Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hey everyone...

Just wanted to do a quick photo update of my girls, in normal lighting (without the LED's on).

Today I am also mixing up the girls next feeding which will be a earth juice tea.

DSC09540.JPG
DSC09541.JPG
DSC09542.JPG
DSC09543.JPG
DSC09544.JPG
DSC09545.JPG
DSC09546.JPG
DSC09548.JPG
DSC09549.JPG
DSC095501.JPG
DSC09551.JPG

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

It's all been said already so I'm just going to give you your props Ice.

Beautiful Icemud! :high-five:

Thank you so much Pinky!!!!! :yummy:

It's all been said already so I'm just going to give you your props Ice.

Too Kind B A R !!! I appreciate ya!

MAD PROPS!!!! Got mine can't wait to setup!!!! DANNNNNNNK!!!!!

Thanks Wreched!!!! I can't wait to see your journal!! Sweet!!!

i gave you a "rep bag" kinda like teabaggin but in a nice way or a few hundred reps pikk ur poison:rocker:

Oh shiz BID...lol, you never fail to make me crack my ass up!!! LOL Thanks my friend!! :)

Hey everyone, just wanted to update some photos of the grow...Today would be day 29 of flowering...these photos were taken right before the lights went off.

DSC09552.JPG
DSC095532.JPG
DSC09554.JPG
DSC095561.JPG
DSC09559.JPG
DSC09560.JPG
DSC095611.JPG
DSC09562.JPG
DSC095631.JPG
DSC09565.JPG
DSC095661.JPG
DSC09568.JPG
DSC095691.JPG
DSC095711.JPG
DSC095721.JPG
DSC09573.JPG

Those girls are looking beautiful, the way your leaves crystal up is so cool haha, your plants literally look perfect.

I cant wait to see the end product!!!

Hey Hidden Koncept.... Thanks!

I don't really "flush" since I pretty much use all natural and organic ingredients, but I do reduce the amounts of any organic nutrients or additives in my feedings the last 2 weeks to about 1/4 strength, as well as lots of compost teas. But I technically don't "flush" I just feed as normal with reduced additives.

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm gonna so a full RO water flush because I dont use organic nutes...although I think I shall make the switch after my next grow.

Can u mention what line of organics you use for your hydro set up?

Everything looking great and those lights are gonna produce some great product!!!

Those girls are looking beautiful, the way your leaves crystal up is so cool haha, your plants literally look perfect.

I cant wait to see the end product!!!

Hey Max Yields, I very much appreciate you stopping by and for the compliments!!! So far so good :) Can't wait to try them :)

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm gonna so a full RO water flush because I dont use organic nutes...although I think I shall make the switch after my next grow.

Can u mention what line of organics you use for your hydro set up?

Everything looking great and those lights are gonna produce some great product!!!

I'm actually a soil grower, never done hydro, do can't help ya there.

So far so good with the Intelligent Gro lights.... I am definitely happy with them and they will be used on my future grows for sure!

I'm actually a soil grower, never done hydro, do can't help ya there.

So far so good with the Intelligent Gro lights.... I am definitely happy with them and they will be used on my future grows for sure!

My BAD, I ewas planning my next post on another thread while planning this one!!!

What I ment was...
What line of organic nutes do you use as I have been comparing the differences between soil and hydro organic nutes.

Gotta stop smoking and typing!!!! :circle-of-love:

My BAD, I ewas planning my next post on another thread while planning this one!!!

What I ment was...
What line of organic nutes do you use as I have been comparing the differences between soil and hydro organic nutes.

Gotta stop smoking and typing!!!! :circle-of-love:

I use a combination of soil additives, (see my soil mix on the 1st page) plus for liquid nutrients (organic) i use earthjuice, general organics and a few of advanced nutrients organic products.

Back
Top Bottom