Home Built Stealth Closet because buying on the street is just to damn risky

@ Indica thank's for the advice will sure keep that in mind, the CO2 in the room sits at around 2100 unless I open a window and I have seen it get as high as 3400 when I was working in there with door and window closed.

@ LVGreen Full cost with shipping and a purchase of over 30 seeds came to 1600$

Wa..Wa..WHAT?

Wa..Wa..WHAT?

I suppose your comment is about the CO2 here is a picture, I have tested monitor by taking it outside and it drops to something like 450 same if I open window. But room with window and door closed ......
DSCN20197.JPG

Todays work

prepared the reservoir. I am using a coleman party stacker cooler, the 48 can size, because the shape works good, it is very sturdy, the lid lifts off and is flat, and being a cooler it will help keep res temp stable.
DSCN20126.JPG
DSCN20085.JPG
DSCN20116.JPG
DSCN20134.JPG

DSCN20102.JPG
DSCN20146.JPG
DSCN20179.JPG

Got electric setup inside cabinet
DSCN201610.JPG
DSCN201510.JPG
DSCN201811.JPG

Next steps will be set up water pump, air pump, touch up paint where i scratched it, Sterilize reservoir, then start the growing process.

Thank you Hunter and Light for the complements. Start sprouting my seed's this weekend. Going to grow two plants

#1 will be Afgan Kush X Skunk Feminised
#2 will be Northern Lights X Big Bud Feminised
DSCN20235.JPG

Both from World of Seeds by way of Herbies, after seeing their stealth shipping method I will always buy from them.

Awesome! Once you start you might want to take some detailed photos of your setup and whole tent and start a grow journal in the growing section! There is a sticky in the grow journal section that will give you a basic list of questions that you can answer about your grow so everyone knows whats going on! That way everyone can subscribe to your journal and follow along with your grow!
:goodluck:

Last pictures for this journal once these girls pop I will be starting my grow journal

DSCN20256.JPG
DSCN20267.JPG

My first seeds. I have them in a small Green house in rockwool that i let sit in RO water that I PH'ed to 5.5 for 1 hour.
DSCN20278.JPG

You dont want to set your rockwool cubes on any kind of paper towel or cloth. It will suck all the water out the cubes! Unless you have them sitting on the lid for that container! Then they will be ok!

Other than that it looks good!

You dont want to set your rockwool cubes on any kind of paper towel or cloth. It will suck all the water out the cubes! Unless you have them sitting on the lid for that container! Then they will be ok!

Other than that it looks good!

It's a container I found at Wal-Mart that is used to hold dip's and keep them cool by placing ice in the bottom then the dip try and finally a lid that has a depression. I am using it upside down and the rockwool is sitting on the lid with the bottom acting as a dome and the whole thing sitting on a heating pad.

It's this setup to be a perpetual grow box or you will always start new cycles from seeds?

It's this setup to be a perpetual grow box or you will always start new cycles from seeds?

My plan is two grows a year of two plants. in between grows i plan of growing lettuce for my lunch ....lol

Checked on my seeds today and was pleasantly surprised to find that the Northern Lights X Big Bud was standing tall and the Afgan Kush X Skunk is sprouted and about a day behind. I turned on my smaller LED grow bulb and have it about 8 inches above the plants and will now leave that on 24 hours a day. I plan on checking each day and if the rockwool looks dry or drying I will water with PH 5.6 RO water giving about a Tbsp at a time. Once the roots grow through the rockwool or the 1st true set of leaves appear I will then transplant them to the DWC syste.

Northern Lights X Big Bud
DSCN20328.JPG

Afgan Kush X Skunk
DSCN20314.JPG

if you want fast root formation i suggest a photoperiod of 18/6 for first 2 weeks and then either leave or increase to 24/0 if you like.
root formation in seedlings is produced mainly during its dark cycle.:)

Looking great! You should see roots within 48 hours and then you can transplant. It usually doesn't take long. Just dont let em dry out!
:thumb:

Wow I had no idea it would be that fast took them 6 days to germinate so I thought I had like a week or two, thanks for the heads up. Started making my RO water as it takes 6 minutes to make 4 cups and I need 5 gallons. Looks like I will be starting my grow journal this weekend then. :cheer::high-five:

looking forward to your journal...both your strains are exactly the type of dank i love !!
send me invite when shes up and running ;)

if you want fast root formation i suggest a photoperiod of 18/6 for first 2 weeks and then either leave or increase to 24/0 if you like.
root formation in seedlings is produced mainly during its dark cycle.:)

Thanks indica I programmed my timer and plugged light into it.

Back
Top Bottom