Grow #2

Thanks L! It was nice to win but the real reward is growing great smoke and trying to pass along some of what I'm learning to other newbies. But the swag will be nice :)

My Big Bud #2{a/k/a D#2} is looking really nice. She is started to fill out and will be quite a beautiful lady in the weeks to come. I'm thinking about taking one maybe two clones to keep a steady supply of meds.:tokin: Today this girl received a little more LST treatment and got put in the flower room. Now it's time to wait..:popcorn: :cool::slide::hookah::morenutes::peacetwo::yummy: Is it time to harvest yet?
How she looks today
rsz_099.jpg

How she looked 18 days ago
rsz_0099.jpg

Not bad for being vegged under a 40 watt shop light.

Duckie is doing awsome and looking quite healthy. I think she's gonna be one big fat cola with a couple side tops. I can deal with that.:Rasta: She is at Day 18 of 12/12, and still has a long way to go before harvest, so Let the fun begin! I want to add that she started to show pistols 7 days ago.
rsz_00811.jpg

How she looks today
rsz_1150.jpg

D#1 is growing at a stready pace and looking nice as well. She may not be that tall but I think she'll hold her own. I want to add that she started to show pistols 7 days ago so Pretty white hairs are sprouting every where, I can't wait the fun is starting Now..:slide:
rsz_10061.jpg

how she looks today
rsz_097.jpg

Here is a peek inside, it's started to fill up and not look so bare. :thumb: Duckie is in the back on the left, D#1 is in the back on the right and D#2 is front a center.

rsz_071.jpg

Well that's the update for this week, any and all comments are welcome.

My heart goes out to the People of Japan.

Thanks L! It was nice to win but the real reward is growing great smoke and trying to pass along some of what I'm learning to other newbies. But the swag will be nice :)

It does feel good to help out the newbies, so I understand that.
But the "Swag" thing I dont understand.
"Swag" is the term we used in the mid to late 90's meaning " that bullsh!t brown dirt weed" that nobody wanted. 10 bucks a 1/4, tasted like sh!t and gave ya a headache.
Now it means you have style. Maybe I'm just getting old...
I do think alot of these Rappers has "Swag" they are a bunch of B/S and give ya a headache.....

No disrespect to ya Blue, I'll just give ya Props. You can keep the Swag.....lmao:rofl::loopy:

No problem buddy. I've always thought of swag as the freebie handouts you get at conferences and stuff like that. We never had a name for crappy street pot except 'the usual' haha.

Hold on one second Eathan.

1st of all don't come to my journal and advertise products with out my OK.
2nd You Do Not have my permission.
3rd that is very Disrespectful to say the least.

I do not appreachate it one bit...

Not Cool Man..

I got an :idea: I think you owe me a Free LED Super Grow Light. One big enough for a space that's 2x3 foot will work just fine. That plus 10% off all sales. I think that's fare...:hookah:

Have a good one.

:peacetwo:

Very nice, those are some beautiful ladies.

Thanks Sonzor..

That's what I'm talkin about, where's the freebies:) That is some crazy shit posting that in your journal, what balls.

:peace:

I agree with you 52. I believe 420 staff is taking care of it. By the time I finished typing and posting my message 420magazine had removed his post.

Thank you to the staff of 420 for all of your help.

I looked the guy up on user profile after I read that post and he's already been deleted, that is quick. It's good to know 420Mag is on top of it;)

Yes it is good to know the staff here at 420 Magazine is on top of it all. I mean by the time I posted my message his post was gone. So I was like cool.

:thumb:420

I know 420 might deleted this but oh well.....

I am not a Rapper/I am not an Actor/My life is an Episode of Fear Factor/That has never been Aired/I'm unknown to the Public/My stock will never be Shared/ I'm Private owned, fighting for the Freedom of my Soul/ At the end of the story, you reap what you sow/ That's so Cold/and I'm so Hot/Like Glendale Ave and I'll never stop/Fck our Government/ I'll Put it on Paper/Their scared of the People/Their nothing but a Hater and Full of Fear/We the People We Have No Fear/Nothing to Loose, string-em by a noose and stretch their necks/Your the people who put of Country in a Wreck

What you you think of my Poetry?

What's up every-1, I'm back again to give an update. D#2 is looking good, beside a little yellowing of her leaves. She has grown a bunch in just 5 days. I had to untied her because I had to raise my lights due to Duckie & D#1 growing so much. Duckie is 14" in height abd D#1 is 11" I do believe.

Time for some photos, First up is Duckie.

Duckie at 23 days of 12/12
rsz_00623.jpg

A look inside
rsz_02010.jpg

She's not looking to shabby...

D#1 at 23 days of 12/12
rsz_0213.jpg

She is looking really nice for only being 11 inches tall.

D#2 at 5 days of 12/12
rsz_10012.jpg

She has alot of new growth in just a 5 days of being in the flower room. This photo was taken before I untied her. I did not give her no nutes before I put her in there I think I'll get her a good drink today with some nutes.

A look inside of The Bloom Room
009385.JPG

D#2 is in the back on the left, Duckie is in the back on the right and D#1 is the lady in the front.

Well I'll be back next week sometime to give another update on my ladies.. Thanks for every-1's support!

Very nice, pretty angry but who isn't. Very nice job.

Thank Sonzor,

I wasn't angry when I wrote that, I just wanted to put on paper my thoughts so I don't get angry about things....I use poetry as a way to control my emotions...

I'm glad you liked it my friend..

Go Ducky! She's a great size I think, they all look really good L1U... great job :tokin:

Thanks Blue,

They are starting to get there...:yummy:

Looking very nice. Well on your way....:peacetwo:

Welcome Sonzor,
Thanks for the wondeful comment my friend..

Sup L1UP, I missed the blows! Man don't sweat it, your doing pretty good with what you got. The flock of Ducky realy popped out some bottom growth, looks like the upgrade is doing good man.

What's Up Sisco, I thought you were off in Half Baked Land with all of your good green in those jars...lol

Glad to have ya back buddy.

Hi Buddy! :surf:

Just thinking back to the old days with you and I. Looks like you've turned into one hell of a grower and DIY guy. Your just Ducky now! :Rasta: I remember when you were like a cloning machine. On your first try too! :goodjob:

OMM, what's going on Buddy!

I have came along way but I could not have done it without the wonderful people here at 420 Magazine! They are the ones who put the knowledge out there for me to absorb. :hookah: I remember my 1st time cloning and had a 100% success rate. Root roit plugs, Clonex and a humitidy dome that's all you need combined with a little bit of Love...lol..

I'm glad to have your support my friend..

Back
Top Bottom