Grape Blow Pop & Papaya - This Is One Fruity Grow!

Saturday morning garden work commence! Today I had to bring in my little step stool to raise the level of the fans over the GBP. I stand 5’ 7” on a good day, and that’s not enough to take on these towering sativas! They are going to be trouble yet🤣

After raising the fans, and working on the light angle to make the most of the fixture layout I chose this grow (will remove the LED and go back to all CMH next grow, or move them closer to the plants.). I really don’t like messing with my lights during the grow, oh well.

Last was the 2 weeks into flower prune. On this one I prune the great majority of the fan leaves, leaving only the top 3 or so to suck up the sun, and exposing the flowers to more air and light in the process. Always looks a little scary at first, lol.

Have a great weekend fam, see you in your journals:)

425Jesse

IMG_3670.jpeg

IMG_3671.jpeg

IMG_3677.jpeg

IMG_3678.jpeg

It’s the thickening! Height is good, now time to get fat and happy. Here are some shots from this morning! Have a great day:)

IMG_3728.jpeg

IMG_3721.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpeg
Garden looks great.
Lots of light penetration :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning and welcome! It’s Wednesday, and the last day of work until January 2! Been about a week since we hung out, take a peek at the progress!

Been wanting to check the PH since a chat with @Bill284 and finally got batteries for my tester. It showed 6.1 which I believe is in a reasonable range. Thoughts?

Hope everyone has a great week, see you soon!!

Cheers:)

IMG_3811.jpeg

IMG_3814.jpeg

IMG_3803.jpeg

Good morning and welcome! It’s Wednesday, and the last day of work until January 2! Been about a week since we hung out, take a peek at the progress!

Been wanting to check the PH since a chat with @Bill284 and finally got batteries for my tester. It showed 6.1 which I believe is in a reasonable range. Thoughts?

Hope everyone has a great week, see you soon!!

IMG_3811.jpeg

IMG_3814.jpeg

IMG_3803.jpeg
6.1 isn’t bad.
Right on the boarder of coco and soil.
Lots of life around the roots will keep that incredible garden well fed. :thumb:
Looks great.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning! Today was the last time these will be pruned as a group. May pull a leaf or two in the future, but for the most part, this is where just playing the support role comes in.

Keep it clean.
Keep it fed.
Keep it cool…

In the next week or so will drop the room temp to 60-65, and reduce the humidity to 45-50. Help to solidify the nuggies, and help them realize the light at the end of the tunnel is near✂️✂️✂️

These ladies will be leaning something fierce soon, likely in perfect tandem with when we switch from C4 over to PK. At this point I have stabilized a few, but many more to come. Typically I use a third level of trellis on both sides of the garden, but for whatever reason I missed installing the third level and now am reminded why I do it, lol.

Hope everybody has a safe and happy New Years, see you then!

Cheers!

IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3907.jpeg

IMG_3908.jpeg

Woah dude! Epic!

Thank you for saying hello in my journal or I would have missed it 🥲

I blame @Bill284 foe not tipping me!

I double checked but missed the medium? Bill taught me all I know so its coco and 5.5-6.0 for me. I play a little with it for probably silly reasons but 5.8 is the aim.

But yeah so much to say (first I wish I was running such concise journals 🤣) but looks banging. I’d say I wish I had your space but ai do - I just cram them in out of pure greed 😂

But your fundamentals like above on the environment similar outlooks, eh?

Love it dude!

In to follow along!

Nick & Co

Woah dude! Epic!

Thank you for saying hello in my journal or I would have missed it 🥲

I blame @Bill284 foe not tipping me!

I double checked but missed the medium? Bill taught me all I know so its coco and 5.5-6.0 for me. I play a little with it for probably silly reasons but 5.8 is the aim.

But yeah so much to say (first I wish I was running such concise journals 🤣) but looks banging. I’d say I wish I had your space but ai do - I just cram them in out of pure greed 😂

But your fundamentals like above on the environment similar outlooks, eh?

Love it dude!

In to follow along!

Nick & Co
Howdy Nick, you for swinging by!

Medium is just Promix HP, pretty neutral.

I have enjoyed your journals and will continue to explore them!!

Howdy Nick, you for swinging by!

Medium is just Promix HP, pretty neutral.

I have enjoyed your journals and will continue to explore them!!

Skip every other post.

There are too many 😂

But yeah just you’re doing what I aspire to.

Full respect.❤️

Good Morning!

I hope everybody had a solid New Year! We took it easy at home, kept the new pups as mellow as we could during the local neighborhood fireworks fun, and welcomed the new year in peace.

Off to the garden we go, this morning I got up about 3:30, just couldn't sleep! Too excited to get out to the garage I guess. When I'm up that early, really have to try not to wake the fam or the dogs, and was successful this morning. At this point in the grow, I usually have a couple colas that are too tall, and start to lean into the walkway between the pots, and this time its no different. Took a string from side to side, parallel with the isle, and strapped them back. PK started today so they will probably be happy to have a shoulder to lean on.

Its really exciting to be growing 2 different strains under identical conditions, especially when they surprise you. I really expected to see the Papaya, which stopped stretching first, to start to bulk first, but it looks like the GBP has decided it wants to. The Papaya is still throwing leaves and hair like its going out of style.

Here are a couple update photos from today, hope you all have a great day!

IMG_4046.jpeg

IMG_4047.jpeg

IMG_4073.png

IMG_4074.jpeg

Good Morning!

I hope everybody had a solid New Year! We took it easy at home, kept the new pups as mellow as we could during the local neighborhood fireworks fun, and welcomed the new year in peace.

Off to the garden we go, this morning I got up about 3:30, just couldn't sleep! Too excited to get out to the garage I guess. When I'm up that early, really have to try not to wake the fam or the dogs, and was successful this morning. At this point in the grow, I usually have a couple colas that are too tall, and start to lean into the walkway between the pots, and this time its no different. Took a string from side to side, parallel with the isle, and strapped them back. PK started today so they will probably be happy to have a shoulder to lean on.

Its really exciting to be growing 2 different strains under identical conditions, especially when they surprise you. I really expected to see the Papaya, which stopped stretching first, to start to bulk first, but it looks like the GBP has decided it wants to. The Papaya is still throwing leaves and hair like its going out of style.

IMG_4046.jpeg

IMG_4047.jpeg

IMG_4073.png

IMG_4074.jpeg
incredble looking plants!

Good Morning!

IMG_4046.jpeg

IMG_4047.jpeg

IMG_4073.png

IMG_4074.jpeg
:bravo:WoW

Good evening! Just a quick photo update. Everything is doing well, many colas needing a little support. I always like how this phase looks on the cameras at lights out:). Have a great Thursday, see you next week!

IMG_4117.jpeg

IMG_4118.jpeg

IMG_4126.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom