Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

@Lady G2HM I just read your post about the harassment and I am truly sorry to hear this. I wish I could write something that would make you stay and I hope you get to read this. You’ve been an inspiration to me—and many others—and I want you to know that. If I can help at all please Hit me up anytime ...you know where I live. I believe you have more friends than enemies here. I’m truly saddened by your departure. Peace! @LadyGaea

@Lady G2HM I just read your post about the harassment and I am truly sorry to hear this. I wish I could write something that would make you stay and I hope you get to read this. You’ve been an inspiration to me—and many others—and I want you to know that. If I can help at all please Hit me up anytime ...you know where I live. I believe you have more friends than enemies here. I’m truly saddened by your departure. Peace! @LadyGaea
Awe! Thanks Grandpa Tokin. That is lovely. I truly appreciate it. There are many folks here that I am very fond of. For me it's about standing by my friend LadyG2HM. It's a shame that 420 does not have the capability to block those that create discord. That being said...they should not have to. I am using the extra time to devote to my cookbook R & D. I hope you and yours have a wonderful and healthy New Year!:):peace:

Yes. I will be purchasing another Qboard for sure. They are lightweight, compact and throw some serious light. The plants are loving it. I’m getting some bleaching on the main tops. I think I had them too close at first. Whatever, the plants seem to really like it. One more Qboard will fill my entire room.
I run mine around 18 to 24 inches. 24 inches during the first few weeks of flip to get them to stretch a bit. They really are some intense lights for the bucks.
Awe! Thanks Grandpa Tokin. That is lovely. I truly appreciate it. There are many folks here that I am very fond of. For me it's about standing by my friend LadyG2HM. It's a shame that 420 does not have the capability to block those that create discord. That being said...they should not have to. I am using the extra time to devote to my cookbook R & D. I hope you and yours have a wonderful and healthy New Year!:):peace:
We miss you ladies terribly.

How much for a bottle of Dingo spit? That shit works.

I answered your PM not sure if you seen it.

I did now. For some reason my alerts don’t always work right...or, I’m old, slightly senile, and smoke massive quantities of weed...could be that. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom