Journal To The Center Of Me Girth

Well, Ok then ditcher,, seeing as you are in fact a movie studio, you perhaps have some lazy ass under contract you wish to get off his lazy ass,, no easy task I bet, but hey, it's your studio so not my problem. However, I would be curious which lazy ass you might have in mind? Perhaps

Can't be tall, can't be dark, cept at night, can't be hansome, I corner the market there already, sure can't be rich cuz that would be simply too unbelievable, no one would buy that.

Can't be dead either

He could, in fact, be dead. How about weekend at niveks?
Lol.

He could, in fact, be dead. How about weekend at niveks?
Lol.

Thats just too funny,, ha, opens up the competition tho,, now I can think dead guys,, hmmm,,, i could ask jesus but he be visiting santa, so i cant ask santa either. John Wayne is too bow legged, and talks funny, tho, dead guys tell no tales, ha, indeed

Thanks for the laugh amigo,, reps gived

Cheers to ya Nivek I haven't found a wife I would want to swap mine for either....well maybe 3 minutes wouldnt hurt lmao.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I can do that in two, ha

geez, i can't believe, you can't either, trust me, i can't believe the pangs and waves of guilt washing all over my body as i write this, guilt, sadness, lots more guilt, and some relief as well, but mostly guilt

i have terminated my dwc experiment, it was easy, but it was so hard, cuz of all the guilt,, i feel i have let y'all down,, and, guilty as charged

P1170077.JPG

the boys had a good time diggin er up,, but overall it was a guilty sad day

many thanks for all the help , i will possibly try again in the future,, i found the maintenance to be too demanding, i did not have the proper equipment or fixins to do the project justice, and i say, justice for all,, even mj plants, no, wait,, 'especially' for mj plants, ya..

i took a couple of nice clone prospects from it and we axed er,, axed er good too, it aint commin back from this dead

on a happier note, i have been having success with my clones lately, hundred percent actually for the last ten or so,, so i saya this to y'all

clean your equipment with alcohol first, knife and cutting board,, i have been doing that and like i say, been working lately for me

P1170078.JPG

an og kush clone, ready to transplant in ten days from cutting,, a very quick result, indeed

i just harvested my first og kush, waiting for the dry as we type, excited to try a new variety in the :volcano-smiley:

P1170079.JPG

this cheese from a seed, not a clone,, planted near exact the same time as i took the og clone, so, the race is on

now, the writing,, well, it is progressing,, i am focusing on writing the story rather than trying to write the story well. writing well is hard, but writing the story is easy,, the well part might or might not come, time will tell. the story part will come

it is a story of a factual adventure, so some facts for y'all

we drove from zihuatanejo mexico to near mexico city in two days,, from sea level to over ten thousand three hundred fifty feet,, that is higher than any road in canada and one has to get way up in colorado to get a road that high,, maybe elsewhere too, i dunno

we went from near forty degrees, hundred something in english, to below ten degrees in those two days,, thirty degrees temp difference,, ha,, that's a lotto temps in english

right now we are headed to san miguelle de allende,, up near peyote country,, it have a peyote vision quest on my mind at this point,,

i wonder iffin i will find it???

tune in to find out friends

Here lies DWC Dolly, she died with her boots on... :rip:

As much as I was cheering for the dwc, I agree with your decision. You did get some clones and a bit of a knowledge base for dwc so not a total waste. Dwc is not at all high maintenance but I concur that you need to have the right setup for it to be productive, fun and not time consuming at the same time.

Got me a hanker'in to see the mastic still, shes my favorite of the bunch.

thanks friends, appreciated,, all good here,, now,, i got that bothersome episode out a me system, and off me poor aching shoulders, all good now, phweuw,,

biggest lesson learned from the dwc, the importance of ph, and how it works so quickly, both fore one and agin one did i mention how quickly?

that lesson is coming with me for sure,, welcome lesson,,nice to meet you..

an interesting side story,, peyote related, i will be banned for life for talking peyote, however,, when we were in zihuatanejo ten years ago, we met this fella, an aussie, living there for fifteen years and making a living playing his guitar selling songs and cd's of his own recordings.

interesting fella, indeed, we chummed around zihuat and he taught us so many things about mexico, and life there,, and we even scored some weed from him, which was great, this is a ten years ago story

we kept in touch a bit then lost contact long time ago

he was the one that taught me about the peyote ritual and all that stuff, got me interested a bit more seriously about it

anyhow, this is not a peyote story so don't ban me please,,,

when we were in zihuat, just recently, iffin we did not run into him again, same place same time, near exactly ten years later (it was really nine years but i am using ten for better dramatic affect),, scored some more weed even,, haha

same story line near exactly, ten years later,, quite a world this one we live in,,

I thought everyone had an Australian-Mexican related dealer that
they see every decade or so. Strange. Lol.

ha,, well, everyone that lives in this house does:high-five:

well, i have some fresies of the mastik plant, it is just one fine plant,, takes a long time, but yield is at least twice as much, so, kinda makes a long time worth while. long time equals more time for problems, like bugs,

this is the whole plant, best as i could do, a stump, this one is, long buds, smells like spice,, very unique in my oh so limited experience

P1170080.JPG

those goof offs, look at em,, dutty right up there,, dutty too wants the tree to do all the work, he takes the cake, and the icing too

this plant is near seventy days in now,, 20 more or so to go for this one,, longest i have flowered this strain before, in the two time i grew it, was seventy nine days, so i am in for the long haul with this one,, thirteen weeks,,

P1170082.JPG

the works from up top,,

P1170081.JPG

and the three biggest buds, by far,, the ones i 'did not' backbud,, just sayin,,

one more pic, a bad one,, don't look iffin you can be upset by bad pics,, just to show the out of control situation i have up top

P1170085.JPG

that crazy plant is growing through the ceiling,, tryin too anyway,, right up to the lights,, i have no choice but to give it it's head,,go at it planty,, get er done

salude craig

Oh my Nivek, true the world we live in be very strange. Sometimes it throws us a surprise here and there, not always good ones though, yet memories to be kept. Your mastik is glorious to say the least, you did a bloody fine job there my friend :passitleft: blessings to you brother

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Too bad about the dwc nivek, but you're set up so well for your soil/scrog grows….. At least you took several clones. Speaking of which, I just found out about a technique that lembatoast uses with 100% success. Looks simple enough for me to try even……

That mastik looks absolutely delightful. :goodjob: I think I'm wanting to get that for myself when I get a bit better at this. Looking forward to the smoke report! :thumb:

patience is a virtue,, you virtuous bunch,, salude,, to you,, you know who you are,,:high-five:

there has been activity in my labooratoory, as there always is in a perpetual growing system, every day, an hour or two, some days more,, y'all know what i'm talkin about,,

i have harvested some, transplanted some, cloned some, and moved some into flower. i now have three mama thai/thai stick (mastik) plants in flower, with the pride of the bunch nearing it's conclusion,,

this is my lower flower level,,

P11700891.JPG

mastik is front left,, less than two weeks to go,, it looks near ready now but i am giving more amber to this one, as per sweetsues great information regarding harvest times with sativas vs indicas. this sativa is going for 30% amber,,

blueberry front right,, fresh in the flower room,, look at the leaf comparison,, ha

another mastik back right and an og kush rack left. i am still waiting for my harvested og kush to dry a bit before i make a judgement on it

P1170092.JPG

there is the mount everest of the bunch, dutty is an expert climber, no worries there,, dutty too, now that's another story,, i can see a waambulance in his near future,, just sayin

this is just a super fine plant,, massive in the middle,, i can tell i am near sure this will be my biggest producer so far,, spicey goodness for goodness sake

and this is all i gots goin in the veg room,, three to four weeks before anything is ready,, my recent vacation caused me to lose two weeks on a new plant,,i knew i needed to start them, but could not give them the care required, no worries,, not one,,

we can cut the mustard and play catchup, and relish it too

P1170093.JPG

a couple cheeses back there,, a og kush clone that is not a clone anymore,, it is a real plant now,, a blueberry plant, that was a clone a short bit ago,, and front is two mastik clones, cut from the dwc plant,, nearing ten days as clones now,, looking pale, but they did when i cut em, so, lookin good

a blueberry is near harvest for me, and the mastik, both within the next week or two,, very exciting,, yep,,

salude amigas y amigos

btw,, me story

right now we have traveled thru san miguel de allende and have gone to ocampo,mexico, where the monarch butterflies over winter,, you have all seen the pics, , trees hanging with the weight of the brazillians of monarchs. well, it is as incredible as the pics, and more so, so much more so

but,, haha, the butterflies were not the amazing part of ocampo, not even close,,

we pulled into town at night and camped next to and were immediately adopted by a small family mexican circus. for the next eight days i had the most amazing top number one experience of my life, so far

nuff said

Back
Top Bottom