Grow #2

Hey L-1-U :grinjoint:

You going outside again in the summer? Or is what your doing now more fun? :grinjoint:

Both has there advantages. That being said I Love to grow outdoors, the plants seem to be more vibrant and the sun does the work for me, all I do is water. Another thing is you don't have to worry about the height of the plant, you can just let it grow.

Indoors there are many things you need to have for a good harvest. Air movement is the biggest factor IMO. Without that your temps will sky rocket quick, and that causes other problems. The cost of the power to run everything is another factor you will have to concider. The Height of your ladies will be another issue, unless you have the space to grow big plants. Once you get all that stuff in order, Both ways of growing are the same really.

Growing Indoors cost alot more than putting a plant out in the sun and let nautre do it's thing.. I might stick one or two outdoors among the corn and tomaters..

Both has there advantages. That being said I Love to grow outdoors, the plants seem to be more vibrant and the sun does the work for me, all I do is water. Another thing is you don't have to worry about the height of the plant, you can just let it grow.

Indoors there are many things you need to have for a good harvest. Air movement is the biggest factor IMO. Without that your temps will sky rocket quick, and that causes other problems. The cost of the power to run everything is another factor you will have to concider. The Height of your ladies will be another issue, unless you have the space to grow big plants. Once you get all that stuff in order, Both ways of growing are the same really.

Growing Indoors cost alot more than putting a plant out in the sun and let nautre do it's thing.. I might stick one or two outdoors among the corn and tomaters..

Buddy everything you said is so true.
I'm setting up an indoor and it's pain in the butt. Fix one problem and another
pops up. Seems never ending. Well, you know I prefer outdoor, but a bit gun shy now.
:smokin:

I'll start off and show a photo of how Duckie looked on Jan. 30th and then show a photo of her that was taken today. She is 16 days into reveg and looking quite nice if I may say so. Massive amounts of new growth have taken place and she is gonna be quite a beauty, when her time to flower comes.

Jan. 30th
009360.JPG

Feb 15th
rsz_00423.jpg

rsz_00226.jpg

I'll take some photos of the clones when it's worth the time to take a photo. I think I could have left them in the Dome for a few more days, but it did not harm them, just takes a little while longer to get them fully rooted. All three are showing signs of new growth so that's a good thing.:cheer:.

Buddy everything you said is so true.
I'm setting up an indoor and it's pain in the butt. Fix one problem and another
pops up. Seems never ending. Well, you know I prefer outdoor, but a bit gun shy now.
:smokin:

I understand completely my friend.. I hope you get it all tweaked in correctly OMM. :goodluck:

Ugly ducky is coming along finez. I just added Dynamite to all my plants except for the LS that is in it's first week of showing flowers.

I sure wish I could grow outdo.. just havn't had good luck with that yet. I'll try again this summer.

Yea Duckie's slowly getting there.:popcorn: I don't know how long it takes for a plant to reveg, but she has about 4 to 5 weeks before the clones will be ready to flower. Then I want to flower all four of them.

I love growing outdoors, you just have to scope out the right spot. I'm thinking about it, I have to wait for the snow to melt before I go out in the woods.:smokin:

:goodluck: on your ladies my friend. I'll have to stop by, check out and see what's going on in SiscoLand.

Hey L1U! You put her in 12/12 until you sexed her right? I had some girls I put in 12/12 for about 3 weeks and they still haven't done much over 2 months later. I think it's critical to get them back in veg the second you see pistils. Nice work!

Hey L1U! You put her in 12/12 until you sexed her right? I had some girls I put in 12/12 for about 3 weeks and they still haven't done much over 2 months later. I think it's critical to get them back in veg the second you see pistils. Nice work!

Yes that is exactly what I did BlueDog. As soon as I was sure she was a female I put her back into veg, Lights 24/0 for the 1st week but now their at 14 hours on and 10 hours off. My reasons were to save some money with my power bill, 4 hours ain't much but it adds up. She has been revegging now for 17 days give or take, but still want's to spit out pistols. It's easier to start them to flower than to make them stop....lmao

Wow two months and nothing much growing, That's weird. Sorry to hear that bro. I hope they rebound for ya.

Well I found some time to give an update. Duckie is doing just fine, I had to give her a trim though. Wow she had some really weird looking leaves on her, must be the reveg process. Other than that she looks healthy, happy and her new growth is just amazing. Duckie still wants to spit out pistols at me, she's like flower me Now. I keep telling her not untill her babies are big enough, so hold ur britches and chill young lady. Your time will soon come.

The clone on the left and center have new growth, The one on the right has had a hard time. She fell and basiclly got topped when she was a cutting, so I expect it might take her a while to recover. The one in the center is looking the best of the three, so she is a keeper.:high-five: The one on the Left is starting to get some new growth so she is a keeper as well.:high-five: The one on the right I'm not to sure, we'll see if it starts to get any type of new growth. I'm sure it will, it might just take a long time.:popcorn::Namaste: I'll keep it around and not throw it away because eventually it will sprout up new growth. I have nothing but time on my hands, so nothing to loose.

rsz_00621.jpg

Hey looking good. "I have nothing but time on my hands, so nothing to loose." I know that feeling very well, then it swings the other way for a bit and there is never time to do it all,so much for planing.

OMM yea it does get fix prb.1 go to prb. 3 etc. I found it took me about a year to get my room so there are no panic buy( I hope i did not jinx my self) I would like some controllers but they can wait,I am going back outside this year as I need new air for the room and there are no bucks.
br

Hey looking good. "I have nothing but time on my hands, so nothing to loose." I know that feeling very well, then it swings the other way for a bit and there is never time to do it all,so much for planing.

OMM yea it does get fix prb.1 go to prb. 3 etc. I found it took me about a year to get my room so there are no panic buy( I hope i did not jinx my self) I would like some controllers but they can wait,I am going back outside this year as I need new air for the room and there are no bucks.
br

Hi braynes ! :grinjoint:
L-1-U and I both have been there, done that. Good luck outside. I am trying to get back out too! Much easier to grow in. ;)

Tried to look up your saying, but found more of the same (Latin?). I think it has something to do with Art? :high-five:

I do not think it is too much easier, a hell of a lot more control and it is always a sunny day so to speak,but outside my biggest problems are thief's ans slugs , sort of the same thing.
br

Indeed thieves and the elements make outdoors sound challenging and daunting. I am however very tempted to drop a few Lowryders outside this season.

In the longterm scope of things, I'm really wanting to do a framed greenhouse. A greenhouse seems to be the crux of the finer points of both indoor & outdoor.

Hey L1, clones are coming along nicely.:cheer:

My regen in a fully flowered and chopped White Widow took 56 days to start showing new single leaves. You've got good growth already so she'll be good to go soon.

Thanks Braynes,

Your right about that one my friend.

L-1-U :)

Looking good....almost time to kick em into flower? :high-five:

Yea there getting there, maybe another week or two. I am going to have to transplant the young ones before I flower. I want to get that done with-in the next day or two hopefully.

Time heals everything (almost) :) the girls look good man.

Thanks Sisco, Time does heal most wounds..

Indeed thieves and the elements make outdoors sound challenging and daunting. I am however very tempted to drop a few Lowryders outside this season.

In the longterm scope of things, I'm really wanting to do a framed greenhouse. A greenhouse seems to be the crux of the finer points of both indoor & outdoor.

I would love to get me a greenhouse, Maybe one day. Theives and the Cops are just two factors when you grow outdoors. Glad to have you swing through endive.

Hey L1, clones are coming along nicely.:cheer:

My regen in a fully flowered and chopped White Widow took 56 days to start showing new single leaves. You've got good growth already so she'll be good to go soon.

Yea their getting there, I have to transplant them here soon. Once I do that they will look alot better.

Duckie has been revegging for about 23 days give or take, so I'm thinking another week or two before I switch the lights back to 12/12. I have been wondering how long it takes to reveg a plant. Duckie still don't have a regular looking leaves yet, so I'm thinking {it hurts so much at times} but she should be sprouting normal leaves before I put her back into flowering. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Yeah your right, revegiing does take time away from the reproduction of 5 or more fingered fan leafs. That being said, I've had freak buds come out of revegging.

Check this bud out, (hope you don't mind the pict :sorry:) re-vegged:

phatty1.jpg

Happens on occasion, unfortunately not often; but hey its hopefully motivation.

Back
Top Bottom