Hi From the UK. Thinking of Greenhouse grow

Re: HELP . NEED advise

:welcome: Firstime to :420:. We are glad that you are here. We are spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. New Member Start Links has many good links that may be of interest to you. We have a number of growers from the UK here that can help you. Light Addict is the first one that popped into my mind. He is a very good grower and very helpful with UK things. Look around and if you have questions then the Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. Have fun and also have a great week. :peace:

I'm trying out autoflowers tho :/ when I've germinated them and put them straight into 5litre + pots and use the 400w bulb 18/4 .... I Don't need 2 separates light do I ?? One for veg and one for flower .. And all I reli Know is that your only supposed to use 30-50% less on the dosage of the nutrients

I'm trying out autoflowers tho :/ when I've germinated them and put them straight into 5litre + pots and use the 400w bulb 18/4 .... I Don't need 2 separates light do I ?? One for veg and one for flower .. And all I reli Know is that your only supposed to use 30-50% less on the dosage of the nutrients

I Mister Firstime

I'm a new grower like you, why don't you start a grow journal in order for us to share advices we received and advices of experts of course :) LA is very helpfull for me and it was first reading his journals and next he popped in mine, great great experience. Take pics of your installation, explain us what you've done or plan to do !

Good luck for your grow !

I love autoflowers. I personally put them in 3 gallon (11 litre?) pots right off. I use 18/6 for my light schedule. I used fluorescent lights for the start until they flower. Then switch to HPS. I start out with 1/4 strength fertilizer and slowly increase until I see a tiny bit of nutrient burn then back off a bit. I hope that this is helpful to you. :thumb:

Thanks for all the support guys I will do a grow journal in a couple of weeks ... Can I just use the 400w bulb continuously on the cycle . Or do I have to buy to separate lights ?? What soil u guys use ?? And what nutrients u recommend ? And happy growing guys !! Hope it's all going well !!!

You can use the 400 watt or go with a lower wattage to start them off for a lower electricity bill. I am using Roots Organic Soil this grow. I have used Happy Frog, Light Warrior, Ocean Forest and some others in the past. I like organic nutes myself. So I am using Age Old. In the past I have used GH, Dyna-Gro, Jacks (Peters) and some others. I believe that Earth Juice is a excellent organic nute as well. Most of us avoid Miracle Grow for our girls. It is going well here in Colorado. The wife and I are doing good. I hope you and yours are doing well also. :high-five:

Make a stop on a uk online growshop, you'll have lot's of choice and the possibilty to select your growing medium. Several brands are represented here through grower's journals but all reputed nutrient manufacturer have their own calendar, you will easily find them on the net

Read all the beginnings o grow journal you'll see how people are doing with their soil

type in google : canna soil grow calendar for canna product's

other brands i saw discuted here

Plant Magic
Dutch Master
GHE
Bio Bizz
Adv. Nutrients

Personally I Wouldn't Use Nutes Unless Organic, BioBizz Is Organic Right? So I Reckon You Should Use That, I'm Using Mainly That Soil Too For My Auto's But With a Mix Of Some Other Natrual Bits Too, That Soil Was More Of a Basic So Defo Think Would Need Some Extra's.

Back
Top Bottom