Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hey everyone...Long day today getting the new equipment installed on all 3 of my tents. I picked up a larger fan, a 6" hydrofarm/active air and a speed controller and replaced the other plastic evacuation fan to have slightly better airflow and the ability to adjust the flow on those hotter summer days.

I also got a new carbon scrubber for my other flowering tent, and picked up a used 4" centrifugal fan for my breeding tent.

So on to the Intelligent Gro tent...

Mounting the new fan was easy, the hardest part was holding it all into place while attaching the tie/rebar wire to the tent poles to hold it but after some time and sore arms from holding them up for so long, got it all in place :)

Other than that the girls are looking great, but the pots are getting a little light so I am mixing up a feeding of T and J tea and they will get fed most likely tomorrow or the next day. I also picked up some 5 gallon square pots that will be used to transplant the girls into this week. I wish I had more time and space to cook my soil, but I have to do what I can do, so I will be mixing it early this week, most likely wednesday and probably repotting then or thursday.

I still haven't decided if I am going to scrog them or not and I kind of want to just run them big this run to see their growth traits. However, I love the organization the scrog provides and the increased yield so I will decide in the next week if I am going to build another screen or just grow them tall... HMMM... decisions...LOL

Here are the photo's of my new fan and ventilation, as well as the girls as of today.

DSC089241.JPG
DSC089251.JPG
DSC089261.JPG
DSC089271.JPG
DSC08928.JPG
DSC089292.JPG

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hey Icemud I'm subbed bro. Ya grow looks awesome. I am definitely getting a set of those lights.

By the way, make sure to use my discount code when ordering... you can find it in my signature below.

Looking good Ice

Just make sure that if adding Ozone, it is outside of your grow area, on the air output line/ducting, or in a air cleaner box. I've read that Ozone is not good for plants or humans in moderate amounts.
I got a big one in a duct and a small jr model in the room. It bothers my sense of smell more than the girls. They don't even notice it.

Ice, do you use bloomit and or brixblaster before and during flowering? If you do, whats your dilution, please. Thank you.

I don't use brixblaster, but do use PGR, Bloomit and Amaze. I only used Bloomit around the flowering flip, but otherwise use PGR and Amaze mixed with cold pressed seaweed, yucca extract and advanced nutrients carboload. Usually I mix the Amaze 10ml to 1/2 gallon, and the PGR I eyeball because its so thick but usually just about 5ml per 1/2 gallon of water.

The Show has started. Click Here in my sig below.

The Show has started. Click Here in my sig below.

Hey B A R! Thanks for the invite... I don't really get it though, excuse my ignorance...LOL Is it where everyone gets online and just chats about everything? Lemme know when the next one is and I'll try to attend if I am available.

I don't use brixblaster, but do use PGR, Bloomit and Amaze. I only used Bloomit around the flowering flip, but otherwise use PGR and Amaze mixed with cold pressed seaweed, yucca extract and advanced nutrients carboload. Usually I mix the Amaze 10ml to 1/2 gallon, and the PGR I eyeball because its so thick but usually just about 5ml per 1/2 gallon of water.

Do you use your pgr, amaze mix when in flowering mode too? Do you ever add pgr to the bloomit/dextrose mix? I know to not mix the bloomit and amaze :)

impressive Ice, they really looks they love it , even with colored led's light i can clearly see that they are veeery healthy.

thanx to share that experience with us .
i have to decide which brand to choose to buy before christmas.

nice show Ice

Do you use your pgr, amaze mix when in flowering mode too? Do you ever add pgr to the bloomit/dextrose mix? I know to not mix the bloomit and amaze :)

I'm using PGR and Amaze in veg and flowering. I always mix with Advanced nutrients carboload, advanced nutrients organic b, cold pressed seaweed and yucca extract.

I really haven't used the bloomit besides the 2 weeks during stretch.

impressive Ice, they really looks they love it , even with colored led’s light i can clearly see that they are veeery healthy.

thanx to share that experience with us .
i have to decide which brand to choose to buy before christmas.

nice show Ice

Hey EC Driver!!! So far so good, the plants are definitely loving the Intelligent Gro LED's... They are vegging very fast and with pretty large leaves :)

So far I am extremely happy with them. I appreciate you stopping by and for the compliments. :)

Hey everyone...

So today I decided to transplant my girls from there 2-3 gallon round plastic containers to 5 gallon square pots.

I mixed up a total of 16 (2 gallon) pots of soil for the transplant. The soil mix was this...

6 pots of premixed (unused) and cooked soil from last time I mixed the soil.
6 pots of promix HP
2 pots of worm gold earthworm castings
1 pot (mixed 50/50) volcanic pumice/perlite
1 pot alaskan forest humus.

The soil amendments include:
2 cups of Bio Minerals (T and J)
2 cups of Calcium Carbonate
2 cups of Soft Rock phosphate
1 1/2 cups of gypsum
1/2 cup of epsom salts
1 1/2 cups of azomite
1 cup of lava sand
1/2 cup of green sand
1/2 cup of crushed crab shels (crab meal)
1/2 cup of fish bone meal
1 cup of kelp meal
1/2 cup of alfalfa meal.

This was all mixed and used to fill in the space in the larger pots.

I made sure to score the roots before transplanting the girls and will be giving them some plain water a little bit later to help them get over any transplant shock :)

Other than that, the girls are loving their new homes :)

Here are some photos after the transplant :)

DSC08943.JPG
DSC08944.JPG
DSC08945.JPG
DSC08946.JPG
DSC08947.JPG
DSC08948.JPG
DSC089491.JPG
DSC089501.JPG
DSC089512.JPG
DSC089521.JPG
DSC089532.JPG
DSC089541.JPG
DSC089554.JPG
DSC089561.JPG

:welldone:

Hey everyone...did a quick video update as well. Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;XwJwGn-rCJo]
[/video]

Here Ice. I just read the whole thing and I'm diggin it. Your little bushy girls look like they're loving life so far. Keep up the great growing.

Real nice leaf structure going on but for 2 months they seem a tad short. Good video. Thanks for showing us into your grow.

Everything is looking awesome Ice. The veg growth looks really nice for LED, not too bushy but still respectable, and they are still stretching a little between nodes.
I find my LED lights are not the best for veg cause they make the plant almost to bushy, and node spacing is so tight it makes the plants hard to train. Looks like the intelligent grow light spectrum controls are really working well for veg though. I can't wait to see what those bad boys are gonna do in flower.
Keep up the great work.;)

Back
Top Bottom