Grow #2

D#2 has more than doubled in height in just one week!!:cheer: Look at all those tops forming. I love what my Made in America 2 foot shop light can do.:Namaste:

D#2 in the veg room
rsz_00522.jpg

Here is how she looked just last week
rsz_0099.jpg

Now that is some nice growth..

D#1 is growing quite nicely and looks happy to me. From the looks of it she has doubled in size already!
D#1 day 7 of 12/12
rsz_00812.jpg

Here is how she looked last week
rsz_10061.jpg

:party:

Duckie is looking good and growing steady. I wonder what she will look like in 6 or so weeks:hmmmm:
Duckie day 7 of 12/12
rsz_01011.jpg

Thanks for all the support every one.....

Still looking very nice. A quick question to all. I normally use firefox for my internet software. When I tried to check my 420 it told me this site has been block due to you information being taken from your computer or information put on your computer that could harm it. Has anyone else had this issue. Waiting for 420 to get back to me.

To answer your question sonzor, No I haven't had any problem getting on to 420 but I haven't loged in in a few days. Sorry I could not help you out my friend. Always good to hear from ya.

Neither do I 52 but don't worry about it bro. Sh!t happens...lol Glad to have you stop by.

Now on to this Like/Share stuff. What is 420 turning into Facebook? It's been reported on CNN that when you click the like button on Facebook it gets shared and goes into a database somewhere. I hope 420 is not doing the same thing. Maybe it's just the Medication talking..

The ladies are doing really well though and growing like crazy. They will be transplanted later this week into their final resting place, I really dont want D#1 get root bound in the middle of flower, so she will go into a three gallon bucket. D#2 will go into a kitty litter bucket{4-5 gal} and be put into the flower room. Wow she is growing like mad and will be lovely when she matures. I might take a clone and place a couple beans in the ground.

Yes, that message freaked me out just bit, maybe a takeover by the gov. or something. A freak out moment.

Yes, that message freaked me out just bit, maybe a takeover by the gov. or something. A freak out moment.

A take over by the Government......We are all modern day slaves to the Government, that is why they want to know what your thinking and doing all the time. Opps did I just say that out loud.... Oh well Power to the People, I Love the 1st Amendment!!

Day 12 of 12/12

Duckie is very healthy and looking quite nice. She has alot of new growth!:cheer: I can only wonder what she will look like in 6 more weeks. Little whilte hairs are sprouting every where on her so Now the fun begins. :slide: Here are a couple photos of her.
rsz_10191.jpg

rsz_10174.jpg

D#1 has come a long way in the past month. She is getting bushy and hairs on her as well. I plan on transplanting her on Thursday into a 3 gallon bucket. I think she is getting close to being root bound, because when I transplanted D#2 today she was ready and needed it. D#1 and D#2 were both in 6 quart pots.
rsz_00328.jpg

rsz_00622.jpg

D#2 has around 30 days of veg time and will be put into the flower room sometime. Here is how she looked before transplant or LST.
008421.JPG

This girl has exploded with growth! She got transplanted to in a 4 or 5 gallon bucket and LST'd today..
rsz_01012.jpg

How she looks in the Veg room. I figured the way she is growing it won't be long befor she is ready to flower
020135.JPG

Girls are looking very healthy. Great job on the LST.

Thanks man I just left you a comment as well. Looks like your off to another great start..

Great minds think alike..

Very nice, got yourself some fat bushes. Nice and healthy... I cant wait to see that lady all budded up in 6 week also... Good luck...

Very nice, got yourself some fat bushes. Nice and healthy... I cant wait to see that lady all budded up in 6 week also... Good luck...

Thank You my friend.. I think Duckie will be quite nice in 6 weeks as well. D#1 is not so tall but oh well she still is pretty. I wonder what she will look like as well. Short and full of nugs, that will work as well. {Fingers crossed}:)

Hi Light one up!

Duckie is well.... Duckie ! :grinjoint:

All of them look healthy as can be. Nice work, my friend. :grinjoint:

Sorry about answering some else in you journal....our posts are going every where right now, crazy.
:yahoo:

What's good with ya OMM. Sorry to hear about them trying to reform your MMJ laws there. That's messed up. Power to the People you need to write your representives and voice your opinions and concerns.

Duckie is Duckie you are right there. Thanks for your support my friend. Always good to hear from you. How is Jo doing? I hope see is feeling better and back to her normal self.

It's all good about the post things happen. No harm No foul.

Hi L-1-U :grinjoint:

Believe it or not Jo is over it! She saw the doctor and she cured. Seems like we got her to the hospital at just the right time and avoided most of the bad things that could have happened. It's good day Buddy! :cheer:

Hi L-1-U :grinjoint:

Believe it or not Jo is over it! She saw the doctor and she cured. Seems like we got her to the hospital at just the right time and avoided most of the bad things that could have happened. It's good day Buddy! :cheer:

Well I'm glad to hear that my Friend!!:slide:

Day 12 of 12/12

Duckie is very healthy and looking quite nice. She has alot of new growth!:cheer: I can only wonder what she will look like in 6 more weeks. Little whilte hairs are sprouting every where on her so Now the fun begins. :slide: Here are a couple photos of her.
rsz_10191.jpg

rsz_10174.jpg

D#1 has come a long way in the past month. She is getting bushy and hairs on her as well. I plan on transplanting her on Thursday into a 3 gallon bucket. I think she is getting close to being root bound, because when I transplanted D#2 today she was ready and needed it. D#1 and D#2 were both in 6 quart pots.
rsz_00328.jpg

rsz_00622.jpg

D#2 has around 30 days of veg time and will be put into the flower room sometime. Here is how she looked before transplant or LST.
008421.JPG

This girl has exploded with growth! She got transplanted to in a 4 or 5 gallon bucket and LST'd today..
rsz_01012.jpg

How she looks in the Veg room. I figured the way she is growing it won't be long befor she is ready to flower
020135.JPG

Go Duckie! Things are looking great L1U!

Is that a cat litter tub? I have a few of them, they are great containers.

Go Duckie! Things are looking great L1U!

Is that a cat litter tub? I have a few of them, they are great containers.

Thanks Blue, I'm happy with her so far. To answer your question, yes it is a cat litter tub, they work great.

I never said congratz on your win of MOM last month. Sorry man better late than never..

My bad, Congratz on winning MOM last month Blue.

Back
Top Bottom