Greek Outdoor Grow - Femes & Auto Fems - 2014

Re: Greek outdoor grow - femes and auto fems - 2014

So you are watering first with fresh water before applying the nutrient solution?

If not, that may be why. Again, small things like this happen.

If in question, flush, and reapply nutrient solution at your normal quarterly dose.

:cheer:

Thanks so much, RL. If I understand what you're asking the answer is - No, I'm not watering before applying nutrients. I simply diluted the nutrients into the water, and watered. So I'll flush them today and let's see how we go. :thanks:

I agree wholeheartedly. I'm leaning more towards E tho. The leaves that looked yellow seem to have it worse so I feel your lovely plants are just slightly stressed. First you tried to cook them and then fed them something new. Relax, your babies will be beautiful!

Cheers, JL. Another calming voice of sense and reason. :thanks:

Hahahahahaa.. Mr. Teddy, where do I begin.. That my friend is te funniest cannabis encounter I have heard in a while. You handles that better than me. Don't worry u sad what you had to say.

Ok down to your nutes. If you believe you are using the correct dosage 1/4 strength, I would look at how you are mixing the nutes. When I first started(that was only 7 months ago) I would just throw the correct dosage in a specified amount of water and be done with it. Needless to say I had deficiencies up to my neck. Then one of the kind growers on 420mag informed me of the proper way to mix nutes.

It's simple so here it is.

1. Add your Micro nutes into specified amount of water and mix thoroughly
2. Add your grow nutes and mix thoroughly
3 finally add your bloom nutes and mix thoroughly.

If you are using any other supplements add and mix them individualy only after you have completed the above steps.
Improper nutrient mixing could cause and create nute lock out.

Hope his helps brother and I'm going back to read the priest story again. Take care

Yeah, make it a common practice to first water and saturate the root zone with plain ol' fresh water.

Only after that, then apply the nutrient solution, but apply it slowly and let it soak into the top roots.

If the roots aren't wet when we apply the nutrients, this can cause a nutrient burn. It helps ease the uptake of the minerals.

Yea since ur ladies are definitely on the small size. I would definitely scale down in ur nutes after you have given a serious flush. If the labels calls for 5ml/gallon I would only use about 1ml/gallon /"atleast for the first couple weeks. But don't work ur ladies are lookin good. A little nute burn happens. I don't see any of the dreaded cal/mag deficiencies most of us get. They will bounce right back Mr. Teddy

Lester and myself are simpatico when it comes to watering practices with cannabis plants in containers. His recent posts about using container size to manage plant size were golden. I should put together a blog post about watering sometime...

Lester is consistently a calm voice of reason.

The casual pace of life on the Isles is delightful, Teddy. How long have you lived there? I have a British cousin who spent the last two decades living on Corfu and recently moved back to GB. There is plenty of time to get your climate and grows figured out, yes?

Wow. The cavalry really turned up for this one. *Chapeau* to all of you. :circle-of-love:

Hahahahahaa.. Mr. Teddy, where do I begin.. That my friend is te funniest cannabis encounter I have heard in a while. You handles that better than me. Don't worry u sad what you had to say.

Ok down to your nutes. If you believe you are using the correct dosage 1/4 strength, I would look at how you are mixing the nutes. When I first started(that was only 7 months ago) I would just throw the correct dosage in a specified amount of water and be done with it. Needless to say I had deficiencies up to my neck. Then one of the kind growers on 420mag informed me of the proper way to mix nutes.

It's simple so here it is.

1. Add your Micro nutes into specified amount of water and mix thoroughly
2. Add your grow nutes and mix thoroughly
3 finally add your bloom nutes and mix thoroughly.

If you are using any other supplements add and mix them individualy only after you have completed the above steps.
Improper nutrient mixing could cause and create nute lock out.

Hope his helps brother and I'm going back to read the priest story again. Take care
:thanks: Tamir. A lot. Yes, of course I just carefully measured each nute and stirred them into the measured water. No idea what order they went in. Invaluable advice from you. Of course I will follow this regime closer than Sylvester followed Tweety Pie - but I'd love to know why. To a layman, a mixture in water is a mixture in water. Glad you liked the story. Stuff like that happens here all the time. It's a bit magical realism here and it changes the way one thinks. Which for an old Londoner is A Good Thing. :cheer:

Yeah, make it a common practice to first water and saturate the root zone with plain ol' fresh water.

Only after that, then apply the nutrient solution, but apply it slowly and let it soak into the top roots.

If the roots aren't wet when we apply the nutrients, this can cause a nutrient burn. It helps ease the uptake of the minerals.

Again, I had absolutely no idea about this. Don't know much actually. Oh, I am really really good on English poetry since 1945, but the babies just don't seem interested in Philip Larkin. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

You know, you can always try option D. :passitleft:
:high-five: Ms. Lotus. Funnily enough I did that today. The Papa called me over for a coffee in the square under the biggest Plane tree in Greece. (Note: Every village square has the biggest Plane tree in Greece.) You'll be fascinated to know that as well as tomatoes, beans, aubergines, peppers and melons were also discussed. :)

Lester and myself are simpatico when it comes to watering practices with cannabis plants in containers. His recent posts about using container size to manage plant size were golden. I should put together a blog post about watering sometime...

Lester is consistently a calm voice of reason.

The casual pace of life on the Isles is delightful, Teddy. How long have you lived there? I have a British cousin who spent the last two decades living on Corfu and recently moved back to GB. There is plenty of time to get your climate and grows figured out, yes?

:love: You see, what you growers take for granted is headline news to the likes of me. That's what makes this 402 community great. That, and folks like you lot. You all make it more than just a knowledge-sharing forum but an active society. :thanks:

We've only been here just coming up to a year. The economy is terrible but the place is stunning and the people...well...the only folks I've ever met who are as friendly are Americans. Many years ahead to practice. (Note: Mrs. Teddy says I have to get it right this year or she will be sorely disappointed).

Thanks to one and all. :circle-of-love:

No problem teddy.. I have no idea why they are mixed in that particular order. But u do know since I've done it I haven't had any problems.

SPECIAL EDITION - 100th POST

So something a little bit special to celebrate. I know how growers like a bit of water action. So from yesterday, snapped by our own ace lensman, Mr "Someday My Prints Will Come" Teddy, exclusive photos of some full frontal flushing. Enjoy this wet and wild ride. (You know you love it.)

100th5.JPG
100th.JPG

This won't do young Olive any harm:

100th4.JPG

And who's been sleeping in my bed?

100th2.JPG

Finally, for the artistic among you, Still Life With Boot And Run-Off:

100th3.JPG

Now, where do I enter that Flush of the Month competition......

:love: Mr Teddy x

Really loving your ladies :love:

Hope I am not too late but Subbed!!! :cheer:

The heat wave just started here ( Europe as well ) but I am lucky I can offer my girls a fan to least spread around the scalding hot air :laughtwo:
:welcome: daTenshi and thanks a million for stopping by. Thanks for the love too, although he kids have been browning at the edges and I'm losing some lower leaves. Let's hope that (thanks to advice from what I think of as The A Team, with Relaxed Lester as John 'Hannibal' Smith) keeping the midday sun off 'em with dappled shade and the flush to amend my idiotic nute burn, they will turn around. :cheer:

That's some nice stacked stone...
Good morning PeeJay. Loving the soil conversation over at your place. Yes, the dry stone walls around the house were all built by the mayor of the village, Pantsatis. He's no.2 round here to the Papa. He's a carpenter as well as a mason - for the next photos I'll try and work in some of the benches and stools he's made. It's so comforting somehow to have natural materials around. :ciao:

Hello Mr. Teddy. Good start you have going. I skipped to here. Ya soo! :)

Unless Greece has changed their laws......be careful my friend. I spent a year in a Greek Prison for 1/4 gram of hash. Corodelos in Athens.
A nasty place if there ever was one!

Be careful my English Friend.:peace:

Hello Mr. Teddy. Good start you have going. I skipped to here. Ya soo! :)

Unless Greece has changed their laws......be careful my friend. I spent a year in a Greek Prison for 1/4 gram of hash. Corodelos in Athens.
A nasty place if there ever was one!

Be careful my English Friend.:peace:

And Kali Mera to you OMM. :welcome: and :thanks:

Wow, that's heavy. Sorry to hear it. I could say "i can imagine a Greek jail" - but I bet I can't. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm being very careful. We're a very long way from any large town here and the property is pretty isolated. We do have neighbours about 100 yards away but (a) they come from Athens only every few months and (b) we can look down on them but they can't look up to us! Very good to hear from you - I've read many of your posts elsewhere. :thumb:

That's sound perfect Mr. Teddy. I feel much better now. I was there for 6 years. My wife and I hated to leave, but I was deported. Then I went it Italy for year. Loved that too. Enjoy yourselves. Wish I was there with you. :peace:

That's sound perfect Mr. Teddy. I feel much better now. I was there for 6 years. My wife and I hated to leave, but I was deported. Then I went it Italy for year. Loved that too. Enjoy yourselves. Wish I was there with you. :peace:

Hey, thank you for your concern OMM. :love: Wish you were here too. Free bed and board in return for expert advice. Funnily enough we also considered Italy but because everyone in Europe thinks that Greece is full of beggars, rioters and neo-fascists we got this place for a song. Nearest I've got to a riot here in the village is in the kafeterion when my friend Aggeure the goatherd says there's not enough sugar in his coffee. Now that, to a Greek, is a problem. :ciao:

Hey, thank you for your concern OMM. :love: Wish you were here too. Free bed and board in return for expert advice. Funnily enough we also considered Italy but because everyone in Europe thinks that Greece is full of beggars, rioters and neo-fascists we got this place for a song. Nearest I've got to a riot here in the village is in the kafeterion when my friend Aggeure the goatherd says there's not enough sugar in his coffee. Now that, to a Greek, is a problem. :ciao:

As a citizen of an European country that has way worse labels, for way better reasons, I can say never listen to what others "think". People are quick to point out all the negative things, and use those as characteristics. Guess you can't form a correct opinion, before you get to experience something yourself.:slide:
I am happy Greece didn't turn out to be like that :love: I have some good friends from there, and I can say they are really good people.

:blushsmile::kiss:

UPDATE - STRAIGHT FROM THE HEMP'S MOUTH

Dear 420 Friends

We, the seven surviving plants, are writing to thank you for saving us from the tyrannical regime of Mr Teddy. First he tried to roast us in the baking midday sun; then he made our toes and leaves curl with misapplication of nutrients.

We believe he should be sent to the Hague, to be tried before the Weed Crimes Tribunal. (But we all know what would happen if he goes to Holland),

We wanted to let you know that, thanks to you, we are all feeling much better now. The nasty browning of our leaves has ceased and Mr Teddy has promised to try and be a more considerate dictator. We thought you might like to see where we enjoy a little shade in the heat of the day. This is Greece, so everyone likes a little cool rest in the afternoon:

resting2.JPG
resting6.JPG
resting1.JPG
resting3.JPG
resting4.JPG
resting5.JPG
resting8.JPG
resting7.JPG

Mr Teddy has shown us pictures of our cousins who are staying with Uncle Lester in America. They look like they are having a lovely time so we have promised to try and be a bit more like them and grow.

Thank you for saving us. You have, each and every one, been a little Schindler to us. We love you for that.

Yours, The going-to-try-and-be Magnificent Seven. :love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom