InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Here is today's installment of the Purple Ghost Candy (by Seedsman) update!

It's day 22 for this baby, and it's looking really happy after the transplant to 1 gallon on Saturday. Here are some pics:

SaugaView®:

It's four nodes tall and working on the fifth, but since I always take off the first node at some point, why not now:

That's it for that one, and it's really growing nice and strong. I like it!

What's next...

Shed, the PGC appears to be a node ahead of the CJ. Correct?

WooHoo!

Amazon (US) has the ViparSpectra xs1500 pro on sale for $84.99 plus a couple $ off with coupon code 420MAGAZINEV . So I went ahead a got one! Should have got 2, but I still haven't figured out tent size, and the effort it will take to clear some floor space. If anyone was considering getting another 1 or 2, NOW would be a Good time?

WooHoo!

Amazon (US) has the ViparSpectra xs1500 pro on sale for $84.99 plus a couple $ off with coupon code 420MAGAZINEV . So I went ahead a got one! Should have got 2, but I still haven't figured out tent size, and the effort it will take to clear some floor space. If anyone was considering getting another 1 or 2, NOW would be a Good time?
I think I came up with a plan? Just mount it somewhere and start a plant. When the Wife Bitches about the smell, tell her I would need to buy a Tent and fan/filter?

22 days and 19 days both PGC and CJ look lovely and happy. 🍋
Thank you Keith! Lovely and happy are a great combo. :)
WooHoo!
Thanks MedSci! Good time indeed, just like the good time the Purple Ghost Candy and CapJunky are having. :thumb:
I think I came up with a plan? Just mount it somewhere and start a plant. When the Wife Bitches about the smell, tell her I would need to buy a Tent and fan/filter?
You know her better than we do. ;)

All this is very cool, of course... but right now, I'm like: Where does one get those plant labels? I want some!
They come with Seedsman seeds it seems. "Come for the seeds, stay for the labels!"
Hmmm... That's funny, I've never received these when I've ordered seeds from them... Must be a recent thing.
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom