Jae's - Green Crack - 144x5 LED - 1st Grow

13323814_10153818422888003_6276676934087328651_o.jpg
13304982_10153818424273003_1966127632738790016_o.jpg
13308464_10153818422148003_3627859718290423113_o.jpg

could my humidity be going up because my in take vents are bigger than my out take exhaust??? .. i have a 8" duct fan blowing the air out my tent is set up right next to my window so no long ducting but have two 8" intake vents at the bottom open, was reading that my out take should be bigger than my in, but humidity is around 70-80% outside think my best bet is to get an air conditioner it would do me and my babies a favor

Try closing the vents up a bit. You want some slight negative pressure at the very least. What's happening is your getting a buildup of humidity inside your tent. That being said, I'm not sure where you live, so the humidity could be high for you. I personally think you need to close the vents a bit. Peace!!

Try closing the vents up a bit. You want some slight negative pressure at the very least. What's happening is your getting a buildup of humidity inside your tent. That being said, I'm not sure where you live, so the humidity could be high for you. I personally think you need to close the vents a bit. Peace!!

yeah that what came up to when i did some research about it thanks shaggn, will fix it up and see how it goes.. does get sticky outside during the day humidity going up to 70-80% at times looking to buy a Air Conditioner wouldn't mind it for personal use anyways.

Oops, I was to busy talking about the humidity. Looking nice my friend!! I wanted to ask why your using distilled water?? Bubble some tap to evap the nasties and add oxygen to the roots. If your system works then never mind what I said. Peace!!

Oops, I was to busy talking about the humidity. Looking nice my friend!! I wanted to ask why your using distilled water?? Bubble some tap to evap the nasties and add oxygen to the roots. If your system works then never mind what I said. Peace!!
heard that its better for the plants then tap water the tap could cause nute lockouts but sometimes dont have the extra money on hand to grab it so i switch it up and water with whatever i can.. but will look into doing that for my next run after i do some research and know more about it

heard that its better for the plants then tap water the tap could cause nute lockouts but sometimes dont have the extra money on hand to grab it so i switch it up and water with whatever i can.. but will look into doing that for my next run after i do some research and know more about it

If it works for you then keep doing what works. I grow Hempy style in 100% perlite. I bubble my tap and only had nutrient problems due to overfeeding or pH. Peace!!

sounds good, is the bubblier expensive if not will look into grabbing one asap.. my ppm of my tap water is 160 not sure if thats good or bad

Think my garbage can is 20gal and 2 double hosed air pumps (used in fish tanks). Like I said tho, works for me. I think that ppm is close to the norm for city water. Remember when bubbling the water that some of the stuff they add evaporates off, chlorine, flouride, chloromine and I'm sure there is more but those are the majors. I think only the chlorine evaporates and the others actually need to be filtered out but I could be wrong. After doing some reading, I understand more why lots of people use R/O water lol. Peace!!

spotted some amber trichomes but only on one plant and in one spot so not to worried but gonna keep an eye on it not to worried heard it happens as long as it doesn't continue i shouldn't have a issue
Only on week 6 should be showing yet most if the other trichomes are clear and about 10-20% cloudy/milky tops
13320471_10153820372088003_48800909581782878_o.jpg

just put the A.C in my room:goof: hope my girls like it cause i sure do.
should help bring my temps down and humidity abit, would suck to have to buy a dehumidifier too but knowing my luck i will have to lol

Looking good! Can you tell me what type/size of tent and ventilation you are using? I'm without a tent and my little Bubba Kush plants are already starting to smell up the entire place.

I'm interested in growing Green Crack next time around.

Thanks!

Looking good! Can you tell me what type/size of tent and ventilation you are using? I'm without a tent and my little Bubba Kush plants are already starting to smell up the entire place.

I'm interested in growing Green Crack next time around.

Thanks!

The tent size is 39.4"L x 39.4"W x 78.7"H and using a 8" duct fan for ventilation
But if you don't have it setup next to a window I would suggest a inline fan if you have to setup longer ducting
And the green crack has been nice to me.. my next run I'm gonna grab some more
Is the Bubba kush easy to grow looking to grab some for next time aswell

The tent size is 39.4"L x 39.4"W x 78.7"H and using a 8" duct fan for ventilation
But if you don't have it setup next to a window I would suggest a inline fan if you have to setup longer ducting
And the green crack has been nice to me.. my next run I'm gonna grab some more
Is the Bubba kush easy to grow looking to grab some for next time aswell

Thanks for the info, Jae.

I have to say Bubba Kush is hardy. I'm quite the novice; gave the plants every opportunity to die but they're still alive. Very slow growing though.

Back
Top Bottom