Hello it's a pleasure to meet all of you

shorty011

Hi their I am a new beginner in this field I figured their isn't much I have ever not figured out so I thought I would give this a shot I am disabled I broke my neck several years ago and was on so much hydrocodone that I didn't even know what day it was. since then I have completely kicked the pain pills to the corner and seeked alternatives :volcano-smiley: I am trying to setup a stealthy grow area at the moment because I have children and they don't know so I will be posting a big question in the FAQ section to see if I can get some input from growers that can enlighten me on the best way to go . Well anyways it is nice to meet everyone and hope we can talk in the future :thanks:

You've found the right place, we'll get you going on your journey. Have you sprouted any yet? You could start a journal as we'd like to follow along and see how we could help. I'm glad to hear you've broken free of the opiates and decided to medicate with your own labours. Welcome to the forums shorty!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I broke my neck several years ago and was on so much hydrocodone that I didn't even know what day it was. since then I have completely kicked the pain pills to the corner and seeked alternatives.

I've got a frozen shoulder, upper back and neck issues, all on top of my (combat) PTSD.

Looking back, I really don't remember much of anything since getting home from Afghanistan and getting on the pills from the VA.
I do know that I made life hell for my family and friends, but I'm working on that, now.

My wife is happy that I'm not as she aptly put it "an emotional zombie", and my male specific parts work again after getting off the psych meds.

I grew in a Phototron back in 1986 to 1990, before getting "responsible", so I have some experience but it's definately dated information.

Back
Top Bottom