Grow Journal N2 Soil From Clone

Just stopped in to catch up and say high! :)

lookin in forward to seeing your new box. And even if it hermied, hopefully a Bianca pic. Mine just are not nearly as nice as most of my other strains. Bianca and THC Bomb are being finicky about something. But the Cheese, White Widow Xtreme, 1024, White Queen, Super Nova Chronic, and Y Griega are all beautiful plants.

Will watch for for another pic update! Your girls are beautiful with the kind of snow I love to see! Keep em green!

Lovies...

:welcome::adore::adore::420:

I'm back lads!:partyboy::allgood:

made a photo shoot when I got back from work
got some nice pics hope you'll enjoy!

first I'll have my purple power ,actually in flush till next week
then we'll see if I will cut her or flush a bit more.

DSC_001247.JPG
DSC_001047.JPG
DSC_000659.JPG

then I got my other purple power that has nothing to do with the first one , they don't even look alike ....
I'll make new pics in the afternoon cause these where taken in the growtent and the leafs full of trichromes are harder to see.
DSC_000262.JPG
DSC_000366.JPG

I also made a new vid
it's on my youtube
hope you'll enjoy my small quick update !

I nearly forgot here is my new veg box
with both of my skunks.

DSC_002421.JPG
DSC_002826.JPG
DSC_002729.JPG
DSC_002626.JPG

peace up everyone
keep it green !:peace::thanks::green_heart::love:

thanks mate for the reps !
going to make new shots today cause it's a nice sunny day and the babes are all outside sunbathing !
looks like they like it alot.

I'll be back with some juicy pics of topless babes !
LOl (pervs )

:popcorn:

Will do a complete read later.

everything is nicer in a nice sunny day ^^
they loved the outdoor session hope the weather stays same all week , i brought them back in to finish there cycle and if tomorow stays nice i'll bring them out again.

:popcorn:

Will do a complete read later.

:welcome: BAR
lots of space here for new arrivals! , my journal is a bit messy in the begining. (my first )
so don't mind my monologs !

peace and enjoy !
i'll go have a tour over yours !

:ciao: Granny420
I just ordered some THC bomb seeds. I'll check out your grow this week if ya don't mindz.....:)

Hey cannafan & ewilan!

Anyone who wants can visit my PAST journals. I don't have any current journals. I didn't have time to keep up with a good journal and only did the second one cuz I wanted to learn how to make my own feminized seeds and journaling was a way to learn and help others to learn (from my mistakes) too. Both are completed journals tho.

hope this finds you all doing well. :) Ewilan, your pics are gorgeous. You have a wonderful green thumb!

wow sOOOoo lonely ^^

Well with a beaut of a journal as you have you wont be lonely for long. Your photographic skills are phenomenal.

Granny, thanxx for the invite. I'll look through your past grows & maybe learn a thing or few.

Back
Top Bottom