Grow Version 1.0 - Reserva Privada Hurricane - LED - DWC - Mainline

Cogreen I am using the entire line of AN Sensi base and all of the supplements. I added Bud ignighter and Bud Factor X on Saturday when I flipped to 12/12. Monday I had the hairs showing. You saw that in my journal where I was asking what they were. I did not expect to see them in the first 48. Now it is only my first grow so it is hard for me to say what does and does not work, however my plants are huge and I have budsites forming all over the place. They are expensive but IMO they really seem to be working.

Camo
Glad to be of any help, but take any "assumptions" I make with a grain of salt; this is my 1st grow :)

On the lighting and the one portion of my plant being taller under the galaxyhydro. While I find this interesting, it's not clear to me if that might mean the galaxy is "less powerful" so the plants stretch more, or because it's making them grow faster... Maybe someone with more lighting background/experience will comment. Otherwise I guess I'll see once flowers get going.

Bama
Yeah thanks dude - AN is def working for you! Will be trying Bud Factor X this week.

Note
Checked trichs on "Miss BagSeed" -- still only about 50-60% cloudy with rest clear/straight... I guess she's not ready yet; I'm hoping for a few ambers in there.

Camo
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about that galaxy... If its "less powerful" than the marshydro that's interesting as it pull around 50 more true watts than the marshydro behind it.

Miss BagSeed is looking pretty good, but to be honest she doesn't have a strong odour. No sure what that means yet :)

Have a good weekend man!

Yeah I'm going to go with platinum. The p series. If you watch their videos they pull more par, give out more spectrum and pull less wattage. So what the guy in the video says is true, wattage draw doesn't necessarily mean more grow power or a better light for the plants. Now the p series is pretty expensive but I want the best medicine I can make so I'll go big or go home. Plus it comes with a 5 year warranty.:green_heart:

Yeah I'm going to go with platinum. The p series. If you watch their videos they pull more par, give out more spectrum and pull less wattage. So what the guy in the video says is true, wattage draw doesn't necessarily mean more grow power or a better light for the plants. Now the p series is pretty expensive but I want the best medicine I can make so I'll go big or go home. Plus it comes with a 5 year warranty.:green_heart:

That p series looks bad-ass, I bet you'll be happy... Maybe once I get some grows under my belt and prove to my wife this hobby is worthwhile I'll get myself a quality light :)

Hey man! They're looking great! Again, I have to compliment you on how well you've done with your DWC especially your first time if I remember correctly.

Ya know, the strain you have is a compact one. Thick stems, squat stature, indica dominant. By trait, it's going to stay small so the stretch is very limited. This is a big reason i think strain selection is important when mainlining as I think we are both finding out our first time at it. But just wait... Those buds are going to be fatter than Kelly Clarkson after American Idol! :dreamy:

Grouchy
Thanks man, this is my 1st real grow... DWC hasn't be all that difficult so far, but still a long way to finish these ladies up so who knows whats in store for me.

Haha -- I'm patiently waiting for full flower and these ladies to bulk up!!

According to the breeder this strain is supposed to strecth like a mofro, but apparently not! My next grow will probably be Maui Waui feat. Aroura Indica (or maybe wonder woman)... I have a lot of good selections to choose from, but that's what I'm currently thinking.

Anyway bro, thanks for stopping by

Update
Today is day 17 of flower for these indoor plants. So far so good; we have some early flower action.
Against the suggestions of some other growers, I'm still doing defol on these ladies as needed. It's not that I don't respect or believe other's opinions on this matter, but based on what I've read and the "picture proof" I'm willing to risk it and go forward with a defol attitude.

On with the pics.

Here's they are this AM pre-defol...
resized00115.jpg

resized00217.jpg

resized00315.jpg

resized00414.jpg

resized0086.jpg

resized0096.jpg

After defol...

resized0104.jpg

resized0132.jpg

resized0141.jpg

resized0161.jpg

Be well and happy growing everyone!

Looking good. And defol should be fine up to like 3 weeks in flower. After that I would worry about stressing them.

Defoliation - Yield isn't everything is a good read on defolation and increased terpene production.

Thanks for the kind words, advice and link... There's so much info both for and against defol, I feel like I just need to make an educated decision based on what I know and see what happens.

BTW guys... I checked the outdoor plants' trichs this AM -- they are all ready for harvest IMO (a little amber in there). I'll likely harvest them later this week as I'm still flushing them -- I added a little overdrive last week so wanting to ensure they are flushed well.

Will update with pics / info once I get them chopped down.

Thanks Atulip for that great read. +reps to you bro.

Cogreen, I am looking forward to the pics of the outside plants. Please do a before and after. :) I love seeing them in their glory and then what they look like after the trim. :) Pretty morbid that way I guess. :)

Thanks Atulip for that great read. +reps to you bro.

Cogreen, I am looking forward to the pics of the outside plants. Please do a before and after. :) I love seeing them in their glory and then what they look like after the trim. :) Pretty morbid that way I guess. :)

Will try brotha... I plan to harvest at dawn so may not be much light outside... Will def try to get some pics though.

BTW -- I took a tiny larfy flower off the plant (Miss BagSeed) last week and let it dry out... I got about 6 puffs off it. Although it didn't taste like anything special, I really enjoyed the buzz.. Not so strong as to knock me on my ass, uppy + clean yet no paranoia. I'm getting excited for harvest and to save $$ in not going to the overpriced dispensary's around here!

Imtrimmin

Hey man, welcome and thanks for the complement on my ladies...

Serious dude, I wouldn't recommend reading through this whole journal unless you're bored :) I could summarize the lessons learned so far in a few bullets; would save you the time... Just getting into flower now so within a few weeks hopefully we have some sexy flower pics to look at.

Back
Top Bottom