right now.... (you know I wonder sometimes how a memory now can be so clear but if you had asked me what happened the day following that I would have looked at you like you just invented taxes) Hoops told me that I was her knight in shining armour:)
she didnt want to go back to the concert now she said that there was all kind of neat caves and cliffs and such all around there and we should check them out. I rememberd that we had left the jugs of drink where we was watching the show so in fun I snatched hoops back on my shoulder and ran back. she was laughing and kicking all the way and we got there they were still there. honest the second we got there dr. hook was playing on the cover of the rolling stone. Holy shit I knew the tune but my dad watched hee haw all the time and No this aint right, it was supposed to be on the cover of the music city news. this isn't the stattler bros. but when they got to the F'ed up guitar solo, well I was all in. later this caused me to ratt on myself(stupid song) break time

Yee Hawww...

Where oh where are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and I thought I'd found true love.
But you met another and PTHHP! you was gone.

You took out your false teeth, your wig and your glasses.
You were just scattered all over the place.
I wanted to kiss you and hug you so tightly.
I guess that I would have if I'd found your face.

I went to your house at three in the morning.
You had all them curlers and junk in your hair.
You would not have scared me and I'd not have run so,
If you had not looked like you'd wrestled a bear.

I told you my darlin' you looked like a gopher.
Made you so mad, you haven't spoke since.
But tell me my darling if you ain't got buck teeth.
How do you eat apples through a picket fence?

When I picked you up for our date last weekend.
You looked so pretty in your satin and lace.
But when I bent over and started to kiss you,
you popped a pimple all over my face!

Is this the song you heard a lot on Hee Haw. Its the one I remember the show by! LoL!!

If I was in line with a full bladder and I saw a young punk with a hot young chick cutting in the out house line I would be pissed too!! Or more jealous than pissed. Either one!!
:circle-of-love:

lol yeh for the most part of the hee haw song I'am shore you is right because I'ama pickin and he'sa grinnin:)br549

lol yeh for the most part of the hee haw song I'am shore you is right because I'ama pickin and he'sa grinnin:)br549

Now I know your story involves sex. So stop playing with yourself!! :rofl:

heya bro, just doing a flypast. Your plants are looking very healthy. very happy for ya and i cant wait to see them flowering.
My 3 are in their new pots and have posted an update, will do another one later or tommorow, need to weight my pots and then water them, and set up all the new lights, i now have 6x6500k cfls and 1 t8 growlux dual spectrum (looks like a pale purple light) but apparently it has blue and red spectrums and eventually i will have an attic full of them!

Now I know your story involves sex. So stop playing with yourself!! :rofl:

Sorry about my comment. I guess I thought you might be playing with yourself too!! My Bad! :sorry:

Hee Haw Pickin & Grinnin - YouTube

Hes a Pickin and Hes a grinnin!

I hope I do not get in trouble for posting this video. It is hillarious but there is no weed in it. The charactors sure look stoned though and I wouldn't doubt if they were!!

oh yeah went out to grab me a couple of cold ones at the brew thru yesterday and noticed some stainless steel racks from their coolers. so i asked what they were going to do with them. he asked me If I wanted them I could have them:) sweet so now I'am going to use them for a scrog Yay! pics next week. going to get it all together today. geuss I will see what 2 different strains do under one scrog:peace:

oh yeah went out to grab me a couple of cold ones at the brew thru yesterday and noticed some stainless steel racks from their coolers. so i asked what they were going to do with them. he asked me If I wanted them I could have them:) sweet so now I'am going to use them for a scrog Yay! pics next week. going to get it all together today. geuss I will see what 2 different strains do under one scrog:peace:

Sounds like that will work really well for you! Good for you! Look forward to see the scrog pics. Those racks must be very sturdy.

Good eye! It is funny. Every where I go I look at different items and wonder how it would work in growing weed!! LoL! How we change when we start growing!!
:circle-of-love:

I love the first line.......I drove by your house the other day........ Well I appreciate that!

Too bad you cant grab the whole cooler and make a killer cabinet set up! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom