ItsNatural's 1st Grow - Mars LED 192x5 Reflector - Mars 3x3x6 Tent

Hello, time for an update.
We are gonna call it 8 days in seedling stage. As they were all up on the 25th LS coming a few days earlier. SO
8 Days in
Current temp 78F
Current RH 42
I went out of town for a couple days, so I was in for a real treat when I came home. I watered the girls before I left using tap water that had been sitting out for a few days. And about an hour before lights out. This was Sat. I left came back yesterday, Monday. I checked them last night and they are starting to take off. I checked them again a second ago and they were pretty dry so I watered them with straight tap again that has been sitting out. I think I will start a small dose of nutes next time. Currently researching, trying to find the best Earth Juice Feeding schedule before I do. So if anyone has one or has a link to one, it would be appreciated. Anyway here are some pics
Group shot
20160201_193455.jpg

Lemon Skunk 2
20160201_193931.jpg

here is Stretch
20160202_103707.jpg

MM1
20160202_103653.jpg

MM2
20160202_103640.jpg

Thats about it for now. I really hope someone hooks me up with some Earth Juice Knowledge but if not, its ok. Im sure Ill find it someone buried deep in the web :)

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I have already been there and seen that. lol. Look at the last post. I didnt see an actual feeding schedule, just talked about bubbling it. Which I have all the equipment for. I have their actual site and schedule bookmarked but just not sure how well that schedule works for cannabis. I have another too that someone posted somewhere that has some info but its not really a schedule. More like just some good info on the product and how much they use per feeding but nothing concrete. Alot of guess work still with it. And they only used grow and bloom along with Catalyst. Im gonna hit the completed journals later. I have read some in the past that was using earth Juice. And the harvest was pretty nice. Although there was some things I would have done different. Anyhow. here are some group shots.
20160203_092530.jpg
20160203_092538.jpg

Thats about it. I tried to up the Humidity some more by putting my humidifier on 2. But it didnt really take it any higher and actually may have been worse. As it empties the tank alot quicker. And then leaves the room without a humidifier until I check on it again. I check on my babies twice a day as of right now. In the morning before lights out. And then again at night after lights have come back on. Up to now I have been keeping the Humidifier on 1. and it is still running when I go back out there. So as long as I keep it on 1, It doesnt run out. And my humidity is low 30 high 60. (without it, it would be 16-20). It also helps stabilize the temp fluctuations. Cuts it from 25 degree change to about 15. Anyway. until next time. Happy growings to ALL. :)

Hey buddy mind if I pull up a seat? See we have the same tent and light manufacturer... Things are looking good, nice to see the temps lower, have you thought adding any support for the youngins??
I have a buddy that runs EJ and he swears by it, I use there High Brix Molasses but I'm planning on doing a full grow with them shortly so I'll be keeping an eye on yours to see how it goes.
Have a good one brother, cant wait to see some monsters!:Namaste:

Hey buddy mind if I pull up a seat? See we have the same tent and light manufacturer... Things are looking good, nice to see the temps lower, have you thought adding any support for the youngins??
I have a buddy that runs EJ and he swears by it, I use there High Brix Molasses but I'm planning on doing a full grow with them shortly so I'll be keeping an eye on yours to see how it goes.
Have a good one brother, cant wait to see some monsters!:Namaste:

Hello and thanks for stopping by. What kind of support?

I have the same light in my array :)

and brought some of this :passitleft:
Hello eloectro gypsy. glad to see you didnt come empty handed Lol.

As for the girls. I am waiting for the soil to dry up so I can transplant into their final container. Which are 3 Gal smart pots. I have only been giving them straight water so far. I believe the FFOF soil has been pretty good to them as far as I can tell. I will transplant them and hit them with straight water again. As there will be plenty of fresh soil for them to feed from. I figure after that I will start with a micro dose of Catalyst--------Micro---------Grow------ and cal mag. I bought cal mag because I hear using LED they seem to need more. Im thinking of starting with 1/4th teaspoon of each to start. I plan to do a feed / water / feed schedule. So I will increase the dose each time until I am at 2 tsp cat/ 1 tsp Micro/ 2tsp grow/ half tsp Cal Mag. ....Unless someone has a better EJ schedule.
Anyway I gotta run. Kids got Ball games. Until next time. PIECE!!

It just kind of looked like your young one in the back left has leaning a bit, I use 2 stretched bobby pins at the base to kind of support the young stems to grow straight up so they don't lean, just a lil something I do. But your transplant and feed regiment sounds good and like you've thought it through, have a good one.

It just kind of looked like your young one in the back left has leaning a bit, I use 2 stretched bobby pins at the base to kind of support the young stems to grow straight up so they don't lean, just a lil something I do. But your transplant and feed regiment sounds good and like you've thought it through, have a good one.

Thank you for your input. Like I said. All is welcome and encouraged. As for the one in the back, Her name is stretch. As she was left in the dark too long after she broke ground and stretched out. Thats why shes leaning. Most her stalk is under the ground. And not up and down as There was no way at the time to transplant her up to her neck or add soil to her neck. So I laid her down sideways, and covered her up with soil, with just her head and a little stem left. Right up against the cup .Should I support her? I just figured I was going to do LST on them anyway so might as well let her stay that way. She is actually standing up. And laying down at the same time I guess. LOL

i'm a gut feel grower so i don't have a lot of input regarding schedules, but i can say it was wise to get the Cal-Mag. you'll want it with LED and seeds. not so much for clones initially.

Yea Ill be glad when I have enough grows under my belt that I will be one with the plant. And be able to read her needs and desires. But I need to get started somewhere. So I am going to try the above until the ladies tell me other wise. The actual schedule I looked at (there are 3 that I can find, all different) says 1 tsp starting out then goes to 2. And the other uses 1 or 2 tbsp of grow. I dont want to over do it I would rather under do it (I think) so I am going to start slow and build up. The Money Maker claims to be a heavy nute user so we shall See. With 2 different strains I may end up having to bubble 2 different batches. Anyway
How much cal mag do you usually use per feeding?

Thank you for your input. Like I said. All is welcome and encouraged. As for the one in the back, Her name is stretch. As she was left in the dark too long after she broke ground and stretched out. Thats why shes leaning. Most her stalk is under the ground. And not up and down as There was no way at the time to transplant her up to her neck or add soil to her neck. So I laid her down sideways, and covered her up with soil, with just her head and a little stem left. Right up against the cup .Should I support her? I just figured I was going to do LST on them anyway so might as well let her stay that way. She is actually standing up. And laying down at the same time I guess. LOL

Yea Ill be glad when I have enough grows under my belt that I will be one with the plant. And be able to read her needs and desires. But I need to get started somewhere. So I am going to try the above until the ladies tell me other wise. The actual schedule I looked at (there are 3 that I can find, all different) says 1 tsp starting out then goes to 2. And the other uses 1 or 2 tbsp of grow. I dont want to over do it I would rather under do it (I think) so I am going to start slow and build up. The Money Maker claims to be a heavy nute user so we shall See. With 2 different strains I may end up having to bubble 2 different batches. Anyway
How much cal mag do you usually use per feeding?

depends on the situation. usually around 1-1.5ml per gallon around every 3rd watering, but as high as 3ml in some cases. i also alternate with molasses as to not go through so much.

Whats up 420 world. I transplanted the Girls into their final home. 3 Gal smart pots. Things could have went better but for the most part I believe everything is Ok. I watered them after transplant with water from tap that had been in a bucket aerating for a day. This was all on FRIDAY.

TODAY
I mixed my first batch of nutes today. Before in my outdoor grows I always used premix nutes. One for veg and one for flower. So today is the first day I took full control and got hands on. First, Lets meet the line up
20160207_101727.jpg

Thats my lineup of Nutes for this entire grow. ( and hopefully another grow) I honestly have little clue of what I am doing, but am going to give it a go lol. I didnt say zero clue because I have a slight clue. I know the basics of it. I have done the research. I am just missing the knowledge that only comes with experience. SO!! Here is what is currently in THIS ( For anyone reading that are studying for their first grow, or first EJ grow. THIS, is a bucket with 3 gallon water and my nutes mixed. With an air stone at the bottom connected to an air pump. EJ drops the PH of the water REALLY LOW. So bubbling/Aeration the mix for 24/48 hrs will stabilize the mix a little and it also conditions the nutes.)
20160207_103059.jpg

1/2 tsp GROW
1/2 tsp CAT
1/2 tsp HI BRIX
1/4 tsp CAL MAG
1/4 tsp MICRO
If anyone sees a problem with that PLEASE dont hesitate to tell me. Im a big boy I can take it lol.
Next feeding I plan to go
1 tsp GROW
1 tsp CAT
1/4 tsp CAL MAG
1/4 tsp MICRO
As I read up on things I think Catalyst and Hi Brix might serve the same purpose. But Im not sure. Anyone know if I should use these together or just use one or the other?
Anyway here are the girls
20160206_232108.jpg

My RH is ALOT better. It was like 60 something. Temps around 70 something. Ill update later with exact RH and Temp.
Until then

Looking wavy brother :thumb: as for your question they are basically the same thing except that your catalyst may have a few extra things in it, personally I use both molasses and catalyst too. Your feeding regiment looks on point that's the same way I do it when give my girls any new nutes I start of bare minimum watch then up the dosage next round, but your looking solid brother the girls are gonna love the new food and shoes (just like any lady would) bam! Haha

Whats up 420. I checked on the girls today. I should have took a pic but I will do that tonight. The largest is on its 5th node and smallest on its 3rd or 4th. I am going to Feed them Either tonight, or tomorrow morning before lights out. Today is Monday so Feed Tuesday, Im thinking Thursday or Friday I am going to top them. I could and maybe should top them now but I want them to develop a good root structure before I do so they recover quicker. When I top them I will start LST. I think sometime this week I am going to go to the Building supply store and get me some PVC pipe and all the fittings, and some string to make my Screen for my Scrog. I did the research a while back on the strains Im growing and the LS can stretched pretty bad while the MM doesnt tend to stretch at all hardly. SO hopefully my scrogging will combat the issue of having 2 big plants and 2 small ones. Its either that or I will have to constantly be trying to keep my canopy even. This way Im hoping the 2 LS can stretch all around the MMs while staying the same height. I may have gotten in over my head with my first grow. With the EJ and the scrogging, all in the middle of winter. LOL. Ima have to be like Thomas the Train.....I THINK I CAN....I THINK I CAN...
ANYWAY..sorry I ramble sometime when talking about this beautiful activity. I will update with Pics later tonight. And show the layer of film on top of my nutes. :) its LOVELY!! Till next time.. Happy Growing.

PS..BpoBrad Im coming over....

By the way before I forget.. I was reading Brads journal and seen him talking about getting a fan and filter. Which reminds me about mine.

REVIEW TIME>>>SO FAR
My fan is LOUD... not so much when its turned up, its loud for a different reason then. The sound of all the air blowing out the duct. But when turned down its very loud in of itself. I dont recommend it. Now as of right now. It does the job, dont get me wrong. But is very loud and for a stealth grow,...thats a problem. I am already looking at/for a more quiet fan. At least for when this one gives out. Or next grow.The filter I dont know yet Im still in small vet stage so while they do smell not enough to tell how the filter works. I have a Ipower fan filter combo by the way.

Hello 420 land. I was planning on feeding the girls yesterday, but Im not the boss. They are. :) And they wasnt done with what they already had. And I dont want to over do anything. Im trying to be a good listener. (Women love a man who will listen). The top soil isnt completely dry so Im hoping to get it done today. Hopefully before lights out. The nutes are on its 3rd day of bubbling. I would have rather used it yesterday but Iv read it will last for up to a week as long as its bubbling. I had my heater pointed at it at first. And yesterday it was PRIME!! Nice and warm, but i was afraid of over doing it so pointed it back away from the bucket. I would I would have pointed it back last night so it would be nice and warm this morning but I didnt and here we are.
I had thehee room and tent temps pretty stable and in the sweet spot, but the temps outside have dropped. Snow and what not, and the temps got a little cold in my tent. With a low of like 58. I hate that it got that cold but Im doing the best I can. I turned the heater up to 5. It was on 3. Im hoping it didnt get too hot. I thought I had the heater where I wanted it. It also could be the fact that I had the heater pointed at the bucket. IDK but I am going to check here in just a minute. Until then here are some pics
Here is the current and last 24hrs from yesterday. You dont see the 58F on it but next pics youll see it.
20160208_202805.jpg

group shot
20160208_202651.jpg

starting first to last we have STRETCH, LS2, MM1 aka RUNT, and last but hopefully not least MM2
20160208_202700.jpg
20160208_202705.jpg

20160208_202718.jpg

20160208_202724.jpg

And then we have our nutes bubbling. Keep in mind this was yesterday. Im not sure how its gonna look today. Hopefully they are still good.
20160208_202334.jpg

Remember, all these pics are from yesterday morning or maybe even Monday night. I got tired and didnt update. I am very sorry for that. Just got lazy. Until next time
Happy Growings

Back
Top Bottom