Journal To The Center Of Me Girth

ha,, great post friends,, thanks for them,, y'all know who you are better than i do,, cheers

woody,, some fine diy workin it there friend,, ha,, great stuff

yes, i am having ph issues,, the ph down for hot tubs i am using is holding better today,, but still drifting,, i will put it low as i dare and then i have a pail with a solution of low ph nute added water to be added twice whilst i am gone,, dutty will not be left in charge of that operation,, and certainly not dutty too,, my other boy,, the taller one,, he will be doing it for me,, we just had a meet and practice watering party,, it was fun

this is my dwc plant today,, the yellowest plant i have ever seen,, i have so scarce with the nutes,, not sure if that or ph issues,, i am looking forward to seeing this plant when i return a week from now,, i will be a challenge to salvage it, perhaps

P1170046.JPG

the algae on the perlite was expected,, i have added a touch of urine solution,, might not do that any more,, this algae might happen urine or no urine,, i think,,

the roots,, been a bit since i posted root pics,,

P1170048.JPG

four days i guess since last one,,

P11700421.JPG

so i guess i am near ready to head off to some sun,, i might peruse a bit whilst there but won't be posting,,

cheers friends,, chat when we return,,

Just thot I might post a pic of some ganja I scored in zihuat,,

tmp_12988-DSC_0046-398749294.JPG

It does give a buzz,, like a bee kinda,,cheers friends,, sry for the crap pic,,

hola amigos,, y amigas,, salude from me casa,,

home safe and sound at midnight last night,,and had as good a time as we possibly could,,, just walk around anywhere mexico with a guitar on yer back and see how much fun ya can have,, oh boy,, ,, it was all a that and more,, need some rest now,, glad to be home

dutty and dutty too missed the darn airplane commin back,, yes, they talked us into takin em along,, ya know how one always wants someone that's goin on a holiday to take em with em in their suitcase,, please, pretty please,,, well,, with dutty and dutty too,, we could actually do that,, so we took em,,

but they missed our checkout, and they missed the plane,,,they are safe tho,,some friends are bringin em back with them,, soon, i miss em already,,

the labooratoory garden was in incredibly competent hands, indeed , my son is near a rocket scientist,, he knows a bit about chemistry,, tho nothing about growing weed,, but he sure do now,, haha,, add to the book of knowledge,, ha

i told him the plants would grow into the lights,, that much,, he said wow, really??,, and they sure did,, a few burnt bud tips,, ha, no problema amigos,,

so,, the dwc,, this one i was unsure about for some special reasons,, here it is first,,

P1170049.JPG

a lotto growth and the colour is better than when i left,,, growth is pitiful when compared with my soil plants,, but that's for another story,, perhaps,,

i had some, i thot, serious issues with this plant just before i left, i had no time to mention it

the roots were covered with this slimey stuff,, poor thing got slimed,, it was gross,,

so i did a quick water change,, the water had tons of slime in it as well, it was gross,,, so i cleaned out the equipment, fast as i could,, and i washed the roots in clean water,, lots of times,, to get it all off,, and i did i guess but probably not in the innards of the pot if some was there

anyway,, here is the roots today,, the ph was 6.25 this morning,, that surprised me a bit,,

P1170050.JPG

obvious issues there,, i cant see any slimy stuff in this pic but i have not looked close yet, i gotta vacuum the house,, me poor missus had to work today

any experience or opinions or information about the slime would help to add to my book of knowledge as well and would be appreciated accordingly,,

gotta run friends,, adios,, it will take me a few days to catch up with y'all,, salude amigos y amigas

:volcano-smiley:

Welcome home. Glad your holiday was a success. Hydroguard or Z7 and your root slime is gone. May be high temp in the water or to much light to the roots but either way the afore mentioned is the cure.

Welcome Back nivek :) hope you had an awesome time :thumb:

As Scrogdawg said about the slime, you will have to use a water conditioner like Z7 or like i use Dutch Master Zone ;) probably to do with temps of the res and fluctuations of the ph :thumb: Overall she is looking great above ground, can tell by looking at her though that she has had a few ph issues along the way by the twist in the blades of the fans but nothing to worry about :thumb: Looks like your son has done a fine job :)

I dont know if I seen this journal before today but im here I will just meditate in the corner.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

heya canny,, salude to ya amigo,, so pleased you wandered in to me space,, space is grande,, wander about, please,,

Drive bye,,, Keepem Green

Welcome Back nivek :) hope you had an awesome time :thumb:

As Scrogdawg said about the slime, you will have to use a water conditioner like Z7 or like i use Dutch Master Zone ;) probably to do with temps of the res and fluctuations of the ph :thumb: Overall she is looking great above ground, can tell by looking at her though that she has had a few ph issues along the way by the twist in the blades of the fans but nothing to worry about :thumb: Looks like your son has done a fine job :)

Welcome back my friend. I am glad that you had a good time.

Sorry about your slime problem but I will be no help there. Feral will most likely be along to the rescue.

dutty is like a bad penny. dutty too is as well. Always coming back.

Cheers.

Welcome home. Glad your holiday was a success. Hydroguard or Z7 and your root slime is gone. May be high temp in the water or to much light to the roots but either way the afore mentioned is the cure.

thanks for the welcome home amigos,, so appreciative that y'all helped tend me garden whilst i was away,, y'all are fine folk indeed,,:thanks:

i tried to clean up my root mess with a bitto hydrogen peroxide,, i researched it first, found some info on this very site,, sayin it was ok to do so,, so i tried it

seems to have worked very well indeed,, i would not be surprised iffin hydrogen peroxide is an ingredient in some of the commercial products. maybe not,, but seems to have helped me today. roots are white now anyway,, i will try to post a pic later

salude right back atcha ditcher,,:byebye:

hey ditcher,, amigo,, i wanted to show you something,, how much things have grown in here in the last bit,, hang on a sec,, i have a pic,,

P1170066.JPG

a terrible pic,, but it shows how much this plant i put to flower just a bit before i left for a week,, it got away from me totally,,

the plant on the left is how i wanted it to grow,, leave it to grow freely for a week and all hell breaks loose,, outa control,, what else can i say?? guess i have no choice but to tend to it the way it is

i'm gonna blame this one on dutty,, dutty too too,, they will have to do the extra maintenance involved with this plant,, ya,, right,, like i can control their every move and position,, i don't think so,, silly me for sure,,ha

my mama thai/thai stick (mastik) is doing exceptionally well,, only half way thru flower and already quite large and wonderful,,

P1170064.JPG

that's er, front and center,, several large colas fattening up nicely,, the two front corners have been snipped,, backbudded or whatever,, honestly,, i see no extra bulk,, yet,, perhaps the extra bulk is hidden down below,, where most extra bulk seems to be carried around,,

must admit,, a week in mexico and i have some extra bulk as well, down below a bit

P1170061-1.jpg

one of the buds, bud,, mastik glory,, mastik heaven,, mastik thunder,, i just love this plant,, and i am very nearly out of cured mastik,, my dwc is the same plant,, i think i will tend that along as a mother plant,, for a while, just to play with it,, perhaps

this is a pic of my og kush, in veg,, this is just before i went asay to mexico,,

P1170041.JPG

and this is it today,,

P1170055.JPG

substantial growth there, indeed,, and as a matter of fact,, this veg plant got a couple of clones taked from er yesterday and it was put to flower last night

my flower foom is finally full again,, next harvest in there in two weeks,, another blueberry, and, yippee, first time ever,, an o.g. kush will be ripe in a couple weeks also

the o g kush looks and smells fabulous,, very distinct indeed,, i am excited about that one

ok amigos,, adios for now,, again,, you know who you are,, thank you so much for stopping by and encouraging me to continue on,,

peace to you all,, salude,, :peacetwo::volcano-smiley:

That did get away while you were gone. Plant gone wild.
dutty will manage. After all, dutty too is there to help as well also.

Your OG kush is a very healthy girl indeed.

All in all, I would say that all is well.
You managed to get a break and the garden is in full swing.

Cheers friend.

Well Heya friends,, pleas accept my apologies for my absence,, all my own doing of course,, that darn life thing, gettin in the way agin,, what the heck..

I have no pics this morning, just me fingers to type away,, a short note is all fer now

My dwc plant is a pain, simply put,, high maintenance indeed,, i must admit to thinking od abandoning the project,, perhaps I will keep it for a few more weeks, take some clones off the youngun, and perhaps attempt a re pot into soil again. Should be a hoot

I have started a much more ambitious writing project

My missus and i took a three year vacation near exactly ten years ago now,, and i enjoyed talking about the adventure so much whilst we was in mexico, I have decided to write the story,, iffin I can. My studio is now a messa paper, all over the walls,, haha, what a goof I be

I will post a pic or two this aft friends,, salude to you, and thanks for your support

Back
Top Bottom