InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Go very, very weak on the nutes. The plant will want more and send more roots out looking. The top suffers at this stage but you want roots now, not top.

Shedster!!!
What’s shaking in the garden these days brother?
Hope your evening is great
Howdy AB! Nice to see you again here. I thought we'd lost you to the newfangled IG Rooster is forcing everyone on ;). Garden is coming along in fits and starts, so all is pretty much the same as usual. You missed my AK-47 though. That was a fun one!

Here is my Saturday update just before I go take a nap...

First, I watered the HazeX with a gallon of:
¼ tsp Armor Si
2 ml cal/mag+
½ tsp Tiger Bloom
Total TDS was 475 (nutes was only 250), but the runoff was 2,910! So...flush time :).

I flushed and flushed and flushed and got the runoff down to 320 (hose water is 220), but since my tap water is around 8.4, the pH was way too high. So after the flush I gave it two gallons of the above with a pH around 4.7, and only got the runoff to 7.4. Have to aim low again next time. TDS out was 480, so that was spot on with the nutes.

Quadline question: My first goal is to tie the branches at node 4 down the the level of node 3, right? I'm not tying down 3 yet, true?

I watered the BSAs this morning as well. Pics here.

Thought I'd put in a shot of Sour G, now standing at 26", with it's clone to the left:

And since @newty asked, here is the pineapple:
View media item 1573714
And if you lived close, here are the many slips just looking for new homes:
View media item 1573715
Sunny and hot today, like it's summertime! I hope you all get a well-deserved nap too :).

Pshhh I'll sleep when I'm old...er.

The pineapples look good dude! So do the plants. The sour g looks so cute next to the big mama!

Glad to hear your having a nice warm summer day. We made it out to the farmers market today. Beautiful indeed. Also entered to win a custom 86 Camaro. Damn its gonn be sweet when I get that phone call :D.

Enjoy your nap. I gotta clean and cook before we head to a BBQ. A buddy said last night " these are the best ribs I've ever eaten". Made my day.

Oh also the ph can you add some buffer? I know the dolomite lime is a ph down deal. Super cheap and they have it in almost every garden section. Just top dress it a tad and have at it.

Happy shatterday

Howdy AB! Nice to see you again here. I thought we'd lost you to the newfangled IG Rooster is forcing everyone on ;). Garden is coming along in fits and starts, so all is pretty much the same as usual. You missed my AK-47 though. That was a fun one!

Here is my Saturday update just before I go take a nap...

First, I watered the HazeX with a gallon of:
¼ tsp Armor Si
2 ml cal/mag+
½ tsp Tiger Bloom
Total TDS was 475 (nutes was only 250), but the runoff was 2,910! So...flush time :).

I flushed and flushed and flushed and got the runoff down to 320 (hose water is 220), but since my tap water is around 8.4, the pH was way too high. So after the flush I gave it two gallons of the above with a pH around 4.7, and only got the runoff to 7.4. Have to aim low again next time. TDS out was 480, so that was spot on with the nutes.

Quadline question: My first goal is to tie the branches at node 4 down the the level of node 3, right? I'm not tying down 3 yet, true?

I watered the BSAs this morning as well. Pics here.

Thought I'd put in a shot of Sour G, now standing at 26", with it's clone to the left:

And since @newty asked, here is the pineapple:
View media item 1573714
And if you lived close, here are the many slips just looking for new homes:
View media item 1573715
Sunny and hot today, like it's summertime! I hope you all get a well-deserved nap too :).
Wonderful! Love the pineapple!

Pshhh I'll sleep when I'm old...er.
The pineapples look good dude! So do the plants. The sour g looks so cute next to the big mama!
Glad to hear your having a nice warm summer day. We made it out to the farmers market today. Beautiful indeed. Also entered to win a custom 86 Camaro. Damn its gonn be sweet when I get that phone call :D.
Enjoy your nap. I gotta clean and cook before we head to a BBQ. A buddy said last night " these are the best ribs I've ever eaten". Made my day.
Oh also the ph can you add some buffer? I know the dolomite lime is a ph down deal. Super cheap and they have it in almost every garden section. Just top dress it a tad and have at it.
Happy shatterday
I must have gotten old pretty young! I've loved napping going back at least to when I'd put my oldest down in the afternoons. You never saw anyone volunteer faster for that job. She's 19 now :cool:.

Congrats on the ribs compliment :goodjob:. Like when someone compliments your smoke! You think to yourself, "I did that all by myself."

I will look for the dolomite lime next time I pass the garden center. If you can top dress with it I'm in. And good luck on the Camaro...too bad it's not a '66 ;).
The quad question is just keep the thing flat like you already do. Once the 4th pulls down some then flatten the 3rd with it. If 3 is sticking up keep a little pressure on her too keep her flat . Really just flatten everything to the 4th nodes
Will do, thanks Derby! Already tide the 4th flat so I'll let the 3rd grow up a bit before I grab those.
That's cool, love the pineapple. GL
You going to smoke that pineapple?
hollow it out fill with ganj then smoke it
Wonderful! Love the pineapple!
Oh there will be no sacrificing that pineapple to make a carburetor or do anything but eat that incredibly sweet flesh. Maui Gold...years to grow, worth the wait!

Back
Top Bottom