Grandpa Tokin Grows GG4 & ASD In RDWC With Cree LED

LIAR!!!!!
Untitled-1c.jpg
I see that you want to join me in the Bloody Knuckles Club. Teddy's gonna getcha with his ruler for that non-420 photo, !WHAM!, right across the knuckles!

edit: for those of you who haven't yet displeased the Mod_God, Teddy is a moderator here. Super nice guy, so don't take it personally if you get a visit from him.

As long as they pick on grandpa about his Velcro shoes it saves rider from being picked on for needing a helmet (in his tent anyway lol):rofl:
What's your point, OG?
Bubbles9.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Caught me off guard there GT. :laughtwo:

I never had a grandfather. One passed away a year before I was born and the other one left my grandmother when she was pregnant with my uncle and he moved to Florida and started working for NASA. He's a dick lol

I have a grandpa now though. His names tokin

Ps. You guys see you can mark gender x on your birth certificate now in a certain state? Lol what kind of shit is that?

I didn't know my father... my mum said he died a few years before i was born

Geez it’s frosty in here! Thanks for the fire at the end to warm me up!! Awesome looking ladies GT! That mother looks great to. Clones to come! :) Happy growing.

Thanks! Happy growing to you as well!

Looking good GT. Laces or not if you walk slow they don't fall off.

I walk slowly. No worries.

Always jaw dropping GT! You just going to let the ASD go for awhile longer? No way you can swap out to solo buckets?

Thanks! I will introduce her to my friend Earl. LOL! Yeah, I may let her go a little, but she’s probably just going into oil of some kind anyway. She got very little light. My own fault entirely. I got lazy. It’s that simple.

Back
Top Bottom