Greek Outdoor Grow - Femes & Auto Fems - 2014

Whew that was a good read. But now I'm caught up. Hope all is well teddy. Sorry for the grubs and the collapse on the Durban poison. However that Passion #1 is looking great. I'm no outdoor grower, hell I'm not even a soil grower so I don't have much insight on whether you should transplant her. All I know is, if she's an auto then leave her.

I read awhile back about possible rationing of mountain water. Is that still looking like a possibility?

Happy growing brother.

Whew that was a good read. But now I'm caught up. Hope all is well teddy. Sorry for the grubs and the collapse on the Durban poison. However that Passion #1 is looking great. I'm no outdoor grower, hell I'm not even a soil grower so I don't have much insight on whether you should transplant her. All I know is, if she's an auto then leave her.

I read awhile back about possible rationing of mountain water. Is that still looking like a possibility?

Happy growing brother.
:thumb: Tamir. Good to hear from you. I read (briefly) that you're having some lighting issues! Now that's not my area.

No, she's NOT an auto. I've two feminised plants that are supposedly just for outdoors, this Passion and a Frisian Dew and they are looking the best of the bunch to my untrained eye. I always had the intention of potting her on, hence the smallish current pot.

Yes, water is going to be a problem here. Looks like during August we'll have just 2 hours of water a day. Already a hose-pipe ban, so my arms are sore from trips to the outside tap and back. Bye Bye lawn and the garden is really going to suffer. Ah, well, just means that I'll have lots of lovely new plants to put in after the drought. Mainly I'm praying that the local spring doesn't dry up since that's the source for my girls.

But this is Greece. And I've learned that nothing is certain until it's certain. And even then it's not certain. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good to hear from you. I'll come by and catch up properly this evening. Right now I've got tomatoes and courgettes to pick.
:thanks: :circle-of-love:

Hello all. Thank you for looking in. The Wife and I moved to Greece some 9 months ago from England where for over 50 years I had not even grown a houseplant. Mr Teddy needs you. Thanks. Happy Daze.

wow, :rofl: we are going to have some fun in Greece! I'm LMAO and I'm only on the 3rd sentence,

Great page 1 Mr Teddy :bravo: sorry I'm late, I'll just put my couch up here. nice yard, can we smoke out here?

I brought you those samples :passitleft: :nicethread: I'll catch up here. :circle-of-love:

wow, :rofl: we are going to have some fun in Greece! I'm LMAO and I'm only on the 3rd sentence,

Great page 1 Mr Teddy :bravo: sorry I'm late, I'll just put my couch up here. nice yard, can we smoke out here?

I brought you those samples :passitleft: :nicethread: I'll catch up here. :circle-of-love:

An honour to have you here, Sir. :welcome:

You're not late. You are fashionably on time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You can smoke anywhere you like. ;) In fact, I wish you would - Mrs Teddy and I have been without meds since we moved here, almost exactly a year ago. We are, as you may imagine, now gasping...
:love::love::love:

Re: Greek outdoor grow - femes and auto fems - 2014

Subscribed!

Mr Teddy, you have Lester in here? He has great wisdom to share, as long as you have :popcorn: out here he'll

be in here, if you can't find him, just follow the crumbs that accompany his "lethal sandal" tracks.

I'm not caught up yet, has he thrown any :popcorn: in here yet?

if he does, that is a good time to hit him up for information

You're gonna need a broom with him and I around. Where's the ice box? ya know, your fridge?, lol

OK, back to reading :peace: Next time you are in Lester's yard, at the top of the first post up top, click "search this thread" enter lethal and search, the sandal page-link will appear, click it, then you will know what he is capable of when that shoe is within striking distance of a moth!

you have Lester in here? do you know about his "famous bud?" I love pumping him up, but praise, it bounces right off the humble.

Les. Mr Teddy, has he thrown any :popcorn: in here yet? You're gonna need a broom with him and I around.

OK, back to reading :peace:
:rofl:

And you've bought snacks. So kind. Here, have a kitten to play with...

Glad you're enjoying the tale. :thanks: You're so right about RL. He's even relaxed about compliments.

thanks for the warm welcome., Mr Teddy:high-five:

I saw your questions, I'll try to help, just get my suggestions ok'd by Lester. I would stay with your soil mix mentioned, the plants look very happy in it! However, she will flower soon, so maybe you could add some additional "flowering mix". I have had good results with "Dr Earth" products, thru Amazon.

I like the larger container for the big plant, she'll be happiest, if you don't have to transplant her 2 more times.

The smaller 3.4 gallons may suit you for the smaller plants, I'd use all 5 gallon pots, just look in Lesters yard, he's like a machine over there. I know you can see a lot of pics that include his pots. One example I recall seeing, had his cat leaning on a container , I'm not sure of the sizes. I am still a novice, learning everything to get better, here on 420.

:rofl:

And you've bought snacks. So kind. Here, have a kitten to play with...

Glad you're enjoying the tale. :thanks: You're so right about RL. He's even relaxed about compliments.

I concur he's as "cool as the flip side of a pillow"

I edited out some babble above, my apology, I forget what yard I'm sometimes,

and I get a little carried way as it gets later in the night.

You may want to know about Lesters sandals, they are not just, footwear.

My edited post (above) will get you right to his deadly shoe.:peace:

thanks for the warm welcome., Mr Teddy:high-five:

I saw your questions, I'll try to help, just get my suggestions ok'd by Lester. I would stay with your soil mix mentioned, the plants look very happy in it! However, she will flower soon, so maybe you could add some additional "flowering mix". I have had good results with "Dr Earth" products, thru Amazon.

I like the larger container for the big plant, she'll be happiest, if you don't have to transplant her 2 more times.

The smaller 3.4 gallons may suit you for the smaller plants, I'd use all 5 gallon pots, just look in Lesters yard, he's like a machine over there. I know you can see a lot of pics that include his pots. One example I recall seeing, had his cat leaning on a container , I'm not sure of the sizes. I am still a novice, learning everything to get better, here on 420.
:thanks:tricomes. And Mr. Lester the Headmaster likes it, so it's into the biggest pot. Anything ordered from the USA is out of the question - massive import tax here, usually more than doubles the cost. Apart, thankfully, for books, otherwise my collection of American noir from the 40s and 50s would be a lot poorer. Goddamn, you had the best writers. And still do. I'm an English graduate, so imagine how that hurts. A thousand thanks, Ringmaster, for your help. :thumb:

I concur he's as "cool as the flip side of a pillow"

I edited out some babble above, my apology, I forget what yard I'm sometimes,

and I get a little carried way as it gets later in the night.

You may want to know about Lesters sandals, they are not just, footwear.

My edited post (above) will get you right to his deadly shoe.:peace:

Well I had to go and take a look, didn't I? And he seems like such a lovely, lovely bloke. Footwear - and what you do with it - is obviously the sign of a man's true character. :):circle-of-love:

:thanks::love::adore:

Good news flash:

Pistols spotted on Passion today. (Better get her into the big pot tomorrow).

And there's a huge storm going on right now. Wind-blown plane trees dancing in a midnight silhouette against the lightening-lit Aegean. We need this rain.
:love:Mr Teddy

:circle-of-love: Aw! It's nice to be loved. :passitleft: I even brought popcorn to share with Lester. :popcorn::bong: Having a bad fight with Insomnia tonight.

Hey, insomnia is a rotten, rotten thing. You really have my sympathies. Not a problem for me, but Mrs Teddy suffers from it too.

Now if only there was something that I could grow that might help a little...:circle-of-love:

I'm gonna be watching to see how your awesome grow turns out.
:welcome::welcome::welcome: joedaddy. You know that I'm loving your garden. :adore: I'm so pleased you're here - another invaluable life-boat for my girls. :thanks:

Today I'm making a long round trip to buy some half-decent soil to pot on Passion - and stand in a few Greek queues to pay a few Greek bills. Can't complain really - the drive along the coast here is pretty stunning. Only problem at this time of year are the blooming FOREIGNERS driving slowly. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom